Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship (3764 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Over the years i have noticed that most relationships fail because of it lacks enough contribution on the part of the lady. When you ask a lady how she wants her relationship life to be. She gives out a long list but when you ask how much she is sacrifice to its success, she either look at you in confusion or says it all depends on the guy. Last Valentine a girl came to me and said that my friend (her boyfriend) was heartless that he bought her a Samsung galaxy ace instead of the galaxy S4 she requested. In my mind i was like you gave my friend a set of boxers and you dared to call someone heartless. I think they feel that they are doing us a favor by staying with us.
What else can i say...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Because people like your friend, who are in the majority, enable them, and spoil them to the point of being entitled. When Nigerian men stop subsidising their stewpidity, their sense go wake up. Until then, expect that girl to collect that same phone and insult him, hiss and break up with him for being heartless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
Because people like your friend, who are in the majority, enable them, and spoil them to the point of being entitled. When Nigerian men stop subsidising their stewpidity, their sense go wake up. Until then, expect that girl to collect that same phone and insult him, hiss and break up with him for being heartless.
true talk.
The worst is they see it as their right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Iaz93: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
People still book space in dis age n time
#smh
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sinizia: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Because the economy of Nigeria has rendered many jobless and poor.

Because the Nigerian society/parents has taught our women to depend on men to virtually care for their needs even down to their credit card needs. Being independent is not imbibed in our ladies .

Because we men allowed it, where we throw around money just for us to get ladies. The cycle is vicious. The average Nigerian lady is hurriedly married off and end up dumping her personal careers. In short blame our mentality.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by stingbreed(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
sampeke:
Over the years i have noticed that most relationships fail because of it lacks enough contribution on the part of the lady. When you ask a lady how she wants her relationship life to be. She gives out a long list but when you ask how much she is sacrifice to its success, she either look at you in confusion or says it all depends on the guy. Last Valentine a girl came to me and said that my friend (her boyfriend) was heartless that he bought her a Samsung galaxy ace instead of the galaxy S4 she requested. In my mind i was like you gave my friend a set of boxers and you dared to call someone heartless. I think they feel that they are doing us a favor by staying with us.
What else can i say...

Sorry to say but that ur guy dull...... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
It all boils down to we the male folks....if I should talk now some females will tag me broke ass nigga.......as if their father put money for my pockets......if sex is the only thing you are contributing in my life....Y.O.L.O is your name...1 penny you won't get from me....

I despise GOLDDIGGERS....and LAZY and DEPENDENT ladies....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Charlesberry(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
been in a relationship with a lady(frm anambra) for over 3 year, in our first year was awesome, in our second year, she said she was to start a biz, I gave some cash to start but she travelled, change her line, lied dat it's her granny's line after finding out its was her line, stories stories stories, actually she used d money to get a fone of her choice n brand new cloths and that was it, third year she list out thing am to do for her, I laughed about it and keep quiet. house rent, laptop, money for cloths, biz, fone, ehehehehe after a while I told her I can't afford those,( but I can), she threaten to leave me and likewise go into prostitution thinking it's d only way, I later gave her 90k to start a cloths, shoes n other little biz I saw she was interested in doing, and I even had greater plans for her when she shows seriousness in that so I can fix her on to learn about fashion designing. when she got d money, stories came. she hasn't sacrifice for me,Not even once, after a while she said she want to be free we should go our separate way.
so what am trying to say is that, when a guy spend for a girl in one way or d other, N other ways it's a seed for God to dat lady, if she can't make use of it, she will remain in dat square one, now my gf now is back in square1, if any guy give her money, cool but if d doesnt then she is broke.

ladies always appreciate any thing a guys gives to u

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Charlesberry:

ladies always appreciate any thing a guy gives to u
Hmmmmm. I dont see dat happening.
Even if u literally die for her. She feels its normal
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevinberry:
It all boils down to we the male folks....
I agree with u on dis if only we guyz can ask ourselves wat our girl friends have contributed to our development only den we can move forward.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Psalmwise(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSINESS MINDED FELLOWS... undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
sinizia:
Because the economy of Nigeria has rendered many jobless
i refuse to agree wit u on dis because d guy dat bought a "samsung galaxy ace" against d girl dat bought a "set of boxer". They r both in d same econony situation.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by abiolert(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
if you ask me abt dis who is to be blamed? I would say,these so called big boys who spoils this girls with gift all in the name of love.tomorrow you turn around to say that they are spoilt.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Psalmwise:
BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSINESS MINDED FELLOWS... undecided undecided angry angry
hw do u mean plz
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
abiolert:
if you ask me abt dis who is to be blamed? I would say,these so called big boys who spoils this girls with gift all in the name of love.tomorrow you turn around to say that they are spoilt.
True talk
#thumbs up
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Psalmwise(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
sampeke:

hw do u mean plz
undecided

No more press briefing pls
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by redcliff: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Charlesberry:
been in a relationship with a lady(frm anambra) for over 3 year, in our first year was awesome, in our second year, she said she was to start a biz, I gave some cash to start but she travelled, change her line, lied dat it's her granny's line after finding out its was her line, stories stories stories, actually she used d money to get a fone of her choice n brand new cloths and that was it, third year she list out thing am to do for her, I laughed about it and keep quiet. house rent, laptop, money for cloths, biz, fone, ehehehehe after a while I told her I can't afford those,( but I can), she threaten to leave me and likewise go into prostitution thinking it's d only way, I later gave her 90k to start a cloths, shoes n other little biz I saw she was interested in doing, and I even had greater plans for her when she shows seriousness in that so I can fix her on to learn about fashion designing. when she got d money, stories came. she hasn't sacrifice for me,Not even once, after a while she said she want to be free we should go our separate way.
so what am trying to say is that, when a guy spend for a girl in one way or d other, N other ways it's a seed for God to dat lady, if she can't make use of it, she will remain in dat square one, now my gf now is back in square1, if any guy give her money, cool but if d doesnt then she is broke.

I wont lie this story dey pain me.. you tried o.. which pussiiie in this world would do this kind of jazz to me.if i give you something, just know it comes from my heart of hearts and no woman would threatenly compel me to give her against my wish. Never!
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
I know women will run from this topic . even if the comment they will say I DONT do such.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Psalmwise:
undecided undecided

No more press briefing pls
u dey feel lyk celeb abi
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Psalmwise(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
sampeke post =31466025:

u dey feel lyk celeb abi
tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by bammo: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Charlesberry post=31407130]been in a relationship with a lady(frm anambra) for over 3 year, in our first year was awesome, in our second year, she said she was to start a biz, I gave some cash to start but she travelled, change her line, lied dat it's her granny's line after finding out its was her line, stories stories stories, actually she used d money to get a fone of her choice n brand new cloths and that was it, third year she list out thing am to do for her, I laughed about it and keep quiet. house rent, laptop, money for cloths, biz, fone, ehehehehe after a while I told her I can't afford those,( but I can), she threaten to leave me and likewise go into prostitution thinking it's d only way, I later gave her 90k to start a cloths, shoes n other little biz I saw she was interested in doing, and I even had greater plans for her when she shows seriousness in that so I can fix her on to learn about fashion designing. when she got d money, stories came. she hasn't sacrifice for me,Not even once, after a while she said she want to be free we should go our separate way.

ladies always appreciate any thing a guys gives to u[/quot
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by bammo: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Charlesberry:

No vex
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
grimandevil:
I know women will run from this topic . even if the comment they will say I DONT do such.
its expected since the post has nothing to do with fantasies or want a guy suppose to do for a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
first time I see a topic the female folks didn't comment. tufiakwa. women .
@chalresberry is like your experience is the same as mine.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by kadas01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Majority of them have very "wicked and bad blood"! All they are out to do most times is to run a man down!

Only very few of our ladies in this present generation would truly appreciate your effort at making them happy as well as contribute to your wellbeing!

Ironically, they now use "sex" as a "weapon"!

The only prayer is - "may the good girls come your way"!! Although they are very few!
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
kadas01:
Majority of them have very "wicked and bad blood"! All they are out to do most times is to run a man down!

Only very few of our ladies in this present generation would truly appreciate your effort at making them happy as well as contribute to your wellbeing!

Ironically, they now use "sex" as a "weapon"!

The only prayer is - "may the good girls come your way"!! Although they are very few!

very very
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Charlesberry(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
bammo:

No vex, guy you dull

carry my case for head na, lolz
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Charlesberry(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:

I wont lie this story dey pain me.. you tried o.. which pussiiie in this world would do this kind of jazz to me.if i give you something, just know it comes from my heart of hearts and no woman would threatenly compel me to give her against my wish. Never!

no be jazz matter, see look at it other ways, u can be a blessing to someone by just sacrificing, it's left for the person to tap and multiply that blessing, if na jazz I for give her all she requested d second time na, d case be say ehn, her mom is dead n her dad don marry someone else, d gal jst lazy dat all. she dey even use her mama name swear joint just to deserve guys. all I do is just pray for her. period
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by redcliff: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Charlesberry:

no be jazz matter, see look at it other ways, u can be a blessing to someone by just sacrificing, it's left for the person to tap and multiply that blessing, if na jazz I for give her all she requested d second time na, d case be say ehn, her mom is dead n her dad don marry someone else, d gal jst lazy dat all. she dey even use her mama name swear joint just to deserve guys. all I do is just pray for her. period

omo its good as you freed her sef. this kine person if you marry her, your finances go shutdown in record time.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by kay29000(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Because they believe once they give sex, they feel they have given everything in the world.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2015
grimandevil:
first time I see a topic the female folks didn't comment. tufiakwa. women .
hehehehe *laughing in swahili*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible / 20yr-old Naija Babe Voted To Have Cutest & Sexiest Tits On Instagram! / I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.