Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (46143 Views)

Meet The Man Who Has Stepped Foot To Every Country On Earth Without Plane / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / "Travel On Foot To Mecca" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Rocktation(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Oh boy ye...
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by seunadeolu(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2012
MY BROTHER IF YOU FOLLOW THIS WAY YOU ARE DOOMED,WITH THIS KIND OF SELF TORMENT WITH DEATH LURKING IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WAY, WHY NOT APPLY THE SAME ZEAL TO A YOUR PROFESSION AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY MAKE AN HEAD WAY, RATHER THAN JOLTING FOR treasures of another man
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Emysandy: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ bandiejay... I love ur zeal even though ur experience didn't pay off as others who end up wit happy ending, you still wake up to work on ur talent by singing about your funny experience. U came up on Nairaland for support form members to connect you to a marketer or support financially but from the response members want to read more... Listen! You ve gat the talent, a man that sleep in a desert, climb hills for 5 days and survived on honey , oil and a little water still ve the mental ability to write the above story then you can make money. Use the above story and give the conclusion part on the site or blog your are building then add google adsense acct to earn per click from visitors then share the last part of ur story. Make sure u share its as short unending stories, with this you will have enough write up to maintain your readers and the money will roll. When u are online l will tell u what to do next... Keep kicking life is fun.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by VOfficialR(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2012
if u ever c this. I guess, i might be of help. i write movie scripts

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by henrychubayo: 4:08pm On May 05, 2012
Plz simply tell us that this is the best way to die for those who wish to go.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by laspo24(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2012
bandiejay: Travel to europe by road if you can make it and also bold and forget about Visa parol, it

will only take you 200k to fufil this dream or why not forget about travellin and focus on a

bussiness and see God's doing, and for those who are willing to go by road, i will adviice

you to follow my advice and do as i say, From Ibadan, ojoo to sokoto it will only take you

4k to get there when u get to sokoto take anothere vehicle to ilela that is 500 naira from

there Take a Bike to cross the container called border to the other side of the country,

Bike man would take 800 naira from you. but becareful and never go alone may be 2 or group

cos all those bike people are crazy sometimes middle of mini desert they will tell you they

are not goin again that u pay them double of what u paid at the base park. When u get to the

second post Niger republic police are simple give them 1000cfa they will let you go i think

that is 270 naira, from there Take a bus to Ikoni that is coins in there currency not up

to 50naira , so when you get to ikoni Glo network is still working there Go to the nearest

park and pay for Taohuwa , that is 5000cfa calculate that to naira ur sef if 1000 cfa is

270 naira that is 7hrs Journey u get to Tahouwa park take a taxi to agadez park i think

that should be like 100naira or less , so when u get to agadez park, you buy ur ticket

15,000cfa Agadez is far it will take you 3-4 days on road , but note at the entrance of

the acient city call agadez, you will pay the Police at the toll gate each amout of 5000cfa

if you have passport, but if you dont, you pay 10,000cfa also please beware of all this

Fake stranded Nigerians in agadez i mean tired ones with dreadlocks they will pretend as if

they are helping you But it's a lie i will advice you to ask anybody you see that you are

going to Goverment park Insist on that statement , or peharbs u tell all those police that

they should find somebody that would lead you to goverment park and tip them , tht

goverment park you see a Trucks Loading going to Agadez to duruku or Agadez to Djanet,
From Agadez to Djanet i know well but duruku i heard the story and people prefer there

that agadez to djanet, but only problem in duruku side is that Rabels are too oooooooo many

on the Road so the drivers are always scared so they will canvass you in passing Djanet.
Agades to Djanet i know from agadez to a paticular mountain called Horgan will take you 7

driving Dayz in a cruser jeep, when u get there by the grace of God you will climb that

Mountain for 5 good Days , I did it . i swear with my life my career anything Good i swear

with it. after climbin the mountain, you have 140kilo meters to Djanet a small town in

Algeria you trek that one for let say 3 dayz depends on Guild man but pls and pls Know how

to Drink water , but better still take anoiting oil with you and honey those are what i

take as water and i have my 5litres of water by my side , but all the same it wasn't easy

, when u get to Algeria pls and pls am begging you dont walk in the street any how because

Algeria Djandermarine are always silly and stupid if you are caught you will be deported

back to Agadez by there own Jeep which will last them for just 5 dayz that is why you see

many crazy nigerians in agadez stranded and having mental problems, From Djanet the guild

man will find you a jeep that will take you to libya the border town called Ghat

40kilometers peharbs but it tooks us 2 hrs peharbs beating the police.
From Ghat find a connection car to sabba that should cost you 70 dinnars and a full day

Journey 7k naija tia
when u get to sabba ask for Danku otuba Ashawo of Libya is a naija man or Squadii or Allen

this people will do find you a connection car going to Tripoli the capital of Libya for 200

or 250 dinnars that is 25k when u get to tripoli Medina you see naija at every Junction

with Red eye some might have committed offense pls dont talk to them even if u greet them

they will not answer you because they might think u have commited an offense as well as them

reason is everybody is a criminal at that junction Police everywhere and crimes every corner

stealing and pocket lifting is just like oshodi, mkt i mean Medina in Tripoli so at that

park ask for bus going to Shara Ashara, drop at simafro simafro is called Traficklight in

english , at your left hand you see a long street but am 95% sure you will see a naija

boy to ask this question because that is where naija belong ask for Tony, Ejire a.ka. Regina

or bro Adams , tell them u need connection to italy u can even tell bro adams that from

Seun Musician , but that will cost you $1200 but it all about boat on meditaranean sea ,

so between Life and death , but to look at it Life it self is a desert you strugle to

survive in it and people are making , but most important thing Hope in God, 10hrs United

nation will welcome you to Italy and take you to a camp called lampaduesa after 3month in

camp u will be given 500 euro each and go to any of european nation you like but they will

tell you expect uk. you would be given overall cloth that would indicate you as assylum ,

pls let me have a break i will post again my trip from italy to belgium before i got trap at

the boder post of uk in my next stuff but when you go and you survive pls remeber me ooo cos

i dey naija now after facing heavy deportation and i no fit lie i cant face that risk again

Hope my comment wont offend anybody but if it does, pls accept my apology in advance.

Just saw this now and to be honest, i wont advice anybody be it my enemy to go through this rout only to be deported. I know how hard it is for Illegal immigrant here in the uk. The UK government is doing everything within their power to tighten it more. So if u cant get a legitimate way to enter Europe or any Western Country better stay back because it is now worth the risk of life. The rate of making it to Europe willl say 1 in one million. u only hear of people who made it but u will hardly hear of people who didnt make it. Just an advice not trying to discourage anybody. Best of Luck
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by 19naia(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2012
My friend i grew up with in childhood in nigeria is dual citizen of europe and nigeria and he went on to become airline pilot in hong kong with big airline company going international...He took holiday from london on his motorcycle and ride it all the way from london to nigeria..Some people with money and who are international pilots with passports from europe and get free flights from thier company,,still choose this adventure route...he even gets free tickets from his airline employer for his sister to fly..his siter and another friend from nigeria- also dual citizen of germany,they drove thier car from london to nigeria.. Adventure is a powerful motive and even the desperate and destitute are not immune to it...i happen to have lived quite a few years in nigeria in hardship but with the good fortune of being born dual citizen from USA and nigeria..Mother USA and father nigerian..So as it went,i met many friend who were also mixed race/dual citizens from europe and america with fathers from nigeria.....Every last one of us dual citizens i was friends with,let our nigerian passport expire and renewed our overseas passports and got out of nigeria they way we had available,so to speak from my nigerian side-,there is nothing i can say bad about any nigerian trying to leave nigeria for the same raeson i and my friends did...All of us dual citizens in my home town in nigeria left after highschool or in my case i left naija 2 years before high school finish..

2 Likes

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by mspookie: 4:59pm On May 17, 2012
laspo24:
Hope my comment wont offend anybody but if it does, pls accept my apology in advance.

Just saw this now and to be honest, i wont advice anybody be it my enemy to go through this rout only to be deported. I know how hard it is for Illegal immigrant here in the uk. The UK government is doing everything within their power to tighten it more. So if u cant get a legitimate way to enter Europe or any Western Country better stay back because it is now worth the risk of life. The rate of making it to Europe willl say 1 in one million. u only hear of people who made it but u will hardly hear of people who didnt make it. Just an advice not trying to discourage anybody. Best of Luck

why wont u advice your enemy pls, my enemy can go...GUDLUCK grin
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by CuteTj(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2012
And 3 years after this thread was created, where is bandiejay now? What happened to his music career? What's he up to now? And the guy mess up sef. He didn't conclude this interesting story.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by davades(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2012
Seconded
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by tociano009(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
bandiejay: Travel to europe by road if you can make it and also bold and forget about Visa parol, it

will only take you 200k to fufil this dream or why not forget about travellin and focus on a

bussiness and see God's doing, and for those who are willing to go by road, i will adviice

you to follow my advice and do as i say, From Ibadan, ojoo to sokoto it will only take you

4k to get there when u get to sokoto take anothere vehicle to ilela that is 500 naira from

there Take a Bike to cross the container called border to the other side of the country,

Bike man would take 800 naira from you. but becareful and never go alone may be 2 or group

cos all those bike people are crazy sometimes middle of mini desert they will tell you they

are not goin again that u pay them double of what u paid at the base park. When u get to the

second post Niger republic police are simple give them 1000cfa they will let you go i think

that is 270 naira, from there Take a bus to Ikoni that is coins in there currency not up

to 50naira , so when you get to ikoni Glo network is still working there Go to the nearest

park and pay for Taohuwa , that is 5000cfa calculate that to naira ur sef if 1000 cfa is

270 naira that is 7hrs Journey u get to Tahouwa park take a taxi to agadez park i think

that should be like 100naira or less , so when u get to agadez park, you buy ur ticket

15,000cfa Agadez is far it will take you 3-4 days on road , but note at the entrance of

the acient city call agadez, you will pay the Police at the toll gate each amout of 5000cfa

if you have passport, but if you dont, you pay 10,000cfa also please beware of all this

Fake stranded Nigerians in agadez i mean tired ones with dreadlocks they will pretend as if

they are helping you But it's a lie i will advice you to ask anybody you see that you are

going to Goverment park Insist on that statement , or peharbs u tell all those police that

they should find somebody that would lead you to goverment park and tip them , tht

goverment park you see a Trucks Loading going to Agadez to duruku or Agadez to Djanet,
From Agadez to Djanet i know well but duruku i heard the story and people prefer there

that agadez to djanet, but only problem in duruku side is that Rabels are too oooooooo many

on the Road so the drivers are always scared so they will canvass you in passing Djanet.
Agades to Djanet i know from agadez to a paticular mountain called Horgan will take you 7

driving Dayz in a cruser jeep, when u get there by the grace of God you will climb that

Mountain for 5 good Days , I did it . i swear with my life my career anything Good i swear

with it. after climbin the mountain, you have 140kilo meters to Djanet a small town in

Algeria you trek that one for let say 3 dayz depends on Guild man but pls and pls Know how

to Drink water , but better still take anoiting oil with you and honey those are what i

take as water and i have my 5litres of water by my side , but all the same it wasn't easy

, when u get to Algeria pls and pls am begging you dont walk in the street any how because

Algeria Djandermarine are always silly and stupid if you are caught you will be deported

back to Agadez by there own Jeep which will last them for just 5 dayz that is why you see

many crazy nigerians in agadez stranded and having mental problems, From Djanet the guild

man will find you a jeep that will take you to libya the border town called Ghat

40kilometers peharbs but it tooks us 2 hrs peharbs beating the police.
From Ghat find a connection car to sabba that should cost you 70 dinnars and a full day

Journey 7k naija tia
when u get to sabba ask for Danku otuba Ashawo of Libya is a naija man or Squadii or Allen

this people will do find you a connection car going to Tripoli the capital of Libya for 200

or 250 dinnars that is 25k when u get to tripoli Medina you see naija at every Junction

with Red eye some might have committed offense pls dont talk to them even if u greet them

they will not answer you because they might think u have commited an offense as well as them

reason is everybody is a criminal at that junction Police everywhere and crimes every corner

stealing and pocket lifting is just like oshodi, mkt i mean Medina in Tripoli so at that

park ask for bus going to Shara Ashara, drop at simafro simafro is called Traficklight in

english , at your left hand you see a long street but am 95% sure you will see a naija

boy to ask this question because that is where naija belong ask for Tony, Ejire a.ka. Regina

or bro Adams , tell them u need connection to italy u can even tell bro adams that from

Seun Musician , but that will cost you $1200 but it all about boat on meditaranean sea ,

so between Life and death , but to look at it Life it self is a desert you strugle to

survive in it and people are making , but most important thing Hope in God, 10hrs United

nation will welcome you to Italy and take you to a camp called lampaduesa after 3month in

camp u will be given 500 euro each and go to any of european nation you like but they will

tell you expect uk. you would be given overall cloth that would indicate you as assylum ,

pls let me have a break i will post again my trip from italy to belgium before i got trap at

the boder post of uk in my next stuff but when you go and you survive pls remeber me ooo cos

i dey naija now after facing heavy deportation and i no fit lie i cant face that risk again

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO POST HOW MUCH I WILL SPEND TO LIBYA, AND HOW I WILL TAKE THE BUSES FROM LAGOS pls inbox me ur number and more details tociano_tosin@yahoo.com
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by jamiu4real(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
This one na die oo, I feel sorry for people in this trap of traveling by road , because i see no probability in making it there to the destination you are heading to . it all RISKY !!!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Otunbaworldwide(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
I Really Pity
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by chrisobas(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
Bandlejay, ur own na life history oo. Abeg try dey press harder 4 anything and tell yourself say if u fit survive 4 desert n no ask make them send u pure water thru fedex, u fit survive 4 d hands of those Alaba boiz when dey use u play.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by eugene81: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
All this time and waka for abroad?think is not necessary.....What will be will be jare,the risk doesn't worth it,you won't get there and pick up a job easily on the street...
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by ManTiger(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bros Bandie, you for finish this story o.[b][/b]
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by mario147(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
tope2000: U guys are laffing, I'm being serious o
Cux I'm sure some mumus here would want to try it out cheesy
im sure the poster is a 419er lipsrsealed

d op is saying d truth,i go through d same risk but am still in libya now
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by mario147(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
tociano009: PLEASE I WANT YOU TO POST HOW MUCH I WILL SPEND TO LIBYA, AND HOW I WILL TAKE THE BUSES FROM LAGOS pls inbox me ur number and more details tociano_tosin@yahoo.com

i dey libya now but if u luv urself no just come dis country ooo
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Godson201333(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bandie Jay Oo wow now we would love to know..what happened again after you travelled to Europe?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by adepojuot: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bandie jay please finish ur story,I really love ur story.where are u now??
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
adepojuot: Bandie jay please finish ur story,I really love ur story.where are u now??

please i can find the story...can someone paste the link for me

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Xion: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2013
CuteTj: And 3 years after this thread was created, where is bandiejay now? What happened to his music career? What's he up to now? And the guy mess up sef. He didn't conclude this interesting story.

Bro, I must tell you how much I've been inspired by his experiences, in the positive way of course, I tell myself that if he can take all that risk for something like that then I can put in all the effects I have, especially now that I have some support in my chosen field.

I have bandiejay to thank for stirring up the man in me.

I searched for bandiejay online using different channels, and I found him. He doesn't seem to be doing bad. I'm so happy about that.

His book is titled "Europe by Desert", I hope to pick this book up at any bookstore I see this.

For those condemning bandiejay, please stop it, see how you can use his case as a stepping stone. I can bet with anything that you have never staked so much for what you believe in.

Thanks so much, Bandiejay.

9 Likes

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by masties2(f): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Let me try to breathe life into this thread. How can i get Bandiejay book to read. This is the first thread i read from start to finish. Thumb ups guys cool shocked
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by siegfried99(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Wow . unbelievable
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by amii131(f): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
lolz funny guy,am un following dx thread now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Mandla Maseko Dies In Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.