Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ini Edo the Best? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo the Best? (43320 Views)

Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Ini Edo: The Latest Producer In Town / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by tamia(f): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2005
Re: Ini Edo the Best?
« #13 on: October 10, 2005, 03:27 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why does she like dressing skimpy.is it that she doesn't buy enough materials to make her clothes. dressing well does not mean going naked.most of her films i have seen, she is almost naked. is that her style 2 bare it all

hey whoeva wrote dis thang i dun think u know INI EDO how many of her movies have u watched? shebi which kind oneu dey sef?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by uyobabe(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2005
hey, if u are Nigerian u should join www.hi5.com it is a great site to meet with other Nigerians. If u are Akwa-Ibom , when u join www.hi5.com, u should join a group called Akwa Ibomites, it is a great place to meet people from Akwa-Ibom. Have a blessed day yal.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by WesleyanA(f): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2005
what's it with this hi5 thingy. rolleyes
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by WesleyanA(f): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2005
cheesy welcome Uyo cheesy. i see you love ini edo. i really don't know who she is but i guess she's good from her pictures and what you say.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2005
as for me I remain of the convintion that Gene and Omotola are the best! Ini should go and give away part of her butt and maby she can wish to climb high as my 2 babes! having a load like that makes climbing molto (very) difficile (difficult) grin

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by queen2(f): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2005
ini edo is pretty and talented too.

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by queen2(f): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2005
ini again

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by WesleyanA(f): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2005
oh that's a really pretty picture of her  wink . .
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Scorpio(f): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2005
Now those are pictures smiley
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by WesleyanA(f): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2005
i think she's a little prettier than gennevieve.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Scorpio(f): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2005
i agree with that, majority of genny's pics are photoshoped especially those of them on her site
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by queen2(f): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2005
yes i think she is..
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotangel2(f): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2005
she's pretty in that picture.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 20, 2005
the best? hell no Lol
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by mikebuddy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2005
rolleyeswell i know how to get t ini edo just chill and contact me if u wanna get in touch.mail me i mean............mikulbuddy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by loretta(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2005
I think she is ok and those pics of hers are ok. I am suggesting she should be given more roles so she can display her talents more so we can know whether she is the best btw Genevieve and Omotola
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by queen2(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2005
@ loretta, yup i think thats true, she should be given more roles unlike omotola and genevieve.. grin cheesy

i can see ur new here.......welcome
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by chere: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2005
no she is not the best, but you guys know geeny is the bomb the natural actress
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by vichel(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2005
Somebody pls feel me in, i have not been to nigeria 4 very long time, and i miss home,
so who is Ini Edo
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2005
She's a Nigerian actress.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by kewe(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2005
4 me i think she's ok. as 4 y ppl r talking bout her .... dat because she's d in thing 4 nw
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by IAH(f): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2005
What's so special about this girl sef?!!! She's just ok! I've not seen any of her films but from all these pics I've been seeing, I think she's overrated.

Yeah! I'm hating!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2005
NO offence, but she has cat eyes, people that has those kind of eyes, freak me out!no offence, it just does, when you are looking at someone, and it looks like you are looking at the eye of a cat!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by laide(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2005
i love ini edo! she is beautiful,charming,real,talented just name it! she is loaded and i agree with scorpio on d issue of stephanie faking ascent huh! dat girl pisses me off most times tongue as far as am concerned ini has taken genny's place for now.
what i keep wondering and hate about her is the way she seems to love kissing munachiso. you guys should watch beautiful faces and see for urself rolleyes
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2005
what? noway....ini has to go a veryyyyy long way before she can stand the great and only Sharon Stone!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Scorpio(f): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2005
she ain't that great
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotangel2(f): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2005
Who is monachiso?? undecided
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2005
of course she is...she's da best!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2005
HA he's that actor who works like he's got something in his ass.but the guy isn't bad. he featured in "Songs of sorrow" with ini and also in beautiful faces always with her.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotangel2(f): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2005
Still don't know him. It's okay tho. Thanks.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by naana(f): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2005
Ini Edo is very good and has the potential to be up there with the best of them.

Hi, by the way i'm new and i'm loving this forum. See you around.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2005
Welcome to nairaland naana. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.