Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (70039 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

hehehehehehe. How dare u compare the 1980s with the 21st century? Does that make any sense?
Even if u chosse to do that, lets start with the Protection of lives and properties which is the primary responsibility of any govt in power.
How many Innocent lives were lost during this period? Now tell me how many Innocent lives that have been lost under Jonah-Daft?
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by muzzol: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
The true pictures of Jonathan's achievements
1. Forcefully made use of State owned stadium in Port Harcourt due to the dilapidated position of Federal Government owned Liberation Stadium.

2. I have a friend who is a die hard GEJ supporter but severally oppressed by another GEJ supporter who was his boss, he now is depending on Office of Public Defenders (Fashola's project) to save him from same oppression. Meanwhile, this same guy is still busy shouting that Fashola did not do anything in Lagos. Irony of bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by agabaI23(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

hehehehehehe. How dare u compare the 1980s with the 21st century? Does that make any sense?
Even if u chosse to do that, lets start with the Protection of lives and properties which is the primary responsibility of any govt in power.
How many Innocent lives were lost during this period? Now tell me how many Innocent lives that have been lost under Jonah-Daft?
I should not do that because it would give undue advantage to the 1980 person. However, the 1980 person managed to screw it up.

It is unfortunate that we have lost many lives in GEJ's administration. We lost more during the civil war and those who are directly responsible for the act are the major accusers now. That's not an excuse though.

GEJ tried his best but it was not enough to save those lives but

Northern leaders said he was killing northerners
Northerners asked for Ihejirika's head for containing Boko haram, you know about it.
Buhari said attack on BH is attack on the North
All the emirs that were against BH have been murdered
All living emirs were sympathetic maybe until now
Northern governors had a pact with US to sabotage the war in other to paint the president as incompetent. I believe this because immediately after their visit to white house, US stopped buying oil from us entirely and increased purchases from Saudi and Kuwait
They refused arm sales citing HR
They blocked sales from Isreal
They exposed black market deal from South Africa

Now locals continued with sabotage. How many officers were killed in ambush? Over 95% of them. How did BH know the soldiers were coming?
Moles in the army because some were sympathetic to BH course probably for religious reasons.

compare GEJ and Buhari's achievement
Rail
Power
Employment
manufacturing
Fighting corruption
Agriculture
econimic policies in general

Tell me his plan and how he will achieve them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by wola44: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fashola built Independent Power plant that power Lagos hospital Governor office in Alausa & Marina while Aso rock villa is power by generator.

Gov Fashola Makes List Of Top 100 Global Thinkers !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by muhamm3d: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
PEOPLE OF BAYELSA, President Goodluck Jonathan HAS NOT FORGOTTEN HIS ROOTS!

Though he is the President of all of #Nigeria and his job is to make sure that EVERY STATE PROGRESSES, HE IS STILL A BAYELSA MAN AT HEART!

HE HAS commissioned the Federal University, Otuoke in BAYELSA STATE!

Now the education he has always advocated for can be available to the youths of Bayelsa!

President Goodluck Jonathan made it all the way to the TOP from a small village in Bayelsa! If you educate yourself, YOU CAN TOO!
IS THIS A SECONDARY SCHOOL? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I SWEAR MY SECONDARY SCHOOL HAS MORE STRUCTURES. THIS IS MEDIOCRITY AT ITS PEAK. FASHOLA HAS COMPLETELY BEATEN GEJ FOR ACHIEVEMENTS. BUHARI AND APC WILL WIN HEAVEN WONT FALL. LOOK ARROUND YOU CANT YOU HEAR THE NOISE EVERYONE IS SHOUTING. THERE ARE LIKE 8 SUPPORTERS OF BUHARI TO ONE SUPPORTER OF GEJ. DONT DULL ITS ALIL LATE FOR THIS FAKE STORIES BOUT GEJ. I AM IN LAGOS, BORN IN LAGOS I CAN CONFIRM ALL FASHOLA HAS DONE. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE PLANS IN EKO ATLANTIC? ITS A CITY ON THE FAMOUS BAR BEACH. AM SURE THIS GUY DDNT EVEN ADD IT. HAVE U EVEN SEEN LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE? NIGGA FORGET IT UR GEJ IS NOTHING COMPARED TO APC AND FASHOLA IN LAGOS.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
gibson81:

Go school, u won't. do common research with the 10 mb Etisalat dash you, you won't. so in ur lil brain Lagos has 120million population. How many are we in Nigeria?
well y am I surprised, if Buhari can't remember his vice's names, what would you expect from his followers? just be throwing figures up and down. bunch of confused elements undecided
Go school, u won't. do common research with the 10 mb Etisalat dash you, you won't. so in ur lil brain Lagos has 120million population. How many are we in Nigeria?
well y am I surprised, if Buhari can't remember his vice's names, what would you expect from his followers? just be throwing figures up and down. bunch of confused elements
... Oponu Ode oshi...
U xpect me 2 do a head count of lagosians daily abi...am proud of ur stupidity sir... High five!:/
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
@DEEMDEEM yes it is not bad to you, what about the people? off course it is...

Like i said, the minority will have their say, majority will have their way. Majority is with Fashola/Tinubu and i dont see that changing in the nearest future.

Who are the majority in Lagos state? wake-up, their mode of thinking now has changed
Yes you have an award here in nairaland.com for that, there is no doubt able that (Insulting people for just no reason) that is why I am here.

There is a reason why i call u lackey. I insult fools and i have no apology for that. Lackeys like ur kind are meant to follow me about and u are actually doing a pretty job, lackeys can never initiate change, they are followers and nothing more.
common sense can never be bought in the market place, I am here to correct that!
You can see, u are even guessing, you don't even know what lead to their disagreement, but you know a prominent personality in Lagos have to come in a settle both parties.

U also dont know but what we know which u ursef cant deny is they came back together stronger and mightier than before and thats all that matters. The disagreement wasnt dirty and that suggest to me that it wasnt serious. Since u dont know, it may be foolish on ur part to make that as ur basis for whatever.

But from the look of things you're closer to the people, then while are you guessing, if you don't know den how do you expect me an outsider to know, this is where the law enforcement agent has to come in and open the hidden wound.
There are lots of politicians out there who do not want to be know, but sponsors candidates,

By their seeds we know how pathetic they are. Give me one bad produce from a candidate and i will tell u a bad godfather. Tinubu stands out.

I don't need to, the records are there.
Tinubu might be luck that the Judaical system in Nigeria is week.

The system is weak yet some of his colleagues like Dariye, Igbenidion etc didnt escape. Its weak yet he hasnt been called for questioning for once as regards these allegations. its weak yet none of our security agents sees no credence in any of the so called petitions written against me. ABegii, give another excuse.

Where were you when he was arrested?
like I said I dont belong to any political party, when I see black, I call it black

Say this to the marine. Only the gullible will fall for this crap. U are for Jonah-daft and all he stands for which makes u for PDP because the drunkard is for the PDP.
I dont belong to APC or whatever party but i support Buhari. As a result of this i have no choice but to associate myself for now with APC which Buhari alligns himself with even though am not a member. This is no brainer but common sense

For you to to support Buhari, then you are a card carrying member of the APC, so what happened if Buhari losses in the fourth coming elections? who would you support, Shekau??

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Who are the majority in Lagos state? wake-up, their mode of thinking now has changed

grin grin
Joker. That explains why ur lord Jonah-daft dey share dollar for ever tom and jerry in Lagos.

common sense can never be bought in the market place, I am here to correct that!

Lackey, ur hypocritical morals cant correct anything. Deemdeem will always do what deemdeem will do. Go figure out from ur predecessors. Deemdeem outlive them all

But from the look of things you're closer to the people, then while are you guessing, if you don't know den how do you expect me an outsider to know, this is where the law enforcement agent has to come in and open the hidden wound.

On what basis? i said u are guessing and i am guessing, what makes ur claims so? Ur law enforcers have been on the case for close to a decade, no show. This means there is nothing credible. This is the real common sense.

Senseless

The judges said the entire case was rubbish and senseless. In sane societies, the authorities ought to apologize for wrong arrest

For you to to support Buhari, then you are a card carrying member of the APC, so what happened if Buhari losses in the fourth coming elections? who would you support, Shekau??

Skewed reasoning. are u not a supporter of Jonah-daft? does this mean that u are a card carrying member of PDP? Yet u open ur putrid mouth all the time to claim that u are neutral. Neutral my arseeee.

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Now, have you all seen how worthless your FG/GEJ/PDP/PDP states all are?

Have you noticed all the noise makers here don't have a single thing to show from their states? grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
@DEEMDEEM

grin grin
Joker. That explains why ur lord Jonah-daft dey share dollar for ever tom and jerry in Lagos.

Do you have prove to support your claims? off course it, "Dem say, Dem say Goodluck share dollars" cheesy cheesy

Lackey, ur hypocritical morals cant correct anything. Deemdeem will always do what deemdeem will do. Go figure out from ur predecessors. Deemdeem outlive them all

I am a detective try me.

On what basis? i said u are guessing and i am guessing, what makes ur claims so? Ur law enforcers have been on the case for close to a decade, no show. This means there is nothing credible. This is the real common sense.

Only time will tell.

Senseless

The truth is always bitter.

The judges said the entire case was rubbish and senseless. In sane societies, the authorities ought to apologize for wrong arrest

Do you know wat they call argument in court or stay on proceeding, that is wat is going on.

Skewed reasoning. are u not a supporter of Jonah-daft? does this mean that u are a card carrying member of PDP? Yet u open ur putrid mouth all the time to claim that u are neutral. Neutral my arseeee.

I don't support any party, base on the nature of my job, any govt in power.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
ekolina:
I pity you Fashola supporters, how on earth will you post those pictures of Lagos state as an achievement of government. FYI most of those roads are federal for instance the CMS marina road to Bonny Camp are all federal road. Please these are no achievement, What will you say if pictures of Abuja city are posted here as an achievement of GEJ??

What is this one talking about? Do you see any FG road in this thread? Even talking about FG roads and infrastructures in Lagos state, they are all in deplorable condition and they still owe us over N50 billion for fixing many of them..

Do us a favor by posting something worthwhile from your own state...

Everything I posted was what Fashola did, not the FG or even the governors before him... abeg keep quiet...
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
ekolina:
Fashola didn't built CARTER Bridge o

Who said he did? Reading and comprehension failed you...
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
chemali:

The project wasn't about the bridges but the lights! Lagos is now more comfortable to drive at night!

Well said, some people are just too slow...
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Day11(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
aresa:
Now, have you all see how worthless your FG/GEJ/PDP/PDP states all are?

Have you noticed all the noise makers here don't have a single thing to show from their states? grin

[size=20pt]
RESPECT![/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
jdilight:

If you visit akwa ibom state you will be ashame of Lagos state.

We've had this debate before and trashed it here on NL.

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1

No read and cry for the people of Akwa Ibom.

What do you have to show from akwa ibom? a few roads, 1 fly over, 1 cinema and 1 football field?

No hospitals, no clinics, not schools, not water works, no skills centers, not decent government institutions nothing...

Akpabio is a damn failure...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Do you have prove to support your claims? off course it, "Dem say, Dem say Goodluck share dollars"

ooo i see, so u know the essence of "prove" eh? why didnt u ask for this when u were hailing documentary on Tinubu without any proof to back it up? DO u now see why i call u a hypocrite? grin grin

I am a detective try me.

I dont have to. i even respond to u at my pleasure. its not even a must.

Only time will tell.

OOO yes, after close to a decade, only time will tell. am sure when its time for him to go to the great beyond, ur agents will still be looking for it grin grin

The truth is always bitter.
Even mad men will never agree that they are mad.

Do you know wat they call argument in court or stay on proceeding, that is wat is going on.

Crap. The judges threw the case out and guess what, prosecutors never appealed. they knew inside them that they have no case. if not, they would have appealed.

I don't support any party, base on the nature of my job, any govt in power.

I know ur kind very well. We call u AGIP (Any government in power) Of cos u support Jonah-Daft, that makes u support PDP by default. Only fools will vote Jonah-daft and claimed they nevr voted for PDP

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Akpavio = After 8 years in office and the largest budget in Nigeria, no new school, no new hospital, no water works, no health centers, no skills centers, nothing.

The rest of the SE/PDP states = After 16 years in office and 16 years PDP rule, no new school, no new hospital, no water works, no health centers, no skills centers, nothing.

They are very quick to run their mouth, but they can not show you 1 single thing their governors did with their taxes and allocation.

SMH..... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
More pics coming up... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko .........

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko+

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko+,

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Akete+

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko Ile,,,,,,

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gbabe. Eko Ile +

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko+Ile

Lagos state command center +

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lagos++

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lagos state,

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko akete

grin grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
You want more + grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
We even call commission school inside rain + grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by StOla: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Whoever employed notobs would by now be putting finishing touches to his sack letter.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by biafranqueen: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
. Let's go to Isolo..

Ajao Estate Grammar School isolo
Okota grammar School, isolo
Isolo high school, isolo
Ire-Akari Grammar school, isolo
Ansar-ud-deen College,
Center High school, isolo
Mushin High school,
Ilamoye grammar school
http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/05/photonews-government-hype-one-worst-primary-schools-world-mushin-lagos

Joker even SR aka APC media mouth could not keep quite any longer...
Show us the pictures of these schools in another thread. I won't hold my breath though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.