Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ini Edo the Best? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo the Best? (43318 Views)

Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Ini Edo: The Latest Producer In Town / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2007
Yes oh na she dey reign
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Soshio: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2007
She is the very babe.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by crasniplet(f): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2007
@michelin   i am not jealous i am never d type   go wit me or don't gene is just okay lik all normal beings nd only attractive wit makeup nd cloth that are bad  she is apublic figure nd need 2 dress in a decent way but without makeup ini nd omotola are just kiss kiss
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2007
crasniplet:

@michelin i am not jealous i am never d type go wit me or don't gene is just okay lik all normal beings nd only attractive wit makeup nd cloth that are bad she is apublic figure nd need 2 dress in a decent way

what is indecent about her?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Imani(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2007
crasniplet:

@michelin   i am not jealous i am never d type   go wit me or don't gene is just okay lik all normal beings nd only attractive wit makeup nd cloth that are bad  she is apublic figure nd need 2 dress in a decent way but without makeup ini nd omotola are just kiss kiss

She is paid to act and not be a public figure. Therefore, she is entitled to live her life in accordance to her wishes. However, the kind of society we live in places unrealistic expectation on the shoulders of artistes, that is why a lot of them keep their private lives private especially when they can not keep up with the expectation or image required of them by the public. Then we get shocked when some of the private "stuff" are exposed. Let people live their lives freely and let the fans decide who they want to emulate.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by crasniplet(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2007
wearing  dresses that are transparent   its easy 2 see all god has given 2 her instead of covering it she has made herself a a star by getting peoples attentn  wit what she put on   i wonder how a female should b asking me this question
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Imani(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2007
crasniplet:

wearing  dresses that are transparent   its easy 2 see all god has given 2 her instead of covering it she has made herself a a star by getting peoples attentn  wit what she put on   i wonder how a guy should b asking me this question

We all have different principles that we live by. I agree with you that some of her attires are just over the top, which is because i am conservative but can not impose my level of morality on others. Moreover, she looks comfortable in what she wears and gets the men's attention. Simple marketing strategy
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by crasniplet(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
i am tired of arguing wit u just accept grin
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Imani(f): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2007
crasniplet:

i am tired of arguing wit u just accept grin

Accepted cheesy
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U TWO PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO AMAZE ME grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2007
She is nt d best.She is trying anyway
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2007
take a look guys

besides the acting the gal is hot

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotchick: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
I find her acting and mannerisms disgusting.She needs to borrow some tricks from Genny and Omosexy . or if those are too high at least from rita dom.Beside these babes she's GETTHO!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2007
Thanks for spitting it out.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2007
Ini Edo is beautiful only in a close distance. From a far distance she is just there!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by uchetobi(f): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
whats the latest on her ban
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
Just read about it.

Its a pity
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
she was barned . i feel sorry for the poor INI EDO. wink wink wink
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by naijabelle: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2007
nothins a pity, she put herself in tat situation. she needs to know that no situation is permanent.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2007
True talk.

Wish her well.Maybe she go begin sing too
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by naijabelle: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2007
no, its bad enuff Genie tried doing it, but my ears wont take Ini, please oooooo
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by uchetobi(f): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2007
she is gracing the cover of true love this week “ini edo banned but not stopped”
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Gamine(f): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2007
pls pls
let this thread end
INI EDO
is one of the razzest actress
in Nollywood!!!

Abeg let this thread end!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2007
I second oh
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by mimi4eva(f): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
The girl is too tacky for her own gud, for crying out load she needs a stylist! she never seizes to amaze me with her dress code, but the last straw for me was wen i saw her with a busy outfit consisting of a pink low cut halter neck. It was pink from the neck to under the bust, after which there was a strap of transparent black lace material leading to the remaining pink lycra, with a slit from the navel downwards showing off her stretchmarkds. As if this is not enough, our sister went to add a gold waste belt to the outfit, need i say more.
personally i cant rate her, but i kno she has fans out there.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by joz(f): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
@hotchick
u r right
@everybody
ini edo is trying but her acting is still not the best. she seems to be gettingg worse now compared to her past movies. check it out urself cool. she is cool though
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by uchetobi(f): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2007
Has she been unbanned
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
uchetobi:

Has she been unbanned

recently
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by joz(f): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2007
was she banned?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by A40(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ini Edo is hot and she looks like someone that can give good head knaah mean
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by A40(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Lexy
You wan wound us?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 1:45am On Aug 22, 2007
Her site no dey work again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.