Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  (7147 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by ribbit: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
not wahala he just need to practice more and more, It happens to the best of us.
which kind best of us? Speak for your self eh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Ayobami97(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Then let him go for tutorials.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by spacefreak: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
ok i get it, go to google i type PREMATURE EJACULATION.

I know what premature ejaculation is. I am just saying that there are males unaffected by it. It is mostly psychological and can be controlled. Just don't over anticipate sex.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ayobami97:
Then let him go for tutorials.
will you tutor him??
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Noloss(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't bilivit
Enegod:
Its has to do with being relaxed. The excited ones cum quickly because they are well, excited. The longer ones, take it slow, breath and keep their breath slow and it helps slow down the orgasm.
How long does it take me? About 1hr 12minutes 50secs undecided
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Noloss:
I don't bilivit
Noloss. u must believe ooo. because for me, I come after 2hrs of s*$
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Ayobami97(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
washingtonklef:

will you tutor him??
Hmmm. No!
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Enegod(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Noloss:
I don't bilivit
undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
undecided undecided

seeing is believing... let's go on practical session
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Horllamideh(m): 12:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Your husband need change...Dnt ask me wot type of change??....Today is my birthday fellow Nairalanders....Keep the likes coming

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Noloss(f): 3:43am On Mar 07, 2015
U b machine? Don't kill urself oo
Life is gud

[quote author=washingtonklef post=3137258
Noloss. u must believe ooo. because for me, I come after 2hrs of s*$[/quote] cheesy
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 07, 2015
If he can't handle you then you handle him. What's important is his ability to get it up and willingness to let you lead.

If some ladies can get a kick out of inanimate objects, why can't same happen with a real life 'specimen'? Your sex life should be as good as you want it.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by kulrunsman79(m): 5:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm,
That is serious
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by mentorandfriend(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2015
When next he's getting too excited about the sex, do all you can to calm him down. He will want to rush at your body and it is this over anticipation and excitement that causes gents who have not been exposed much to sex to cum prematurely even before they've gone one inch inside. Do all you can to shift his attention to other things at this moment by discussing with him things that happened during the day while he was at work. Keep the discussion coming as he frantically makes for your honey pot. At the crucial moment, remind him of the unpaid bills as water, electricity, security or even house rent bills. This way, no premature ejaculation. Keep his mind from focusing on your body only.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
hmmmmmm yeah it does............not in this kind of situation though. Remember during puberty when you see a big ass and your trouser is wet Or when a girl touch your lap.

Never experienced such bro, shiiiiii. seriously can one cum by just seeing a juicy azz or just by being touched on the lap by a girl!! it's a medical problem I guess.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by kingdodo1(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2015
washingtonklef:
This is one issue causing serious wahala in
many
young marriages today. Read her story
below:
I dont enjoy s*x with my hubby because of
many
reasons which i cannot state here. Its
really
frustrating. I have tried to subtly give him
clues so i
wont hurt his feelings but he never learns
and
would release even before I finish
removing my
pant…

http://www.bumpgist.com/my-husband-dont-know-how-to-handle-me-in-the-bedroom/#sthash.kptK1V6o.dpbs
u ar d cause of his problm. next tym u notice he is eager to enter u .deny him at first. giv him later whn his body has settled.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Osezzua(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
washingtonklef:
many
below:
many
really
clues so i
and
removing my
pant…

http://www.bumpgist.com/my-husband-dont-know-how-to-handle-me-in-the-bedroom/#sthash.kptK1V6o.dpbs

Then Stop wearing Panties to bed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Zaynuba(f): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Then teach him how to...shikena

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by kuuljay(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
I can be your personal sexual therapist but i charge huge thou. grin
How much am interested
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by adahgold(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dearie am sure he does not like it too,seek solution together with him,help him,teach him. At times he will get angry at u trying to help him!understand with him and calm him down, kiss him alot while talking to him dis strategy works....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Osezzua:

grin
Osezzua:

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by 400billionman: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tell your pastor... shocked
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by rad8(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmm...buh how this wan take concern me?
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol.... Mr 4billionman
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by dasrackhor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
washingtonklef:
many
below:
many
really
clues so i
and
removing my
pant…

throw dat shit away with immediate alactity.its ruining u,yha home n beside u guiz can have heart to heart talk.Lobatan
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Greetings friends.. I have relayed your messages to the man involved.. he said I should thank you all... more advice needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot) / Can Money Buy Love?? / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.