Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space (1537 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space by itstpia8: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space by itstpia8: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
1. He Was Discovered on MySpace: Gotta love social media, right? Opry shared that it was some old pictures from his high school days that caught the attention of the right people to jumpstart his modeling career. "My manager saw my prom photos on MySpace, and two weeks later I flew to New York. It was a bit different," he tells us.

2. His Celebrity Crush: Right now, Sean has two. His first one is Bette Midler! "She's funny," he explains. And his second crush is a little more obvious. "At the moment I'd have to say Taylor Swift, going to have to throw a shout-out to the girl who put me in a music video."

3. If He Wasn't a Model... Sean says if he wasn't a model he'd do "something in biology. I've always really loved it. I went to Sea Camps when I was a kid" with his aunt. When asked about Shark Week, he tells us, "I'm actually terrified of sharks, but love them, but who doesn't?"

4. He's a Middle Child: "I have an older brother, Chris, and a younger sister, Shannon. She's awesome. She's in her freshman year of college," the model shares and adds that she was "very excited" about him being in Swift's video.

5. His Relationship Status: "I plead the fifth," he tells us. "The less people know the better." (Well, we all know what that means. Sorry, guys!)

6. He Knows Crazy: When asked if he could relate to Taylor's character in "Blank Space," O'Pry says, "Let's just say yes." Uh-oh!

7. His Favorite Restaurant: "My kitchen actually. I'm learning to cook, so my kitchen," he said and emphasized that he's still learning, and "steak is the easiest to make for me, maybe that's why it's probably my favorite."

8. The Music Video Didn't Take Long: Sean tells E! News shooting "Blank Space" only took "two days. We filmed in upstate New York."

http://www.eonline.com/news/596685/meet-sean-o-pry-13-things-to-know-about-the-hot-guy-in-taylor-swift-s-blank-space-video
Re: The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space by itstpia8: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sean Richard O'Pry (born July 5, 1989) is an American male model from Kennesaw, Georgia

As of September 2013, O'Pry is the most successful male model in the world on models.com list of the Top 50 international male models having held this position for two years. In June 2009, he was named the world's most successful male model of 2009 by Forbes publications. Previously, O'Pry had been named the world's eighth most successful male model of 2008 by the same magazine.

O'Pry is of Irish and Native American heritage. His net worth is $6.5 million

wiki

Re: The Male Lead In Taylor's Blank Space by itstpia8: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? / Konji Don Cause Wahala Again? (video Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.