Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ini Edo the Best? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo the Best? (43316 Views)

Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Ini Edo: The Latest Producer In Town / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by nkguobadia(f): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2007
yea ini edo is a pretty girl,but i think she still have a long way to go,she think its by exposing her body,that will make her a star,NO, (GO GET A HUSBAND)
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by A40(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
Look at who the Bleep is talking about razz? one would think you are cram from the way you sound.Men leave the babe for us jare all these playa hating chics hating on each othr sf
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by A40(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
Look at who the Bleep is talking about razz? one would think you are a cream chic from the way you sound.Men leave the babe for us jare all these playa hating chics hating on each other sef
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by ofunne(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
i have always known dere was something about ini edo dat wasnt rite dat just wouldnt make her rub shoulders with d likes of genevive and omotola,till i saw her wen they were shooting a film in abuja.fine!she is pretty but she is so f**king local,she clears her throat like an illetrate,she quarrels unecessarily,she aint friendly except 2 sugardaddies dat will take her 2 london and squander money on her.i cant imagine her going 2 clubx in abuja(a rugged club)with tuface and jim iyke and they were all looked so stupid and naked girls were dancing 4 dem in d vip section and tuface was busy spraying money inside their pussys,i saw it live and direct.with all dis and mur i dnt think ini edo has got wat it takes 2 be like omotola or genevive,dey born am well!!!!!!!!!.so plz 4get about ini.let me be d first 2 spread dis rumour i think its no mur d koko master dat is giving it 2 ini but our 4 instance guy,u ddnt hear it 4rm my mouth ooooo!.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by princesa(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
i dont care what she does with her life,
neither do i care who is better angry
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Mypatrick(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hi, I'm a new in the communauty
I come just the moment that you speak about Ini Edo
Ini Edo is a good actress
I love her because I see in her the talent for cast a movie
I hope that she was and she'll be my number one actress after Stephanie Okereke

Thank you for the accord that you give by reading my message and the first post
I'll be in your whom it become our communauty
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by princesa(f): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2007
Mypatrick:

Hi, I'm a new in the communauty
I come just the moment that you speak about Ini Edo
Ini Edo is a good actress
I love her because I see in her the talent for cast a movie
I hope that she was and she'll be my number one actress after Stephanie Okereke

Thank you for the accord that you give by reading my message and the first post
I'll be in your whom it become our communauty

USE CLEARER ENGLISH HONEY,
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by amylizzy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
ini is one of my favorite actresses. she is better than genie{i mean look at that natural beauty} genie is fake and didn't u hear about her relationship with diffrent guys on the newspaper? even if she dresses skimpy, you wouldn't know what dressing skimpy is until you see the american girls i have seen here. they live their chest open and half of their boobs and booty coming out gosh!!!! reason. go figure.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by donchux: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2008
She is really good and the best to a lot of people.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by UARESTUPID: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ AMYLIZZY, DONT MIND NIGERIANS. You KNOW GUYZ, EVEN IF You DONT LIKE IT, INI EDO IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE D BOMB. WHEN PEOPLE WERE COMPLIMENTING GENI, You WERE HITTING ON HER, NOW THEY ARE COMPLIMENTING INI EDO, AND You ARE HITTING ON HER AND SUDDENLY START PREFERING GENE.

THE POINT IS, MOST OF You ARE JUST JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS, WHICHEVER, INI EDO IS WAY BETTER THAN GENEVIEVE WHO GOT TO THIS POINT BY TOO MUCH PAPARAZZI. SHE IS REALLY OVERRATED AND WHILE I DO LIKE GENI, INI EDO IS WAY BETTER. SHE HAS THE FOLLOWING:

PRETTY
GREAT DRESS SENSE
NATURAL GRACE (UNLIKE OTHERS)
GREAT ACTRESS

I COULD GO ON. AS FOR OMOTOLA PLS DONT EVEN COMPARE, AND AS FOR SUZY WILLIAMS, WHOEVER SHE IS, 2 BAD HER FAME DID NOT GO BEYOND NAIRALAND. STOP CRYING AND SUCK IT UP GUYZ, INI EDO IS THE BEST!!!!!.

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Ifygurl: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2008
UARESTUPID:

@ AMYLIZZY, DONT MIND NIGERIANS. You KNOW GUYZ, EVEN IF You DONT LIKE IT, INI EDO IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE D BOMB. WHEN PEOPLE WERE COMPLIMENTING GENI, You WERE HITTING ON HER, NOW THEY ARE COMPLIMENTING INI EDO, AND You ARE HITTING ON HER AND SUDDENLY START PREFERING GENE.

THE POINT IS, MOST OF You ARE JUST JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS, WHICHEVER, INI EDO IS WAY BETTER THAN GENEVIEVE WHO GOT TO THIS POINT BY TOO MUCH PAPARAZZI. SHE IS REALLY OVERRATED AND WHILE I DO LIKE GENI, INI EDO IS WAY BETTER. SHE HAS THE FOLLOWING:

PRETTY
GREAT DRESS SENSE
NATURAL GRACE (UNLIKE OTHERS)
GREAT ACTRESS

I COULD GO ON. AS FOR OMOTOLA PLS DONT EVEN COMPARE, AND AS FOR SUZY WILLIAMS, WHOEVER SHE IS, 2 BAD HER FAME DID NOT GO BEYOND NAIRALAND. STOP CRYING AND SUCK IT UP GUYZ, INI EDO IS THE BEST!!!!!.

Ini edo is good but your acting like she's like wow. I mean i like how she act and to me, she aight but i don't like how she dress. Too skimpy if you ask me. But Genny is prettier than Ini(that's my observation, Genny is natural, not makeup) But Ini Edo is pretty also and she is a good actress. Genny is a GREAT actress(nobody overrated her). People that've met her says she's extremely shy(my sister met her). She's extremely shy because she kinda has Acne, but in her movie,you can barely see that. And even with Acne, she looks pretty, that's natural beauty honey.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by teissys(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
nkguobadia:

yea ini edo is a pretty girl,but i think she still have a long way to go,she think its by exposing her body,that will make her a star,NO, (GO GET A HUSBAND)

Lol
So people that we think are BAD become good by finding husbands. . . I respect other people's opinions but this one is just too funny to ignore. If you feel that Iniobong's dressing bothers you, try your best and deal with it cause that doesn't make her a lesser star, she shines way above the rest.
Some women have husbands but are rotten so don't mislead our Ini baibe. She'll get a hubby when her time is right and if she feels that she needs your advice, she'll ask for it
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by teissys(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2008
She can sleep with all the men in Africa if she wants and even walk naked but what she wants us to see is her prowess in acting, not her personal life. It's just that we only see what we want to see; and that's the negative side of things not what we are being shown. Lets focus on the positive aspect of our actors/actresses, atleast this once. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by money101: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
Nkguobadia I think I detect a note of jealousy there.The movie world is all about Love, Sex and Beauty. If you don't like it as it is others do.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by FELORE(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
cheesy

Iny is da BoOooMB, I LOVE HA ND GENNY , xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Geekiewhiz: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
I love this actress so much. She's talented o
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Vickivicki(m): 12:46am On Nov 13, 2009
Good talks, ,but anyhow these girls still let all their success get into their skulls in that they can't ''be controlled by men'' in marriage. Q.E.D.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by CaroBaby1(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ini Edo is very beautiful and talented,but if someone is famous
that doesen´t mean that the person is beautiful,because there are people
who haven´t been foúnd are much prettier and talented.
Infact we africans are all beautiful cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:36am On Dec 05, 2009
she is good at what she does, i enjoy watching her, but not the best.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Easton(f): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2010
she is my best, forever
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by bluerose1: 4:01am On Jun 24, 2010
Can someone help be find the name for the movie where Ini Edo was a love-peddler that was taken to a hotel by a rich chief. He did not take advantage of her nor did he request her services but instead offered her some money at the end of her stay which she refused. He later left some money exposed the morning she was leaving the hotel to test her and see if she would take it. It so happen that she did not take the money. For this act of honesty he persued her, Can any one of your guys out there remember this movie? Do you remember the name?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by bluerose1: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2010
Please someone,

Help me find the name of the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.