Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (46123 Views)

Meet The Man Who Has Stepped Foot To Every Country On Earth Without Plane / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / "Travel On Foot To Mecca" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
mr franky you can stay in naija now your papa na minista for money and airline so you rich stay well well in naija, tongue
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by methyl: 3:10am On Mar 10, 2009
hmmm na wah oo for this world, well sha the guy wey write this story has passed tru a lot, he was just trying to share is own experience to other pple. so if u think u belief it, take it as a reasonable experience and use it as a story of knowlege. but if u think all na lie, make u use am eat eba and obe ila. well my guy wey write this story try. he even they advice some body sey if u think u are strong enuf to face the jouney u can go , but if u know u cant stay aside. get rich or die trying. life is fell of experience, i beg my guy help me post the remaining of the story jo i dey feel uand keping ur singing career on u can make it tru that or never the less make this as a film or as novel or story book for pple to read. i hail all the bros in here ooo. chics i dey greet too, bra bra.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
it has to be ontop
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Pataki: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
Quite an interesting thread.

I have been privileged to meet some die-hard hustlers in Netherlands and Belgium who know the map of Europe off-hand. Their dream country is always and all the time UK, US or Canada.

@ Seun Musician,
Guy, I truly gbadun your paroles. I enjoy the kain way in which you stated all the routes and costs of the journey in clear details. I just hope people will not want to undertake such a journey with all the risks involved as you have stated.

Now you target na Yankee, omo slow your paroles. You have a great and sincere heart, do not just waste it off all in the name of entering Yankee illegally. If you want enter Yankee, please do it through the legitimate way. You will be great, and I appreciate that you have not decided to engage in evil vices in Nigeria all in the name of I must make it.

I wish you all the best bro!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
thanks gee appreciate that smiley
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Xolokristo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2009
One of the Best Story in NL, i like your guts and courage!, channel it in the right direction and you will bring out the genius in you!, keep keeping on my brother, and keep Succeeding because Success Is Unlimited!
Gracias Amigo!!!!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Xolokristo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
Guy i still dey wait for the complete part of this story o!, no time,
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2009
lol no shaking working on my website
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2009
guy where u dey now? u don enter mexico?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by iwefactria: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2009
i can't help it but to shed tears.Infact,as i am now so afraid thou,i am in Europe but my broda it doesnt worth the risk.Europe rubbish!!!!

@poster
what you are looking for even in yanke is already inside your pocket.Pls and pls just work on ur talent and I knw sky wont be your limit.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by DoubleN(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
Na wa o!All this to go to a country ur not even sure if you will make it there.Not to talk of the 200K in question!Boys are desperate.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by hamjola: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
@bandiejay
i dont even know how to start dis.but one thing dats sure is dat u have a very good spirit and God is on ur side.pple died just traveling within nigeria not to talk about crossing borders where u dont even know anybody.i have quite a lot of friends dat doent take what comes to them but go all out to make it 4 themselves.what might work for some pple dont work for others.what will be will be,now u have been there u have seen it.u now have a broader views abt pple now and life generally. u may succeed if nobody beleives in u,but u will never suceed if u dont beleive in urself.u never know what u cannot do,until u try.decisions r what transform an idea into a reality.
i known a lot of pple dat went thru all dat,niger,togo,accra,abidjan,rabat,tunis,tripoli,zuara and got trapped ,some came bac and was sponsor by promoters or ngo programmes all expenses paid and accomodation and spending money free.
am going to tell u one of them but i know he might not like it cos he like telling close pple d story himself. he is no other person than idris abdul kareem of the remedy group.his ex gal friend then rashidat masha gave him d money then to travel,d gal is late now,idris dedicated a song for her in one of their album then when he was still wit remedy.he once went thru hell when he left kano for d first time he went thru all dat places he go t as far to belguim and was kind of doing is stuff in d club,just for little money to eat.he was rapping like no man bizness.he met d owner of the club and was about signing a contract wit d man to play at the club and earn a goog money,when he met some naija guys dat promise him accomodation till he finalise his contract wit the club.unknowing for him dos guy deals wit drug and thier house was visisted by d policemen on tip off. idris was found wit them what save him was dat the owner of the club said he perform at his club dat he doent know dat he deals wit drugs,fortunately for him the guys told the police dat he doent know anything and he was deported bac to libyacos he doenst have paper. it was in libya dat he was planning to go bac again. all dis period he was always rapping for pple and all dat.their is one man in zuara in libya ,he stays close to one man called oba yoruba.the man sells food and like him so well cos idris was so religiuos always praying evverytime. he asked the man for money to add to d one he has to make a move bac again,and th man told him he is going to be great if only he can return to niaja and face music.he sat down and came bac.u r know d rest.he has travelled to a lot countries on someone bills.
keep cool cos ur miracle is on d way and God still have a lot for u.He makes it possible 4 u to come bac cos He wanted u to see something about life generally.mark my word today u will travel dis yr not to africa countrises but america or u.k.
sorry for my long story i didnt mean to take much of ur time.
remain bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by chitech(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
if na heaven be that e fo beta,na abroad com check me here for nija mak u no say u dey suffer.c him face desert grin grin grin grin
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2009
smiley grin lol@ idris story , but is that true bro?, if that is true as from today i am now one of idris abdul kareem fans
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by PapaBrowne(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2009
This is the best story on Nairaland. The detailed description of the locations and the characters made me feel like I was watching a real good movie.
This stuff is good for a movie- No, not a nollywood movie, It's good enough for Hollywood!

@Bandiejay
You do have success potentials!! Just look within and forget that crap that you can only succeed with connections!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by hamjola: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
@bandiejay.
d idris story is true and not fabricated.get their first album,the track is belinda.he talk about the gals but he didnt talk much on his travail abroad.dats why he is so emotion abt his job cos he is a self made guy and not d ajebutter star like others. he stay under bridge for more than 2 yrs when he first came to lagos.he didnt know anyone apart from goma goma who later became is manager.goma goma is now in london.i got lots of big guys dat hussle their way to d top.pple only know them when they r made they dont even give them a chance dat they will be somebody in life.ask anybody in london abt segun oshalasha,abbey magic,mark obisesan.dis are real huslers and r now billionaire.
the world is made 4 pple who can take risk and strong in heart.the world is urs ,take it and rule ur world.he dat makes mistake is better thanwho didnt even attempt to do it.cheers

5 Likes

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2009
grin grin grin idris idris , go go ti gi logo ta ga lay gay lay ma ga go go lo go ti gi taa stioll my Boss in the game
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by beecrofty(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2010
please who is this Tegese?  please you need to take my picture off of this post,   why would you do such a thing,  to take my picture from my profile and put it up here like i was the one who took that journey?  why would you say such a thing about me?

please, act matured and take my picture off of this post,    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.64.html

Moderator,  Admin, please help me with this,  is there no way we can report people on this post?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by yemiking: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2010
Beecrofty you should click the report to moderator tab. The tegese guy na real mo fo dumb ass!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by aieromon(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2010
I have a cousin who obviously took this route to Italy.Five months later,he found himself in UN camp.they allow him one phone call per week.
These are examples of picture perfect husslers.
Niyce write-up.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by coldent: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
grin grin This is an Old thread but it is intresting, ah ah
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by alistra: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
My  guy that was a nice story, but I don´t think you should encourage people in a bad way with your experience.
To me it´s like you are advertising for your guys out there. I passed through the same route in 1993 and I know how difficult and bad it is to go through the desert. I was fortunate to have survived and I know what happened to some people, so if I am going to tell a story it would not be like yours. IT IS NOT THE EASIEST WAY TO EUROPE, BECAUSE IT´S NOT EASY.
I still feel you because you can not buy that experience and believe me: EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BUT WHAT YOU DO TO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. I am in Europe now living legally with my family. Just ask me how I made it to Europe.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by NIGERBOY1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
most nigerians will never understand europe by road could be risky but nothing comes easy my fellow nigerians i ve a dream to play in europe some day and somehow after been screened from nigeria under 17 team all becos i ve no god father so i left for europe by road but eventual in mauritania that shares border with morroco,senegal,mail and algeria but with God grace am not doing bad in mauritania i own a shop that two nigerians work with me and i pay 22000 ougiya about 13000 naira per month for the shop rent and so and so at least am better than someone recieving 30000 naira per month in nigeria so europe by road could be luck and it could be opposite so pls dont discourage people with such plan all with all need to do is advise

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by waladis(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2010
huhmmm
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by fluntit55: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2010
Pls my guy, pls, I beg you, Where is the concluding part of this story, As you have walked on this roads may you never see such again. May thing come alot smoother to you by God's grace. This is just a reality of a 9Ja youth when all else fails,
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Woke4all(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2010
Make i resurrect this thread! Lol
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by johnsonpal: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2010
Where is d concluding part of dis story, most interestng/real thread on Nl, thread resurrected!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
bandiejay,men u must have been really desperate i am glad u seem to have landed on your esp from the country you were running from.goodluck in your book,novel e.t.c
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by vknights(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Very interesting thread!! I will never blame anyone for taking desperate measures during desperate moment!
It should be clear to everyone that what we share here is based on our individual opinion which is also views and expressions based on our individual experience in life. We all stand and reason from different zones, some opinions come from a comfort zone and some from a non-comfort zone which is why I respect everyone's opinion here.. If only those in that so called "comfort zone" could ask God to make them experience what pple in a non-comfort zone are experiencing then there wouldn't be a comment like "must pple leave Naija to survive"!!

Its a shame Nigerians don't know the difference between existence and living!! Those who are struggling to leave the country wants to create a living not just for themselves but for their generations to come to guarantee a future for them.. But those who exist as we have majority in Nigeria are okay once they swallow food and never even think of the future for their children!!

Just ask urself why our selfish leaders keep sending their children abroad after embezzling our fund?? Simply because they cannot guarantee the future of the country they themselves are Governing!!

These are all my views and expressions as I wish everyone well in the pursuit of happiness in life..
"If we cannot wage war against bad leadership and governance, we go sabi waka to a greener pasture"

Cheers!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by lagoshost(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2012
Poland is there and it is very cheap to go.SO why should I need so much?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by kwenu: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
@poster, i know u, u re from Delta State.i guess.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by icez: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
na wa. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abeokuta Paradise Nature Park in Jamaica / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.