Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ini Edo the Best? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo the Best? (43317 Views)

Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Ini Edo: The Latest Producer In Town / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by onyiitext: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2006
who said ini edo is not best is a big fat lie
just look at her shape
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by queen2(f): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2006
eww! wat shape, abeg she need to gym joor
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by momoney1(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2006
ok i think she's a pretty girl and also a good actress but i also think she can never reach Genevieve, Omotola and Suzzy WIlliams (may her soul RIP) level.

mitchelin89 hold yourself there ooh. who said she's not even better than all the names mentioned above. those people have only made names more than her cos they were there before she came, just give her sometime and you will see for yourself no make me vex ooh up Ini Edo wink
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by fynemade(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2006
smiley hi y'all i do admire omotola and Genevieve, but in about two years time ini edo is gonna be in their position, she is geting more acting roles and lots of people are talkin about her.

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2006
mo money, i like your nick name cause it contains the word money, f*ck ini, genny, omosexy and others, can we be friends? grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by christmas: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
ini edo is the best because she is the most pretty actress even more than gneieve and omotola. grin shocked cool tongue kiss cry wink smiley[flash=200,200][/flash][url][/url][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by saintkola(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
tho d gal is good n pretty, fact still remains dat her levels rose when omotola and co were banned !
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by schwyz: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2007
she iz kool am southafrica bt i buy a movie when i c her on the cover.go girt smiley
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by vickyluv: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2007
well ini edo is good infact she is more than good but i dont think she is the best
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2007
Exactly.Genny is da BOMB for me
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by mohawkchic(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
I see no reason why she wont be the best and rank among the creme de la creme of wut's considered the best now,i love her facial expression,just seen "silent burner",awesome movie,anyways am rootin for her to be the best she can be grin
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
She wld get dere bt nt edge dem out.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Elia(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2007
Ini Edo, the best? Girl, u gotta be kidding! She is an Iniobong feeling funky and sexy. She cannot act and yet she has an arrogant disposition to ALL roles given to her. For me, i will term her ' A LOCAL CHAMPION! ' angry
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2007
ewoooooooooo u b comedian oh.Yeah i like dt "LOCAL SHAMPION" grin.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by naijabelle: 3:53am On Apr 27, 2007
I have seen her in some of my favourite naija movies. I believe the movie world apart was the best ive seen her act. I read that she was dating Dbanj or she continues to date him. Can anyone confirm?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2007
Dont think so oh
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by kizzy(f): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2007
what happened 2 Suzzy Williams??

4 me i tink Ini's pretty in her own way and so is errybody else smiley
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by redish: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2007
ini is pretty im feeling some of her works but no one beats the all time refreshing OMOTOLA.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by BillGatesFan(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2007
I don't mind licking her pussy if I get the oportunity.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by flakom(f): 10:49am On May 02, 2007
Ini Edo has been banned from acting for 1 year.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by mohawkchic(f): 5:37am On May 03, 2007
~Now that sucks!! sad what she done ?
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by joz(f): 6:53am On May 03, 2007
well she is a good actress but can never be compared with genevieve, omotala, stella damascu or stephanie okereke. i watched war game and i did not like her there. overall, she is really good but she is not the best wink
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by hotchick: 12:22pm On May 03, 2007
If anyone calls Omotola , omotala one more time im going to really freak out and close this site grin haba how many times have i got to say the sister is not igbo? truthfully we used to call her worse in my house amatala grin Okay her name is correctfully OMOTOLA and she is the QUEEN of NOLLYROCK. grin
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by 9ja4eva: 5:19am On May 04, 2007
BillGatesFan:

I don't mind licking her pussy if I get the oportunity.

naaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Ollie39: 5:54pm On May 17, 2007
Ini is young, a natural beauty and does not try to fake an accent like a lot of other actresses. I love her gravelly voice, it makes her stand out. She can really act. I always watch any film she is on.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
pls never compare ini edo with geneveive or wetin u call her name just hold dis ini edo is alright in everything but her beauty can not b compared 2 dat of omotola omotola has got wat we call natural beauty gene is just normal never d best
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Soshio: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2007
Ini is a very pretty girl no doubt.She is a good actress no doubt.But the very annoyn thing about her is the way she dresses.She has the money but doesnt have good taste for clothes nd dats bad.She rili needs to stepup.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
ini edo is sexy and cute  and pliz can someone tell me  how can i send pictures to this site.i have many pictures for ini edo and i wanted to send them but i failed.ini can act they is no doubt

Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
just use the NL tool!
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by crasniplet(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2007
ini is really trying she is  pretty has a good shape act very well nd in short good looking but can never be compared 2 omotola  omotola is a natural queen without makeup still cute landers u all have 2 see her 4 real after some children still fit 2 b call d best but 4 gene   she nooo  get any space at allll how come gene without makeup she will look like a monsterrrr.
Re: Ini Edo the Best? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ cras
jealousy go kill you!
Gene is the queen. Take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.