Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! (911 Views)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Some of you guys are just sick! Like seriously? undecided
Coming out here, calling ladies all sort of harsh names and bully them in gangs(is that how your mama thought you how to treat a lady?).

Because she didn't reply your numerous PMs, you start bullying her and making her feel hurt, calling her a troll or accusing her of being a fake moniker! Are the dudes here this dumb!!! shocked

The worst part is that you find some other snitch! Who are a disgrace to women hood joining the gang terrorising a particular person here.

IDGFWU! angry I only come online to express myself at leisure time(s) so I don't take half of the shitt you all do in here serious. I just pity those girls who rather spend their whole day online with these young jobless boys!
Though there are still some ones I respect their comments and sarcasm a lot smiley

Nairaland will be a much better place if the Mods can do something to this, expect if they are also guilty of that act! angry

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
This here is what happens when a mad woman get a phone + internet. MTN gave 10mb to the wrong fág.

21 Likes

Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by sinaj(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
hooked um... booked
Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
I'm not sick. . . I'm "not just ok"

5 Likes

Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by Thomsyne(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:
Coming out here, calling ladies all sort of harsh names and bully them in gangs(is that how your mama thought you how to treat a lady?).

Because she didn't reply your numerous PMs, you start bullying her and making her feel hurt, calling her a troll or accusing her of being a fake moniker! Are the dudes here this dumb!!! shocked

The worst part is that you find some other snitch! Who are a disgrace to women hood joining the gang terrorising a particular person here.

IDGFWU! angry I only come online to express myself at leisure time(s) so I don't take half of the shitt you all do in here serious. I just pity those girls who rather spend their whole day online with these young jobless boys!
Though there are still some ones I respect their comments and sarcasm a lot smiley

Nairaland will be a much better place if the Mods can do something to this, expect if they are also guilty of that act! angry
Changes nothing, ma dear... Do yur own and pass... Na d way
Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
How's your boyfriend today?
Re: 60% Of Guys On Romance Section Are Just Sick! by farano(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

Noted

6 Likes

(1)

13 Types Of Relationships: Which One Are You / When A Man Talks Sex 30 Minutes After Meeting You What Does It Mean? / Obsession With BOOTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.