Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66900 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by princess1000: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=jerseyboy post=31380841]APC Lagos are feeling the heat. Agbaje is the next governor of LAGOS. Jagaban is finished.[/quote

in your dream
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by johnpalmer774(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me

Thank God u used (ME) d Good News is that u are only entitle to one Vote.

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
drey076:

Not to vote for Jonathan again

you must be a joker!

you better don't waste your ONE vote

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by elohorayodele: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Those wishing Buhari will be at this March are wicked , una wan kill am?

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by TI1919(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jamalchance(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Let buhari join the March oooo ...... Am pretty sure he would collapse b4 he gets to their destination
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by yoji: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
see dem, bunch of foolish people.
Dem no fit march 4 army wey dey protect dem na. yeye dey smell 4 all these Apc members brain.....

You guys should wake me up when you are true with the useless marchings
Why don't you set your alarm clock instead

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Baddestguyp(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
DrizzyJameel:
but @least they can explain before they camera why they were rented not shameless Rented crowd @chatham house that can't explain why they are there even
both parties are shameless. renting of crowd is bad, no matter who does it
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Agbaje and Jonathan should forget Lagos. The Igbos will not save Agbaje in Lagos. Won kere si number. Bye bye Jonathan. grin cheesy

Ait and Nta should take a cue from Nairaland and televise the March naw. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by boyzerry: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
A friend of mine borrowed 150k for the employment of the purpoted Sure-p. And he narrated to me that over 2000 people paid such money to FG agent for sure-p job. After forcing them to travel from different locations to lagos for the training, they also paid for the I'd card, uniform but till date no job no refund. Is this tranformation agenda. Nigeria pls wake up!
Sai Buhari

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Goahead(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Agbaje for Lagos.....
Its been predestined b4 he was formed in his mother's womb
Dunno you're into politics bro, we are missing in the phone section.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by isan(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Yeeeea they marching to ASO ROCK grin

Desmond elliot just dey for tinubu back dey blow him air cheesy
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by change9ja(f): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if ya ve evidence too dat jonathan is corrupt, y not go to court too, see ya brain.
Did anyone say Jonathan is corrupt. Misconceptions sha
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ibu atulu

Omo ale jatijati. ..omo abipabe.

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by redcliff: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Agbaje for Lagos.....
Its been predestined b4 he was formed in his mother's womb

Governance is nobody's birth right. Get that into ur dumbskull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
boyzerry:
A friend of mine borrowed 150k for the employment of the purpoted Sure-p. And he narrated to me that over 2000 people paid such money to FG agent for sure-p job. After forcing them to travel from different locations to lagos for the training, they also paid for the I'd card, uniform but till date no job no refund. Is this tranformation agenda. Nigeria pls wake up!
Sai Buhari

That is 'transformation', GEJ style. #NeverAgain. We don shine we eyes. Bye bye Jonathan. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by alaoeri: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Ode like you. Tune in to TVC station see crowd that will destroy PDP's fantasies of winning the presidency. I dare Ait and Nta to televise this revolution.
Don't mind the dingbat, Agbaje should organise his next week & let's see the crowd he will pull.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by RAO1(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
All in the name of HATRED , some said they want Buhari to join this March when their fathers (Just 55)can't do that..... u come here and show ur hatred Cus of age.... some ppl av nothing else against GMB oda than his age and d fallacy dt he ll islamize Nigeria... Absurd !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by egopersonified(f): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Include the 700+ people viewing this thread at 9:46am

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Behold The gullible and the porous Nigerians. Smh
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by IanDiamonds: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2015
OP more pictures abeg... I got to Lasgidi yesterday Night..
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2015
gboly3190:

I pity u. If u have evidence that Tinubu is corrupt why not go to court rather than making a nuisanc.e of your self.

That documentary on tinubu somehow vindicated APC.
If the ruling party knows who is corrupt and did nothing to arrest him then APC has a case.

11 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!

Behold the mixture of the gullible and the porous on a match to their slavery.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by swaggyfunmite: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Up APC, sai buhari...u dese foolish pple u said u don't want buhari because he is an old man, please can u provide a much younger person, we don't just want Jonathan datz all...oh sorry dear itz too late to do so, therefore u gat no choice #eyinmofos# God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
gateleo:

Omo ale jatijati. ..omo abipabe.

Bro, chillax. Some igbos are waking up to the fact that we Yorubas have decided that we will use our votes to send Jonathan back to Otueke and it is frustrating them. So don't waste your time.

Even Agbaje don enter one-chance, banking on igbo votes to take him to Alausa.

Na frustration. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos

What will happen then?
No be only Agbaje.. You go soon see Agbalajobi.

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tushburg(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
March to heaven with 1.5m ppl and fail
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Behold the mixture of the gullible and the porous on a match to their slavery.
matching towards a dead end, dey just wasting dem time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by mrmetoo1: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
More pics
#FinalOnslaught

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by HopeAlive14(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
I heard that Professor Osibanjo's spiritual father in RCCG has declined to support him and his APC presidential aspirant.

I have always believed that Professor Osibanjo is a political lamb in the midst of political wolves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.