Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66912 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
This Ambode chap is so insipid and colourless.

He can't captivate a crowd. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bayulll01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
maestroferddi:
Only Ikorodu Road...
Even Patience Jonathan could have done better.

PDP will not get less than 58% in the SW. Now put a finger on that...
if pdp get 10percent vote in lagos call me a bastards,we are too enlighten to vote for a deceiver and a corrupt thief that pretends,we would rather stick to a well known thief
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Intendy: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:

Economist.com? You do not still know that Oyibo now wants a puppet Nigerian president they shall ask to sign, and he shall sign, even without looking at subject title. What they used millions of their money and soldiers to fight and get in other countries, they want to use just your Buhari to get in Nigeria without any fight. Grow up -

Economist editorial my foot, NYT editorial my butt.
but if its thisday and vanguard throwing up articles people will buy it.why not look at it from this perspective that the US don't want BH to overgrow into another dreaded international terrorist
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jingh(f): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wake up, its 1:54
porka:
This circus SHOW is turning out to be a STRESS TEST than a POPULARITY CONTEST.

APC has lost significant ground in the South West.

People's anger is being deflected one way or another.

APC may start shouting of election postponement too in the coming days.

Just watch-out.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by oladele97: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
xhamel89:
I AM WATCHING IT LIVE ON AMOS 5, EUT 16 DEGREE, CHANNEL NAME : SERVICE 01

THAT CROWD INSIDE THE STADIUM IS NOT UP TO 20,000

IF YOU HAVE FTA, TUNE IT TO IT NOW AND CONFIRM.
Keep quit u know nothing.....that is a massive crowd...

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by discusant: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
bayulll01:
if pdp get 10percent vote in lagos call me a bastards,we are too enlighten to vote for a deceiver and a corrupt thief that pretends,we would rather stick to a well known thief
You rather would have your well-known Corrupt man Buhari to lead you to your anticipated ISIS Caliphate.
Rest of Nigeria would not have that.

You are marching for disintegration of Nigeria in your march for Buhari. Rest of Nigeria has even tolerated too much of the damages your Boko has been doing in north of Nigeria. Buhari says that Boko are freedom fighters.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bayulll01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
discusant:

You rather would have your well-known Corrupt man Buhari to lead you to your anticipated ISIS Caliphate.
Rest of Nigeria would not have that.

You are marching for disintegration of Nigeria in your march for Buhari. Rest of Nigeria has even tolerated too much of the damages your Boko has been doing in north of Nigeria. Buhari says that Boko are freedom fighters.

U are very dull and unintelligent,if they say future leaders and you will raise your hand,your reasoning is so dumbb,did your president not says that he knows the boko haram in his cabinet,is your president not dumbb and corrupt,next time you talk make sure u talks with facts and figures don't just come here and spew thrash,it shows you are not wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Intendy:

but if its thisday and vanguard throwing up articles people will buy it.why not look at it from this perspective that the US don't want BH to overgrow into another dreaded international terrorist

Look at it from all perspectives:

1, The US does not like Boko Haram to grow into an international force.

2, Some industrialized countries are most likely to have a puppet to sit as president in Nigeria - Buhari fits that; and the effect is to further impoverish Nigerians. So why do you think all these editorials from these Western countries about Nigeria? It is to recolonize Nigeria for cash.

Do they carry out editorials when elections go on in other poor African countries?

What those international powers spent their millions of Dollars and lives of their soldiers to get in other mineral resources-rich countries, the foreign powers shall be willing to use a Buhari to achieve in Nigeria - if Nigerians allow them. That's why these people marching for Buhari are ignoramuses.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by adebisicutie: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sau Baba, sai Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by optimald(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
PDP IN TROUBLE!

after seeing these pictures PDP will be like......the election can't hold because of security challenges or other reasons that they'll generate. Buhari ur success is sure.

hit like for BUHARI and share for JONATHAN

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bamidele029: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ambode I see you, the new face of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by discusant: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
bayulll01:

U are very dull and unintelligent,if they say future leaders and you will raise your hand,your reasoning is so dumbb,did your president not says that he knows the boko haram in his cabinet,is your president not dumbb and corrupt,next time you talk make sure u talks with facts and figures don't just come here and spew thrash,it shows you are not wise

Only a foolish Nigerian does not know that Boko Haram supporters are everywhere and Nigerian government cannot convert schools to prisons to put the supporters in.

Google it. It is on record that Boko Haram is shortening the distance between Nigeria and ISIS fighters with their Caliphate.

Buhari openly pronounced that Boko Haram must not be fought by Nigerian government.
Buhari mounted the podium in Kaduna in 2001and told Muslims to make sure that Sharia criminal laws ie, stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves, are used all over Nigeria.

Boko Haram has consistently maintained that it is fighting for a country friendly with the practice of Sharia criminal laws.

There were no religious problems in the world when Buhari ruled Nigeria. Today is different. A profound religious zealot like Buhari is not supposed to be anywhere governing a multi-religious country like Nigeria.
Those marching for Buhari now are mostly religious zealots like him.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by aresa: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
See crowd. Obviously, all the dollars jonascam and his clowns littered Lagos with didn't buy or sway Lagosians... grin

Long Live The Great State Of Lagos

Long Live APC

Long Live GMB/Osinbajo

Long Live Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Long Live BRF

Long Live Ambode

Long Live Nigeria

SAI BUHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
aresa:
See crowd. Obviously, all the dollars jonascam and his clowns littered Lagos with didn't buy or sway Lagosians... grin

Long Live The Great State Of Lagos

Long Live APC

Long Live GMB/Osinbajo

Long Live Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Long Live BRF

Long Live Ambode

Long Live Nigeria

SAI BUHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII grin grin grin

LOL!!!
I GUESS LAGOS SHALL BE THE NEXT CAPITAL OF A NEW COUNTRY BETWEEN AREWA AND THE SW - WITH MUHAMMADU BUHARI AS THE FIRST PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by aresa: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
hansad:

LOL!!!
I GUESS LAGOS SHALL BE THE NEXT CAPITAL OF A NEW COUNTRY BETWEEN AREWA AND THE SW - WITH MUHAMMADU BUHARI AS THE FIRST PRESIDENT.
[/s]

Abeg don't cry on my shoulder, take your pain, sorrow and agony elsewhere...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by RealJoe24: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
March 4 Change!!! March 4 Progress!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by change49ja: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Supporters Stage March for Buhari in Lagos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-YFA8RYrA

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Gboskee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
cry
maryam6:
All i see is nice, colourful nd happy looking people.

tongue
maryam6:
All i see is nice, colourful nd happy looking people.

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tuniski: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me
God bless u for having clarity of understanding. Buhari ko chanji ni. GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tuniski: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
bayulll01:
why are u deceiving yourself that APC will get 50% in lagos? March 28 is 21 days away your doubts will be cleared. Buhari ko bandit of Burdilion ni!

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by EbukaFran: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
meforyou1:
your stupid father is an agbaya. Pray to live your useless life up to 40.

old useless man. go and feed ur family. old man
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by LANREFORWA: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
I watch it live and am suprised of low turn out depite d population of lagos and this is a lesson for Apc that PDP will without rigging. Their apc lawyers will just make money from court after they reject the result.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by rexoluj(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:

Look at it from all perspectives:

1, The US does not like Boko Haram to grow into an international force.

2, Some industrialized countries are most likely to have a puppet to sit as president in Nigeria - Buhari fits that; and the effect is to further impoverish Nigerians. So why do you think all these editorials from these Western countries about Nigeria? It is to recolonize Nigeria for cash.

Do they carry out editorials when elections go on in other poor African countries?

What those international powers spent their millions of Dollars and lives of their soldiers to get in other mineral resources-rich countries, the foreign powers shall be willing to use a Buhari to achieve in Nigeria - if Nigerians allow them. That's why these people marching for Buhari are ignoramuses.

Bros,

Did you just call a retired Nigerian Military General and former military Head of state of Nigeria a Puppet?

No, No, No...

Buhari is a wise man, He might not talk much but he definitely has a mind of his own and cannot be manipulated like GEJ gets conflicting advises from his advisers.

Even Tinubu dare not control him.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bayulll01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
tuniski:
why are u deceiving yourself that APC will get 50% in lagos? March 28 is 21 days away your doubts will be cleared. Buhari ko bandit of Burdilion ni!

Why are u deceiving yourself that pdp is gonno win,guess transformation agenda working.
1.Locomotive trains
2.Electricity
3.Good road
4.Insurgency
5.Transformation agenda really working abi
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by change49ja: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
LANREFORWA:
I watch it live and am suprised of low turn out depite d population of lagos and this is a lesson for Apc that PDP will without rigging. Their apc lawyers will just make money from court after they reject the result.

Low turn out grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Okay watch it again, this time, don't close your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bayulll01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
discusant:

Only a foolish Nigerian does not know that Boko Haram supporters are everywhere and Nigerian government cannot convert schools to prisons to put the supporters in.

Google it. It is on record that Boko Haram is shortening the distance between Nigeria and ISIS fighters with their Caliphate.

Buhari openly pronounced that Boko Haram must not be fought by Nigerian government.
Buhari mounted the podium in Kaduna in 2001and told Muslims to make sure that Sharia criminal laws ie, stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves, are used all over Nigeria.

Boko Haram has consistently maintained that it is fighting for a country friendly with the practice of Sharia criminal laws.

There were no religious problems in the world when Buhari ruled Nigeria. Today is different. A profound religious zealot like Buhari is not supposed to be anywhere governing a multi-religious country like Nigeria.
Those marching for Buhari now are mostly religious zealots like him.

Gibberish bla bla u can't even channel your though properly,failed education system,some of you are just educated but not learned,you can possibly be defending this clueless regime,fuel was sold for more than 100dollar per barrel for almost 2yrs and your oil bench marked was 60dolaar get it to ur pathetic brain during those period did ur naira appreciate ?,did your foreign reserved increase,did your economy improved,if u are truly educated u will know that this government is a colossal failure and cluelesss.
1.Has power increased
2.Good roads and infrastructures
3.Educations
5.Foreign reservedm
See buhari is old cargo and the last term he became president I was not born,so u see,but I will gladly vote for a man who is known for one thing and stick to it,not a liar and pretender that can stick to his words
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by wirinet(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm glad that the opposition has finally sat up to its official responsibility as the watch dog to ruling party. It has made the PDP more responsive to the needs of the people. But they are not just ready for Aso rock now with that grandfather who should be an elder statesman as their Presidential candidate, OBJ was the last of such leaders Nigeria would have, they should look for a younger & vibrant alternative. So, it's till GEJ till 2019.

First there is no correllation between good governance and youth. You have old people who make good administrators, likewise you have young people who are good administrators. Being a good administrator is a function of experience, intelligence, good moral character, good leadership abilities, etc.

There is a reason why age and experience is paramount when companies recruit applicants into high management adminstrative positions. Also there is a reason why there is a minimum age for people vying for the office of the president but there is no maximum age.

Youths have been heads of state of Nigeria before and they did not particularly do very well.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Perceptor(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
change49ja:

Low turn out grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Okay watch it again, this time, don't close your eyes

Lol...so funny

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by sherbol: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
u?minus ur vote from d total.
u may lead ursef.
who sabi u?
who sabi a handful of blind piple liking ur post?
eyin ONIRANU GBOGBO!
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me
)

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by kamer: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
tucky200:
I knw say una get lite try buy fuel and watch it on tvc,there are more than one million people marching
Tucky you can lie o...wait do u know what is 1m...I am watching tvc..d crowd no reach 50k at all
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Ovaiegbe(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
The last man for whom a million man match was organised to secure for him a Democratic election, died before the election could be held abi?

Hope history is not trying to repeat itself?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Rendition(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:

Like it or not, Muhammadu Buhari can not preside over Nigeria again. You can make a human chain from Lagos to Sokoto, Buhari can't rule Nigeria - again. You can't hide in six years of religious violence to cow Nigerians to doubt Jonathan's capacity to protect Nigerians; and now want Bokoharia to benefit from the violence to become president - never gonna happen.
. hahahaha ur very funny bruv, the change wud be televised trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.