Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? (2431 Views)

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by philomental: 9:53am On May 16, 2015
We have been friends for a long time, and she always tell me how much she loved me, I loved her too but never wanted to go intimate as I was uncertain of the future, hence avoiding hurting her.

One day she walked up to me and said that am treating her as a nobody, she complained so bitterly to my amazement. I was amazed because to the best of my knowledge I treated her with all respect and love. But why the complaints.

While we were trying to sort things out, she said to me:

" I doubt if you are a man" .

Please what does she mean by that?

Thanks NLs
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by cyprus000: 9:55am On May 16, 2015
[size=13pt] Are you a learner?
Or you still they wear pampers,with this kind question
[/size]
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
She need service, her well don dry

1 Like

Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by kinglekan: 9:57am On May 16, 2015
undecided

Cool Story!!
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by ggrin(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
kinglekan:
undecided
Cool Story!!
sad
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by sinaj(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2015
If you are not a Man, you must b a woman and women dont have D**KS wink
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 16, 2015
You don't have to go intimate with her if you don't want to just because she tagged you a name, she is your friend, not lover and you have to make that known to her.

2 Likes

Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by write2obi(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2015
Op she just dared you.

1 Like

Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by AfricanApple(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2015
how do you expect us to know when we are not witch
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2015
It means yur a fvcking pvssy!
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:
If you are not a Man, you must b a woman and women dont have D**KS wink

He's a pvssy cheesy
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by sinaj(f): 10:04am On May 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He's a pvssy cheesy

lol I tire o!
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by kinglekan: 10:07am On May 16, 2015
ggrin:
sad
Baby mi!! Where u go hide since naa. cheesy
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by chiefololade: 10:07am On May 16, 2015
Maybe you are actually not, I don't know the kind of response you need. So if we tell you you are a man, does that change anything? To me you are a male, a male is a masculine either old or young.
Follow borrussia dortmund's word.
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Enegod(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2015
philomental:
We have been friends for a long time, and she always tell me how much she loved me, I loved her too but never wanted to go intimate as I was uncertain of the future, hence avoiding hurting her.

One day she walked up to me and said that am treating her as a nobody, she complained so bitterly to my amazement. I was amazed because to the best of my knowledge I treated her with all respect and love. But why the complaints.

While we were trying to sort things out, she said to me:

" I doubt if you are a man" .

Please what does she mean by that?

Thanks NLs
that girl needs sex badly... if you ain't ready to nyash her, tell her to get a dildò undecided

1 Like

Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by ggrin(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Baby mi!! Where u go hide since naa. cheesy
sambisa sad
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by sinizia: 10:31am On May 16, 2015
You are not a man could mean several things. It could mean that it is because you don't want to make love to her. It could mean that you don't make manly decisions in the relationship. You can't get the real answer on NL, what you need to do is to leave this forum and go sort things with her offline. Try to find out the real reason why she used those lines on you.
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:

lol I tire o!
grin
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by obiak4(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2015
brov buy her flower if she is that kind of gal organise a dinner for two during the dinner ask her face to face
DO YOU WANT US TO HAVE SEX? AND SEE HER REACTIONS BECAUSE IT OBVIOUS SHE WANT'S TO
THERE COMES THE LAST PUNCHLINE
TELL HER YOU ARE NOT READY YET OR ACCORDING TO HOW GALS BEHAVE ASK HER WHST IF SHE GETS PREGNANT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
THANK ME LATER OR BETTER STILL
TELL HER TO COME TOUR WITH ME TO BAYELSA LIVING LAGOS TOMORROW MORNING 5:45AM
THANKME LATER
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by kinglekan: 11:22am On May 16, 2015
ggrin:
sambisa sad
No wonder. Shekau go don sama u well be dt oo. Welcome back. smiley
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by multikolour(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
kinglekan:

No wonder. Shekau go don sama u well be dt oo. Welcome back. smiley

hahaha dude you funny. shakau na bulldozer, any where he passes things don't remaine the way they are.
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by kinglekan: 1:27pm On May 16, 2015
multikolour:

hahaha dude you funny. shakau na bulldozer, any where he passes things don't remaine the way they are.

Na d babe dey sample shekau oo. Make she handle u ist. You won't even live to testify of how it went. cheesy
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On May 16, 2015
grab her àśs and shove ur bulala in her nyàsh.
assuming u have a bulala dat is.
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by ivyT(f): 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
write2obi:
Op she just dared you.

op dont listen to this
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by ivyT(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
grab her àśs and shove ur bulala in her nyàsh.

assuming u have a bulala dat is.

get thee behind d op
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 3:25pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:

get thee behind d op

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWwwwwww....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

sori, i don't roll dat way.

bt U on the other hand, i can get behind.
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by write2obi(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:

op dont listen to this
Op don't be a wimp, pick up the gauntlet smiley
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2015
op do u truly have a dick?let her know by gving her 24 strokes of cane with ur third leg cheesy
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
diz is a metaphorical gauntlet being thrown down.

depends if u are konji-d enough to pick it up.

1 Like

Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
op do u truly have a dick?let her know by gving her 24 strokes of cane with ur third leg cheesy
shocked
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by ivyT(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWwwwwww....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

sori, i don't roll dat way.

bt U on the other hand, i can get behind.

i laff u fit handle d akpko,?
Re: She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
sauceny:

shocked
well said right? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Tell Me You Love Me! / This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid / Ladies Let's Gist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.