Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (70046 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Aresa is really wicked grin

Exposing the lousy, corrupt, incompetent and non productive losers is my favorite past time... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2192902_fbimg1425849993083_jpegb39dd8109232d82e1f2fbcfac22a2a18

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2192903_fbimg1425849996602_jpegbdf9c57b160da9780d68fcf0daa83c37

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2192904_fbimg1425850001881_jpeg5ae2dae46d646e626e39a3409226fd6c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2192905_fbimg1425849982856_jpeg650361180544b224e28f7c09ad6d7b45

The Peninsula Integrated Power Project (PIPP) provides power for the Lagos State Government (LASG) water works and public lighting within Lekki, Victoria Island and Ikoyi. The project is a Public Private Partnership (PPP) between LASG and Peninsula Integrated Power Limited. This project is focused on greatly improving water supply and safety by the provision of street lights. The plant also has a dedicated distribution network and will run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG). Facilities to be connected to the Peninsula Integrated Power Project

Facilities Connected to the Peninsula Integrated Power Project

Lekki Phase 1 Waterworks

Ligali Ayorinde Waterworks, Victoria Island

Saka Tinubu Waterworks, Victoria Island

Alexander Road Waterworks, Ikoyi

10 km of New Public Lighting within Lekki Phase 1

15 km of New Public Lighting within Victoria Island

Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by jdilight(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
aresa:

I've visited nearly all the places you mentioned and apart from the roads and flyovers in Uyo, there's nothing worth seeing or to talk about...

When people say go here and there to see something, it means they don't have anything to show.

Again, I said akpabio after the roads and flyovers, akpabio completed only 1 library, 1 football field and 1 cinema in 8 years.

Prove me wrong or step aside...

Akpabio built uyo power plant but you will not know about this. Now tell me what fashola has done not what the federal government did in lagos.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
jdilight:

Akpabio built uyo power plant but you will not know about this. Now tell me what fashola has done not what the federal government did in lagos.
fashola's achievements dwarfs akpabio's.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by docadams: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
rottenegg:

This villager as you call me is from Akwa Ibom state.....but I wont talk about my state and the numerous uncommon deeds that makes your so called Fashola look like a dwarf.
Go to Enugu, Crossriver, Delta, Bayelsa etc....
These are states that have been brought from the 18th century to the future by PDP government.....and I am not talkng about ''flower planting'' or federal government presence like your filthy Lagos.
Stop being tribal and move around before u spew trash online. Abusing me wont stop the truth.

Take note too...I live n work in Lagos but your topic is a joke.

Even Benue state has changed.

Next thing you will do is add Ibadan Lagos express as Fashola's achievements.

Stop this rubbish. In fact dont mention Delta state here otherwise the lamentation and curses of Deltans will revert to you.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2015
jdilight:

The power plant can not guarantee any hospital, any street, any waterworks (Even though he did not build 1), government institution, bridge and other public infrastructures uninterrupted power supply.

Of what use is your power plant if you own people or taxpayers can not get any direct benefit from it?

But Fashola's power plants or what some shallow and ignorant people call generators supplies uninterrupted power supply to all the facilities listed above and only Fashola can and is doing that in Nigeria.

It's not about quantity, it's about targeted us to achieve desired objective. Smart governance is quiet different from thoughtless and Ego governance...

Btw, Lagos state built the first IPP in Nigeria when akpabio was still local errand boy somewhere and what akpabio built was nothing but fraud because he built the power plant based on the FG refunding the cost, he took the refund and the people of Akwa Ibom are still looking for that refund.

Now, did he complete any hospital? No, but Fashola built many?

Did he build any school? No, but Fashola built many?

Did he build any skills center? No, but Fashola built 29?

Did he build any health centers? No, but Fashola 10?

Did he build any waterworks? No, but Fashola built 15

Did he build any bridge apart from the flyover? No, but Fashola built many and even the best bridge in Nigeria and west africa?

..........but akpabio's budget is the largest in Nigeria and he has less than 5 million population.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by jayriginal: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
BUMP!
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lagos will never improve grin
same old shitt with their hungry leaders.
-same old rough bumpy roads
-same old noise pollution
-same old air pollution
-same old touts on the streets
-same old old-men ruling cheesy

Abi were le le yi ni ? 1. Where are you from? Mention and state from any region you may have come from that can meet lagos if is lagos chose to hibernate for 50 years...the only facility we don't have in yaba psychiatric home is the capacity to handle your mental issues and it's peculiar to just you. Omo olori papo #Igbos

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.