Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) (26344 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. / Aondowase Chia Of Benue State Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Solowande(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Danzazzausambo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
RIP to the dead. so sad! angryRIP to the dead. so sad!
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
exhibition:

Qasa - The New Generation Qlink 12" Rechargeable Fan
By Qasa - The New Generation Qlink

More Qasa - The New Generation Qlink Rechargeable Fans

More Rechargeable Fans
(1 rating / 1 review) Write A Review
₦ 8,000
₦ 7,300
oh dear....this weather is tres chaud! But already bought handfan... grin tongue
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by cluelessgej: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
election is 27 days away and they have started dropping like flies. More will follow after inauguration of our new president on May 29th.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by clevvermind(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
apc making mumu comments as usual. oya make una wait till fayose go die na. senseless people. gringrin it is time for the man to die before. apc should stop using it to campaign here.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
See how money and position failed him and couldn't keep his life, this should go out to every politician in power or seeking power, mr do good is very cheap to get likewise mr do bad but it's up to u decide where u will end ur race, life is short brother do good say so grin
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by pweetixandy: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
D9ty7:
Well, I term this a coincidence, nothing else. I mean, even if the man didn't call Buhari quarter to go, he will still die the same way he died. And even if he didn't call Buhari quarter to go and God says Buhari is quarter to go, show me who can stop that from happening.
Several other people have called Buhari names, some said he will die after hearing the election result, some said on May 29, another category of people said he will die after being sworn in, someone we all know bought a newpaper page to tell us about Buhari's death in the same way his tribesmen had died in office. All these people are still alive, Buhari is still alive, what do you say to that?
When its our time, we go. Its not until you pray that someone died that the person dies. Even if plane crash, you still fit survive without a single cut. That shows how powerful the God we serve is.
RIP to the dead, Buhari, keep waxing stronger in good health.
u just don't get the point
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Segadem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Can you guys for once show us where he called Buhari quarter to go?
if the statement credited to that man is true,then I will say GOD will just be looking at him saying ,I AM the determinant who is to live long or not.

2 Likes

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
This was a man that described GMB quarter to go not knowing he is seconds to go....People especially pdp surpporters should stop this wicked act of wishing death to someone.

I hope pdp won't come saying GMB killed him...Yan iska
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by phlio(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
omenka:
Your post makes a lot of sense. Thanks bro.

As for me, the dude can say me hi to Lucifer when he gets to hell.
u wah visit lufer t00?
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ernieman:
Its is unbelievable how everyone thinks this man died SOLELY because he regarded Buhari as "Quater to go", r they 4 real? Death is a mystery and it knocks on anyone's door @ any time...Only God knows why people leave this earth at their time....I am not saying its ok to wish someone dead, wat am saying is that that cannot be the reason you would die. What about people who actually murdered other people that are still living today? What logical explanation would you give as to why they are still alive. Everybody should know that there is life after death and the way and manner we live our today will determine where we would spend eternity. May His Soul find rest. Amen.
Then what made him think Buhari will die before him if he knows death can knock on anyone, be you 100 years or 12.

2 Likes

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by hensben(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buhari is a grand pa ehen and so, even Genevieve is a grand ma now.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
Then what made him think Buhari will die before him if he knows death can knock on anyone, be you 100 years or 12.
When people die, especially the young and healthy, everyone starts wondering 'WHY' did this happen to this young man or woman? I bet you, had it been this man did not mention anything like Buhari dying before his time, He would still DIE today, nothing would have changed concerning his dying today! And this is my point, that nobody knows why people die.

We have seen the 'righteous' die and the sinner live, we have seen the righteous live while the sinner dies, we have also seen both the righteous and the sinner die almost @ d same time and have come to a conclusion that trying to understand life is like 'chasing the wind'....its a mystery. ONLY GOD KNOWS.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by EdDave(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Who can categorically tell me when this man said this?
Funny, only few people here have even seen the man. Yet, i m just reading all sort of comments.
We all have political differences, let us learn to live with each other.

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by EdDave(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Who can categorically tell me when this man said this?
Funny, only few people here have even seen the man. Yet, i m just reading all sort of comments.
We all have political differences, let us learn to live with each other.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
So 2 pages later, nobody can point out when he said Buhari will soon die??
You don't tell a lie to make a point people
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by MEADO: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
CAN YOU INVEST 30K AND EARN 10K RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER ONE MONTH? THIS IS NO SCAM PLEASE.SEND "OK" TO: 070 1182 7932 I WILL CALL YOU FOR A POSSIBLE AGREEMENT.GOOD DAY.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Reference(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The expectations of the society from men is too high.

Because society is just too lazy to chart its own course. Its as simple as that.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by gogodaye(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
How come everyone is numb in offering the link where the deceased alluded to and called GMB a quarter to go as is being alleged here.........
Is that too much of a task to undertake?

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by hensben(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ernieman:
When people die, especially the young and healthy, everyone starts wondering 'WHY' did this happen to this young man or woman? I bet you, had it been this man did not mention anything like Buhari dying before his time, He would still DIE today, nothing would have changed concerning his dying today! And this is my point, that nobody knows why people die.

We have seen the 'righteous' die and the sinner live, we have seen the righteous live while the sinner dies, we have also seen both the righteous and the sinner die almost @ d same time and have come to a conclusion that trying to understand life is like 'chasing the wind'....its a mystery. ONLY GOD KNOWS.
Yes I agree with you but did the said man know this fact? That's the question and also, Karma is been served at times just to pass a message or warning,people still refuse to listen or learn until the worse happen..that's nigeria society for you, same reason we are were we are today.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh dear....this weather is tres chaud! But already bought handfan... grin tongue
ok
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by makzeze: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Soskid:
They Are Already Dying Before Buhari.

Saying Things or mocking the dead is not an activity I like to engage in but there is obviously something to learn from this. Death can knock on anybody's door at any point in time regardless of age.

Tell Ayo Fayose that the Benue State Comm, for Rural Development, Chief Aondowase Chia who described Buhari as "quarter to go" died yesterday. He was middle aged.
RIP to the dead.
and you will die before Buhari.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by EdDave(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by doctokwus: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls anyone that can't categorically prove the man made d statement shd not drag buhari's name into it.I know Buhari despite the campaign of revolting death wishes against him won't wish anyone dead.
On the other hand if d link is true,then honestly, it serves him right and Fayose shd be having sleepless nights.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by adexlink(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Wouldn't stop Buhari from dying.
Surely death await you too....
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Mbediogu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
omenka:

And you people are indirectly following the mistakes of late Mr. Chia whom you criticise- by rejoicing in his death. I also warn you because we dont want more death.

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by ralphblac(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
God is great,no one can predict his doing,let those who wish others death keep doing while God watches us. can you tell who is nest? only God know. sickness,poverty,Riches,age...... all are not passport to dead,so many are on they hospital bed while the healthier one lost their life. Tell Nigeria politician to watch their words.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by D9ty7(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
pweetixandy:
u just don't get the point
Well, it depends on how you see it. But from my knowledge, you die when it is your time.
Just note it, he didn't die because he wished Buhari dead. Not at all.
If truely Buhari is quater to go and Buhari died, the man would still die, nothing can change that.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by duduade: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
omenka:

So true true e talk am... Loooool...
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
cry such is life!!u called another person quarter todie not knowing u are the one already sayin bye bye to the world!!na wahoo,this one strong oo undecided
I've been doing some research but I can't find any online article where he called Buhari quarter to go. Please help if you have it.

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Revolva(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
If he dies how dat wan take concern me
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by tonero230(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Wouldn't stop Buhari from dying.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC / Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance / Alaafin: Gbajabiamila’s Installation As Aare Baasofin Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.