Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (28779 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by mytime24(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
2kris:
wat abt me dat view ur profil eri day and lik eri tin nko
stalkin grin tongue
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by 2kris(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
stalkin grin tongue
..i cant help my self but to view ya pix dear.. ada u didnt reply my msg yestaday,
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Kingsley4all(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kiss her in the public
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by unamama(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Ok, I know some romancelanders will form macho and be like, "Nah! I can not fit to....".

Don't lie to yourselves! Be sincere. Tell me the craziest thing you can do for that girl or guy you love.....who knows, you might just get a Secret Admirer from this grin.

Well, as for me, if I truly love a guy, I can kiss him in public....

I can do anything for her, this includes breaking my principles for her sake. but sincerely, my principles mean a lot to me

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by marvelito: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by killzone(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Show her how much I love nd care for her every day
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by yazz09(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
ogaprime:

No yes no yes no no no noo noooooo...

Guy I no wan go 14 years abeg. free me

To be Lover no be by force angry angry angry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by yazz09(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
e_lover shei angry

Yes nah, abi nah bad thing undecided undecided undecided

*BJ on my mind*
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by mytime24(f): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
yazz09:

Yes nah, abi nah bad thing undecided undecided undecided

*BJ on my mind*
voicemail
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by yazz09(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
voicemail

C'mon bae

me i go do kolomental thin for you
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
quivah:
inconvenient my self just to please him..

that's okk tho but its rubbish if you actually had to pretend about it (that you are okkk with it) when you could just talk it out.
Preach, bae wink grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by prestige2013: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its so good to be in LOVE n doing crazy things for her but when there is no return of affection n care you bestowed on her....

Why do we say " I LOVE YOU" when we don't actually mean it. <Sobs>
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by hyedee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
I once leaked
my girl's punnany
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by ogaprime(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
yazz09:

Guy I no wan go 14 years abeg. free me

To be Lover no be by force angry angry angry

Lool...gay?? Hell no...am only coming to her defence ooo...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by shitshappen(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
youngds:

Dis Guy Got Me LaughingOut Loud!!

Funny but true, love is not meant for some of us. We too dey mumu when in love.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by shitshappen(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahaha.

Na wetin we dey see for Una hand, and u are laughing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by hakeemfatai217: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by coollaw: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Suck her pussy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by SKINNYP(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
XBLadez:

I'll propose to her in public
Nothing new about it buddy.
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by asadike(f): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Die with him but not for him
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
Die with him but not for him

So you hear am killed at the front...what will u do...not that I will die
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by asadike(f): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

So you hear am killed at the front...what will u do...not that I will die
honestly, if my love dies at d war front, am afraid, I will give myself mercy killing and follow suit. Why do u think am trying my best to make sure u don't join the army.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
honestly, if my love dies at d war front, am afraid, I will give myself mercy killing and follow suit. Why do u think am trying my best to make sure u don't join the army.

Am overwhelmed...my heart is heavy...can someone get a better wife than this...I promise to give you all My God can empower me with..happiness joy love grace..ill be there for you and I promise not matter where the military post me to...ill make I nvr die
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by XBLadez: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2015
SKINNYP:
Nothing new about it buddy.
grin
Public pass public. I witnessed a guy proposing to his girlfriend in a garage at Oshodi in front of a massive crowd. Can u do that?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Godspikin: 12:04am On Mar 14, 2015
2kris:
wat abt me dat view ur profil eri day and lik eri tin nko

SMH... Wat if d personality behind d moniker does not correlate wit the dp in real life... na image u fall for so ooo...

No hating though!
The picture displayed is beautiful, na naija we dey s/he fit be one of those 'guys' sef....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Godspikin: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
yazz09:

Can you be my lover? grin grin grin

SMH...U must be ugly in reAl life
Wat if d personality
behind d moniker does not
correlate wit the dp in real
life... na image u fall for so
ooo...
No hating though!
The picture displayed is
beautiful, na naija we dey s/
he fit be one of those 'guys'
sef....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by avuekwe(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
I tried commiting suicide after I found out that he's being having an affair with a year 2 student from his village just few months to walking the aisle after a 6 years affair. And he's here whining that he carried a ghana must go bag on his head.I don't know why he feels so pained considering the fact that he initiated abreak up. Please grow up and move on. LiKe he said to me and I'm saying it to him here;shitshappen,get over your pompous self.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:

[size=25pt]he is on the winning end!
If he leaves u,he is just anoda hero for sleeping with u--but YOU on the other end,u have depreciated.
I guess u are still a teenager,thatz y u didn't understand what I wrote
Blame the society.[/size]

was planning on giving you a 100 likes but that wasn't possible, u nailed it babe, girls on my FB wall humor me till forever, one minute, them and bae, next min, them saying all guys are the same to God bless my future husband, new month, pic of them sleeping on a new guys chest with an iphone, gold watch just to show off swag, ish never ends,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.