Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? (1049 Views)

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation / She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Iyanusele(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
***TRUE LIFE STORY***.A man rented a house and moved in with hisfamily.After 2 years his rent was increased from400,000 to 500,000He didn't complain because he likes thehouse.The following year he couldn't come up withthe money and the agent was on his neck.The wife saw what the husband was passingthrough and decided to go borrow the moneyso that the husband will pay back later.The husband was indeed very happy.He paid back the cash when he got it.2 years later the house rent was increased to700,000 and this man became upset.So he begged the agent to introduce him tothe landlord so that he could talk with himbut the agent bluntly refused.The man decided to do an undergroundinvestigation to uncover who the landlord is.The revelation of his investigation really shookhim.The house belongs to his wife.My question is as the man what will you do?And as the woman what will you say to yourhusband?
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by eyeview: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is this really a true life story cos I find it hard to believe
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
OP I saw this yesterday on this section.
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by adanduka: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
I doubt this story.
For four years a man was married to his 'landlord' and didn't know. The landlord at some point borrowed him money for house rent shocked
I know a woman who has a rented property and the husband isn't aware of this. But for both of them to go live in that property will be her undoing.
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by sweetbaby22(f): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
As the man I will play along. But this time I know I don't have to stress much about losing the house. But when the rent is due only pay what I can afford.

And cleverly go to her with all the sweet words, Honey this is what I can afford (Like N200K) grin try and sort things out with the agent grin
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Well, I cannot divorce her over that. But I'm never gonna pay rent again.
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Iyanusele(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
eyeview:
Is this really a true life story cos I find it hard to believe
Oga nothing is new under the sun o
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by sweetbaby22(f): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Well, I cannot divorce her over that. But I'm never gonna pay rent again.

And you think I can't figure you out ....... hmmmm
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
sweetbaby22:

And you think I can't figure you out ....... hmmmm
No. You can't. cool
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by theorbiters: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
You can imagine!! My wife is the landlady!!! Ehn, I wud just say I can't afford the rent. When the rent is due, if she like, we wud all park of the house together na.
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Mariojane(f): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
angry angry angry

in case
Re: If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? by Iyanusele(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Imagine you are in such situation......
Outline your reactions/ actions

(1) (Reply)

Any Thing Wrong With This Pix? / Ladies, What Romantic Name Will You Love Your Spouse To Call You Apart From Baby / Rules Every *ladies Man* Should Never Forget....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.