Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66909 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by CaptainAmerica1: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no justification for a coup d'etat. People died. Many people were killed. Is that justifiable ? Any and every criminal has a reason for going into crime. But are the excuses justifiable ? Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. If Buhari allowed the politicians to make their mistakes then and learn from it, we would have been an America in Africa. But Buhari overthrew that government and landed us in series of military coups ...from IBB, to Abacha to Addul Salam. We have been raped enough, Buhari SHOULD GO AND DIE. He wants to start another mayhem.

LIAR!!!!!!!

It was a bloodless coup

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by OsunOriginal: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
maestroferddi:
I said it that Buhari would meet a different turf after his sojourn in the UK.

The crowd I am seeing here both on the road and in the stadium will struggle to exceed 100,000.

The documentary on Tinubu is really harming APC fortunes/chances.

You dont know anything...

As we speak Ikorodu road is locked down... PDP is finished in South West

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by onatisi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
politifact:
you igbo's are just bunch of embittered ethnic zealots who have always been the problem of this country,you seat in the comfort of your home in the east and predict what will happen in lagos of all places.I know you wish you could cast your vote in lagos for agbaje but its a pity you can't.baifran loser!
[/s] baba nla dindinrin ni e .so everyone that supports pdp and gej is an igbo person ,abi? so fayose and agbaje too are ibos too ?oponu . sometimes the way u apc ppl reason is irritating and annoying angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by politifact: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no justification for a coup d'etat. People died. Many people were killed. Is that justifiable ? Any and every criminal has a reason for going into crime. But are the excuses justifiable ? Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. If Buhari allowed the politicians to make their mistakes then and learn from it, we would have been an America in Africa. But Buhari overthrew that government and landed us in series of military coups ...from IBB, to Abacha to Addul Salam. We have been raped enough, Buhari SHOULD GO AND DIE. He wants to start another mayhem.
someone who calls himself a billionaire won't wish another man dead,you must be as poor as a church mouse,you probably haven't eaten today.it is your father,mother and all your loved ones that will die in the name of sango,the god of thunder you useless ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
politifact:
someone who calls himself a billionaire won't wish another man dead,you must be as poor as a church mouse,you probably haven't eaten today.it is your father,mother and all your loved ones that will die in the name of sango,the god of thunder you useless ethnic bigot
You sound pained. Please take Panadol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jamalchance(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Am not surprised that u guys can't count. Afterall, your de jure leader Buhari scored F9 in mathematics in a result he manufactured for himself. 1 million man march indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by xhamel89: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
I AM WATCHING IT LIVE ON AMOS 5, EUT 16 DEGREE, CHANNEL NAME : SERVICE 01

THAT CROWD INSIDE THE STADIUM IS NOT UP TO 20,000

IF YOU HAVE FTA, TUNE IT TO IT NOW AND CONFIRM.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by mekaay(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
i shouldn't have quoted you, because you dont seem to be making any pt.

my last reaction will be this, did people celebrate when SHagari was overthrown? how many people died?

if we allow GEJ to make his mistakes, then in 2019, where do you think we will be ? after 6 years, he still blames everybody but himself for his woes. Allowing politicians to make numerous mistakes continuously (ala GEJ) doesn't make sense to me.

if Shagari had continued by the way, i think we will have been worse. Kindly read your history

lastly, were there coups before Buhari? how did Buhari land us in a series of coups?

also abdulsalam didnt get in govt via a coup

Thanks

Billyonaire:
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jamalchance(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
jingh:
Ow old is ur dad ? Tell him 2 stand up 4 just 30 min if he can

Just look at this fool,my dad is still agile ......not every father is as lazy as yours
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by politifact: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s] baba nla dindinrin ni e .so everyone that supports pdp and gej ic an igbo person ,abi? so fayose and agbaje too are ibos too ?oponu . sometimes the way u apc ppl reason is irritating and annoying angry angry angry angry angry
chai,he pain you well abi,let me give you another one.I wish we have another civil war in this country so the hausa fulani's can annihilate you treacherous igbo's once and for all,you people are irritating
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bondingman: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Scanty
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by atakamus: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is a Healthy man for the job. MARCH to VICTORY in MARCH

Una time don go finish. Nigerians know better. Your time is up. We need change and the time is now. Good bye and park well guys. The best gift that Nigeria needs now is to get rid of these PDP guys.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bajosky: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ganjaweed party finally buries APc imagine d frustration during d obsequies after enough failed propaganda.

Never AGAIN !!
should we be deceived by old men

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
politifact:
chai,he pain you well abi,let me give you another one.I wish we have another civil war in this country so the hausa fulani's can annihilate you treacherous igbo's once and for all,you people are irritating
abeg stop quoting me if you have nothing intelligent to contribute or say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by alexvatt(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:

The same Agbaje that cannot run 2 chemist branches to run Lagos? You are a learner, your rejection by our people is your main problem.
did Fashola run any any private shop before he became governor of lagos state. how many business Fashola know for before he became governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by masseratti: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
x9ja1960:

Educated one, have you ever heard of ''pain in the ass''?
Lolzzzz abeg I give up grin grin grin....whats the correlation between your pain in the ass and a "refined noise"?there is nothing refined about a Noise please.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Una meeeeeen,Lagos is on fayaaaaaaaa,ayam here live at Teslim Balogun stadium having fun. Una men sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,sai Ambode. PDP and baba peace are in twouobu.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by discusant: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
balakbalam:
1 million ko 100 trillions ni, this crowned is not us to 500, abi you think say na sand you dey count?

If you like march to Sambisa forest, we can never vote an illiterate and old fool, 83 years man can't rule Nigeria, Nigeria is too big for him, if we call him at night he wouldn't be able to pick your call, he is too weak said Fashola.......... Even governor of Lagos state know this man is an old fool, wait a minute come to think of it why is there no march is his north where grandpa come from, even in Falani his home town but in Lagos.......... This Yoruba people are fools, GEJ till grandpa go to Sambisa and bring his certificate

Some Yoruba think that if ever Buhari becomes president now, Osinbajo shall succeed Buhari. That's poor judgment. They forget that Buharis have the capacity to shun Osinbajo any time Buhari is leaving.
And the highest these Yoruba marchers here can go then is ostart to march again, NSDECO-style, but this time help shall come from no where.

Yoruba take note: Osinbajo can never succeed Buhari if any miracle makes Buhari president. Treachery must beget Treachery, Mark today's date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ba7man(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Horllamideh:

it was funny reading this but it looks more hilarious when i imagine that scenario.....U made my day brotha
Anytime, bro......its a pleasure cool
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ManMountain(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
Why are you angry??...Oh we forget,thou art a child of anger as it is written in the Book about yee children of Janja son of Weed.
Fail. cheesy
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Perceptor(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
jomoh:

The only word I borrowed from there is the change.

The people were against Hosni Mubarak already and the brotherhood used that as a fraudulent opportunity to take over but whether brotherhood or not, the change was achieved and it didn't take long for the people to again realise and expose the phony brotherhood. The TRUTH cannot be hidden forever and the only constant thing in life is CHANGE, especially when the TRUTH has be uncovered.

PDP has gotten too convenient and relaxed in the business of en slaving Nigerians to the extent that they now take Nigerians for fool with their stealing. GMB is not the messiah but he is just a tool to be used to achieve the CHANGE Nigeria needs. Let PDP go back home restrategise on how to make Nigeria better.

PDP and APC are both evils but it is better to choose the "LESSER EVIL". The PDP government is become a MONSTER and if care is not taken we won't be able to control them in the future. If the APC gets there and tries to do the "Egyptian Brotherhood stunt" Nigerians will reject them and go for another. That's how to develop a nation.

Take southwest for example. In 1999 Alliance for Democracy (AD) swept the whole of southwest states. When they fumbled, people replaced all of them except Lagos state with PDP. PDP ruled for 8years in most states and when they fumbled again AD had learnt their lessons, changed their name to AC and later ACN. They came with better candidates with better agendas. That's why Southwest states are revered as being enlightened and appears more developed than the SS despite the huge allocations being received by them monthly.

You can't compare egypt and Libya case. The one in Libya was backed by the US who installed their ally. ISIL being a US "enemy" would naturally go against such.
Point on bro, this's wat we want them to understand!
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
jingh:
Anoda ediot dat think with his d1ck

Are u sex starved or something? What's the relationship with dick n politics.

Well, Sorry my dick ain't for ya type. God 4bid the pleasure of you 'vn a dream abt it.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by maestroferddi: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
OsunOriginal:

You dont know anything...

As we speak Ikorodu road is locked down... PDP is finished in South West
Only Ikorodu Road...
Even Patience Jonathan could have done better.

PDP will not get less than 58% in the SW. Now put a finger on that...

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ahaz: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
Pictures more to come
apc and its 1million fools.d remaining 5.5million sane and decent lagosians wil vote gej/agbaje period!

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
xhamel89:
I AM WATCHING IT LIVE ON AMOS 5, EUT 16 DEGREE, CHANNEL NAME : SERVICE 01

THAT CROWD INSIDE THE STADIUM IS NOT UP TO 20,000

IF YOU HAVE FTA, TUNE IT TO IT NOW AND CONFIRM.

Nooo, you are not seeing them well. They are 50million. Don't mind them with their self deception.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound pained. Please take Panadol.

Hahahahaha, you are giving that poor dude some intravenous injection. I c the reason for his outburst. grin grin grin
Thumbs up bro.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by discusant: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
janus05:
Am not surprised that u guys can't count. Afterall, your de jure leader Buhari scored F9 in mathematics in a result he manufactured for himself. 1 million man march indeed.

F9? Who is sure Buhari even passed through Secondary School, talk less having F9?
All the people marching for Buhari are failed, jobless and short- sighted people like Buhari. If Buhari is not short sighted, and knew he would vie again to become president, Buhari would not have been lose in mouth calling on Muslims to make sure sharia criminal laws be practiced in all over Nigeria, Buhari would not have been insisting asking that the incumbent administration not fight against Boko Haram.

You can march from Lagos to Mecca, Buhari cannot be president of Nigeria,
you rather risk cutting out a sharia Islamic Republic between you and Arewa.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
ghettodreamz:

If he wins the election, would you rather kill yourself then? Or what?
If a 72years old can't lead you, you can always go on a voluntary exile to any of the neighbouring African country.
The way some of you reason on this forum baffles me a lot. I'm beginning to think NL is majorly dominated by teenagers.
. lol Tunisia's president is 88yrs old his main opposition was 66yrs....THE OLDER,THE MORE EXPERIENCED, THE UNCLUELESS,THE CHANGE first timer,first comment on n.l
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jingh(f): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
All ur family will die b4 march 28. Oloribu. Omo iran jakujaku
Champele:
There is a rumour going around in my area that Buhari is dead.please somebody should confirm the news for me.i will be the happiest man on earth if its true.im so scared of dictators.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.