Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship (3766 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Charlesberry(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

omo its good as you freed her sef. this kine person if you marry her, your finances go shutdown in record time.

my brother that was the best decision.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by mulattoclaro(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
That's why foreign ladies are better. Not all Nigerian girls have that mentality though but 90% of them do. Most of them feel you owe them a duty to provide for them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by UncleJudax(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
That's why foreign ladies are better. Not all Nigerian girls have that mentality though but 90% of them do. Most of them feel you owe them a duty to provide for them.
Forget all this foreign talk. Women have issues foreign or local. The key is don't lose your mind just because you are getting laid or in a relationship (whatever that means).
Spend on a woman because you want to; not out of pity, love or coercion. That way you will not feel used.
Women are innately wired to be dependent, just a few break out or try to break out of this bondage.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Trut(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Nice observation from the OP, naija girls are gold diggers.

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
no blaming here you be the judge ,
as a guy you go for a girl with package like bleached skin, Peruvian hair and latest designer clothes and neglect the girl whose on normal braids or weavons and combinated undersigner clothes because you consider her too LPP local and not your type. the former is your type becos she speaks fine bit the latter speaks fluent normal English is too local. you want to show off forgetting you will pay for the packaging l. ask yourself when you go to a restaurant or cuisine do you think you're paying for the drink alone?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
K9blunt:

as a guy you go for a girl with package like bleached skin, Peruvian hair and latest designer clothes and neglect the girl whose on normal braids or weavons and combinated undersigner clothes because you consider her too LPP local and not your type.
first lady to comment wow!
Back to d mata weda its local or exotic girl all are d same. Infact d latter is far more beta dan d former. Coz her demands r lauch, hair, dinner, cinema n more outin.. But d local is all abt pay pay. Pay school fees, house rent n so on.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
sampeke:

first lady to comment wow!
Back to d mata weda its local or exotic girl all are d same. Infact d latter is far more beta dan d former. Coz her demands r lauch, hair, dinner, cinema n more outin.. But d local is all abt pay pay. Pay school fees, house rent n so on.
You are right, though I don't support being a begger chick but if you look at it is it not better to ask for rent or school fees than asking for money to pay hairdresser , buy cosmetics and latest gadgets? use your church mind o!
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

You are right, though I don't support being a begger chick but if you look at it is it not better to ask for rent or school fees than asking for money to pay hairdresser , buy cosmetics and latest gadgets? use your church mind o!

must you beg?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

must you beg? Na him be your papa?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Am nt against men financially helping ladie bt it shld b done wisely n ladies shld nt abuse dis gestures, feelin its dia right. Cox if u jam ma type u are a long trip from Austria to arctic (north poles) by foot
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

Forget all this foreign talk. Women have issues foreign or local. The key is don't lose your mind just because you are getting laid or in a relationship (whatever that means).
Spend on a woman because you want to; not out of pity, love or coercion. That way you will not feel used.
Women are innately wired to be dependent, just a few break out or try to break out of this bondage.
foreign girls are independent,only the lazy one is expecting from you,
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Then girls go on strike or sabbatical?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by UncleJudax(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ipledge:
foreign girls are independent,only the lazy one is expecting from you,
Who are these foreign girls really? You mean there are no independent girls/ladies in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

Who are these foreign girls really? You mean there are no independent girls/ladies in Nigeria?
compare and contrast,90% Nigeria girls expecting from you,85% of foreign girls I know have their own work.and they get paid,but no doubt we have few lazy ones among them
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Then girls go on strike or sabbatical?
When dey won go abeg so dat ma niggas dem fit become landlords.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by UncleJudax(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Unless there is a memorandum of understanding on what the money should be spent on (very unlikely). Heck you can beg for school fees and use it for an iPhone. It is not rocket science.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ipledge:
compare and contrast,90% Nigeria girls expecting from you,85% of foreign girls I know have their own work.and they get paid,but no doubt we have few lazy ones among them
hmmmmm
*scratching ma head*
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
sampeke:

hmmmmm
*scratching ma head*
all I can say
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by UncleJudax(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ipledge:
No doubt there are more independent ladies in the west. However, I am against the use of "foreign" instead of "western" to qualify independent non-nigerian girls. Ghananian girls are foreign o, and they are not different from naija babes.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

No doubt there are more independent ladies in the west. However, I am against the use of "foreign" instead of "western" to qualify independent non-nigerian girls. Ghananian girls are foreign o, and they are not different from naija babes.
now I get ur point.nigeria and Ghana are like siamens twins
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by UncleJudax(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ipledge:
now I get ur point.nigeria and Ghana are like siamens twins
Your head de there.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by ceny6(m): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Gradually this topic is derailing! Lets go back to the original discussion. Why is it that ladies hardly contribute in a relationship?
1. First of all I believe a lot of ladies have a wrong orientation about relationships. Just like everyone above me have been saying, they believe that a relationship is a short cut to financial freedom.
2. From my own observation a girl be it a student, or worker can really contribute a lot in a relationship. An average man is a baby and needs a lady to care and pamper him both physically and psychologically, its only a lady who truly loves you that will do things like cooking for you, arranging Ur house with a smile on her face despite the sweat dripping down her face!!
3. A lady without money can wake up in the night and pray for the upliftment of her man, sow seed in the church for his sake! Even send him links to job advertisement she saw. So Pls if a lady isn't contributing to a relationship it's either she isn't mature or plain selfish. Am not here to bash ladies but here to educate them on how to increase their self worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Unless there is a memorandum of understanding on what the money should be spent on (very unlikely). Heck you can beg for school fees and use it for an iPhone. It is not rocket science.
No disputing sir
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2015
sampeke:

Am nt against men financially helping ladie bt it shld b done wisely n ladies shld nt abuse dis gestures, feelin its dia right. Cox if u jam ma type u are a long trip from Austria to arctic (north poles) by foot
Lol.You never meet your match.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2015
grimandevil:

must you beg? Na him be your papa?
bros e no bad to ask for help but making it a habit na him get wahala be that.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2015
grimandevil:

must you beg?
must you vex?
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
K9blunt:

Lol.You never meet your match.
Wia dem dey abeg i need encounter dem lyk person wia go crusade in search of blessings.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by K9blunt(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
sampeke:

Wia dem dey abeg i need encounter dem lyk person wia go crusade in search of blessings.
chillax she de come. Lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
It amazes me so much when i hear women go on and on about their guys giving them money. Its like a worker expecting his pay

They think its their right,, and its really anoying sometimes. Little wonder their bfs have no respect for them

Personally, i believe a relatnshp should bé 50/50 its either i'm in or out

There's a difference btwn your bf and father, don't get it twisted
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by grimandevil: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
K9blunt:

must you vex?

if I hear say I vex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
K9blunt:

chillax she de come. Lol
sipping ma origin n wait for dem
Re: Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship by sampeke(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ebiz12:
It amazes me so much when i hear women go on and on about their guys giving them money. Its like a worker expecting his pay

They think its their right,, and its really anoying sometimes. Little wonder their bfs have no respect for them

Personally, i believe a relatnshp should bé 50/50 its either i'm in or out

There's a difference btwn your bf and father, don't get it twisted
Am i d only one seeing dis post.
Plz b sincere wit me, its jst btw me n you nobody else is readin dis are sure u a lady coz u dnt sound lyk one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women / JEEZZ!! Who Did This To This Lady? (see Photo) / Runs Babes Who Finally Married - Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.