Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (70049 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2015

author=biafranqueen
post=31370590]http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/05/photonews-government-hype-one-worst-primary-schools-world-mushin-lagos

Joker
even SR aka APC media mouth could not keep quite any longer...
Show us the pictures of these schools in another thread. I won't hold my

breath though...
d new building is close that one
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by reborn1: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/05/photonews-government-hype-one-worst-primary-schools-world-mushin-lagos

Joker even SR aka APC media mouth could not keep quite any longer...
Show us the pictures of these schools in another thread. I won't hold my breath though...
[/s]

stop crying.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by millyajay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
chaiii .....I love that man called fashola....He is d main reason why am for APC....aresa thankz for helping me increase my love for him....
#GOdblessFashola#

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
abacusCm:
then go back to your village.Is it by force to live in lagos?
... and like I said before, I'm not in that smelly state. I'm deep in the belly of my villa right now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by rottenegg: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
mr op, u never waka around naija wella! U are just a joke.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
rottenegg:
mr op, u never waka around naija wella! U are just a joke.

rottenegg:
APC talking trash since inception! Go and finish your monorail project before u spew trash in public.
Asiwaju's mouth piece.

GEJ till 2019

Typical unintelligent villager..

Enlighten me about the wonderful developments in your village instead of the same dull and meaningless talk.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
millyajay:
chaiii .....I love that man called fashola....He is d main reason why am for APC....aresa thankz for helping me increase my love for him....
#GOdblessFashola#

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/05/photonews-government-hype-one-worst-primary-schools-world-mushin-lagos

Joker even SR aka APC media mouth could not keep quite any longer...
Show us the pictures of these schools in another thread. I won't hold my breath though...

1. The rubbish you posted is 2 years old.

2. For every 1 new school you show us from your village built by your governor since 1999, I show you 2 built by Fashola.

3. I'll even start with Bonus by Fashola.

4. Funny how you people kill yourself over Lagos state when in fact you can not show us one single thing your own governors did with your taxes and allocations.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468239_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468241_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468243_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468245_4_jpgd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
^^^^^^^

Ordinary secondary school in Lagos built by Fashola is even better than the elementary schools your useless PDP/GEJ built and labelled new universities...

smh..
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by simdam500(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
I've always loved fashola from the start... beautiful thread
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by biafranqueen: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
aresa:

1. The rubbish you posted is 2 years old.

2. For every 1 new school you show us from your village built by your governor since 1999, I show you 2 built by Fashola.

3. I'll even start with Bonus by Fashola.

4. Funny how you people kill yourself over Lagos state when in fact you can not show us one single thing your own governors did with your taxes and allocations.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468239_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468241_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468243_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468245_4_jpgd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef

WHY this same darn picture the World Bank issue loan of $90m to improve education in the 639 public secondary schools in the state and you keep showing me one school!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 12:54am On Mar 07, 2015
biafranqueen:

WHY this same darn picture the World Bank issue loan of $90m to improve education in the 639 public secondary schools in the state and you keep showing me one school!!!!!

Among the significant results already achieved under the project, student learning improved dramatically in the Basic Education Certificate examinations with student scores from beneficiary schools going up from 30 to 70 percent in English, 31 to 45 percent in Mathematics, and 27 to 65 percent in Basic Sciences.

Further, the results of the June 2013 West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate external examinations showed that 41 percent of students from beneficiary schools passed five credits and above, as compared to just over 18 percent before the project was implemented.

“When students from poor families have the opportunity to go to secondary school and acquire sound knowledge and skills, they stand a fair chance of getting a good job or accessing economic opportunities later in life, this contributes to eliminating extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity, in furtherance of the World Bank’s two main goals,” said Marie Francoise Marie-Nelly, World Bank Country Director for Nigeria.

The Lagos EKO project has built a critical pathway for students from low-income backgrounds to gain access to good-quality secondary education, showing that where there is a will, there is a way,” said Olatunde Adekola, World Bank task team leader for the project. “This project displays innovative features, including school grants which allow school principals to address their specific learning needs, greater accountability through the involvement of main stakeholders in key school management decisions and public private partnership in vocational training.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2014/03/06/world-bank-to-continue-support-to-nigeria-for-secondary-education-building-on-solid-results-in-lagos-state

The people of Lagos state are benefiting from the loans and the folks giving out the loans are satisfied with the remarkable achievements the loans generated.

Exactly what are you killing yourself over and of what relevance are you to anything Lagos state??

Actually, I was expecting you to show us the schools your village governors built...
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by rottenegg: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2015
aresa:

Typical unintelligent villager..

Enlighten me about the wonderful developments in your village instead of the same dull and meaningless talk.

This villager as you call me is from Akwa Ibom state.....but I wont talk about my state and the numerous uncommon deeds that makes your so called Fashola look like a dwarf.
Go to Enugu, Crossriver, Delta, Bayelsa etc....
These are states that have been brought from the 18th century to the future by PDP government.....and I am not talkng about ''flower planting'' or federal government presence like your filthy Lagos.
Stop being tribal and move around before u spew trash online. Abusing me wont stop the truth.

Take note too...I live n work in Lagos but your topic is a joke.

Even Benue state has changed.

Next thing you will do is add Ibadan Lagos express as Fashola's achievements.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by jdilight(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
aresa:

We've had this debate before and trashed it here on NL.

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1

No read and cry for the people of Akwa Ibom.

What do you have to show from akwa ibom? a few roads, 1 fly over, 1 cinema and 1 football field?

No hospitals, no clinics, not schools, not water works, no skills centers, not decent government institutions nothing...

Akpabio is a damn failure...

Visit Uyo, ikotekpene and Eket and see what will never be postted on nairaland or any bias newspaper. The guy dwaf fashola administration.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
rottenegg:

This villager as you call me is from Akwa Ibom state.....but I wont talk about my state

We both know you can not talk about your state because there's nothing to talk about or show us from your state.

Akpabio completed only 1 library, 1 football field and 1 cinema after 8 years in office and largest budget in Nigeria. That's after the roads and flyover bridge he built almost half a decade ago.

How far with the football field? Siting down unused gathering dust, spiders, snake and lizard. A pure waste of taxpayers money.

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
jdilight:

Visit Uyo, ikotekpene and Eket and see what will never be postted on nairaland or any bias newspaper. The guy dwaf fashola administration.

I've visited nearly all the places you mentioned and apart from the roads and flyovers in Uyo, there's nothing worth seeing or to talk about...

When people say go here and there to see something, it means they don't have anything to show.

Again, I said akpabio after the roads and flyovers, akpabio completed only 1 library, 1 football field and 1 cinema in 8 years.

Prove me wrong or step aside...

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by rottenegg: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
aresa:

We both know you can not talk about your state because there's nothing to talk about or show us from your state.

Akpabio completed only 1 library, 1 football field and 1 cinema after 8 years in office and largest budget in Nigeria. That's after the roads and flyover bridge he built almost half a decade ago.

How far with the football field? Siting down unused gathering dust, spiders, snake and lizard. A pure waste of taxpayers money.

Again, you have only shown your myopic state of mind. Anyway, I am too busy to be marketing Tinubu's boy.
Your thread is strictly for kids.

Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
rottenegg:

Again, you have only shown your myopic state of mind. Anyway, I am too busy to be marketing Tinubu's boy.
Your thread is strictly for kids.

Have fun.
[/s]

Boring.

What's childish, moronic and juvenile is you talking about other people's state while refusing to talk about your own state. Why?

Because you know there's nothing worth talking about when it comes to your village..

Show us what's in your village or STFU...
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by jpphilips(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
notobs:
YOUTHS OF #NIGERIA ‪VOTE WISELY!

If 73 year old General Buhari becomes President, he will invite all of his ELDER friends to TAKE OFFICE and SLEEP ON DUTY!

There is NO WAY he would allow a youth to occupy ANY OFFICE!

Do we want to be PUSHED DOWN while old retired statesmen take over our JOBS and OUR NATION?

Or do we want a President that EMBRACES youth development so much that he believes the next Presidential candidate should be EVEN YOUNGER than he is?

There is a time for EVERYTHING! General Buhari's time is OVER.

This is the time for YOUTHS TO SHINE UNDER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

Are you not silly? Jonathan should honour his one tenure agreement before a football age agreement.
Most of you are just products of r@pe and broken homes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by jpphilips(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
notobs:
GMB SUPPORTERS, can you name just ONE CRITIC President Goodluck Jonathan has JAILED in his term?

NO? YOU CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE ONE?

Then WHY would you vote in a man that jails EVERYONE that critics him?

At this rate, if General Buhari gets into Aso, he will go on a jailing spree and UNLEASH MADNESS ON ALL #NIGERIANS‪ !

ASK YOURSELF: Do you want a regime that JAILS and TERRORIZES journalists, or a regime that TRANSFORMS #Nigeria‪ 's health, environment, agriculture, transport, aviation, water resources and MANY OTHER SECTORS?

Tai Solarin, Tunde Thompson, Nduka Irabor and the very popular Fela Kuti were ALL JAILED UNDER GMB!

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS!

Do not let lies of "change" cloud your thoughts! WE WANT TRANSFORMATION UNDER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

can you mention one notable Nigerian patience has not insulted in public hidding behind the same freedom of speech?
Do you think you deserve the freedom to speak when your brain is filled with Carbide?

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by maysimsimple(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
jamooku:
Why mention. Traders, u are just a scum❔berg.maysimsimple

Not gonna trade words with u. U know where u belong.. YABA
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by ndubueze92(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
notobs:
IF GENERAL BUHARI RULES ‪#‎NIGERIA‬, MR. TINUBU WILL GUZZLE TAXPAYERS' MONEY!

Is THIS the man we want in Aso?

Think carefully ‪#‎Nigerians‬! Tinubu is NOT a man to be TRUSTED in a head office!

In Tinubu's tenure, 1.464 TRILLION was raised in taxes! Before Tinubu, IGR, Internal Generated Revenue, was N10 BILLION and by the time Tinubu was done with his MANUPULATION OF GOVERNMENT, IGR of Lagos became N200 BILLION!

Tinubu's company, Alpha Bete was GIVEN the contract to handle Lagosians' taxes although they had NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE! Tinubu STOLE ALL OF IT! His company was EVEN BLACKLISTED by Abuja Environmental Protection Board for failing to render account of fees collected from FCT!

Tinubu CANNOT TAKE OVER NIGERIA!

WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN! Stand up for the good of Nigerians everwhere and MAKE SURE that General Buhari does NOT step into Aso!

VOTE for the best man for the JOB: Our humble and strong PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

Watch for more information:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/…/video-aits-controversial-…/
Babe ur a GEJ foot infantry... Its great anyways.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by maysimsimple(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
stigman:

Goat

U ORANGUTAN.................
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by stigman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
maysimsimple:

U ORANGUTAN.................

Oke mkpe
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by maysimsimple(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
stigman:

Oke mkpe

Oponuuuuu
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by rottenegg: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Boring.

What's childish, moronic and juvenile is you talking about other people's state while refusing to talk about your own state. Why?

Because you know there's nothing worth talking about when it comes to your village..

Show us what's in your village or STFU...

APC youths resorting to abusive language since 1999.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aresa is really wicked grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
rottenegg:

APC youths resorting to abusive language since 1999.
[/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to contribute....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.