Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship (3765 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
sampeke:

Am i d only one seeing dis post.
Plz b sincere wit me, its jst btw me n you nobody else is readin dis are sure u a lady coz u dnt sound lyk one.

I'm a lady of course. How do ladies sound? Plz don't generalize

That's why my friends don't like it when i contribute to issues like this. Let's bé truthful to ourselves
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
grimandevil:

if I hear say I vex.
na you know o. hehe
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2015
Ebiz12:

I'm a lady of course. How do ladies sound? Plz don't generalize

That's why my friends don't like it when i contribute to issues like this. Let's bé truthful to ourselves
Well its true, in as much d vast population of ladie in Nigeria behaves dat way doesn't mean all of dem r d same. Hmmm, if true ur type r rear.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2015
K9blunt:

na you know o. hehe
see dis two love birds o, na here una won start una own. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / Her 1st Time Doing It / How I Sexed My Friend Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.