Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66896 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ishiamu(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:

The same Agbaje that cannot run 2 chemist branches to run Lagos? You are a learner, your rejection by our people is your main problem.

Stfu fool
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Sanchez01: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]NANS National Vice President speaking presently. Even the Student body is behind GMB!

According to him, "Jonathan has suffered us a month! We stayed at home for 13 months..."
[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by babestella: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:

The same Agbaje that cannot run 2 chemist branches to run Lagos? You are a learner, your rejection by our people is your main problem.

How many does Ambode have? He is still eating all the money he stole when he was in Lagos state government service. Keep deceiving yourself. Do you have a business in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2015
tushburg:
March to heaven with 1.5m ppl and fail

Lol. Na so e pain you reach? You must have broken a few plates and glass cups before you typed that. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ghettodreamz(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me

If he wins the election, would you rather kill yourself then? Or what?
If a 72years old can't lead you, you can always go on a voluntary exile to any of the neighbouring African country.
The way some of you reason on this forum baffles me a lot. I'm beginning to think NL is majorly dominated by teenagers.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2015
HopeAlive14:
I heard that Professor Osibanjo's spiritual father in RCCG has declined to support him and his APC presidential aspirant.

I have always believed that Professor Osibanjo is a political lamb in the midst of political wolves.

Keep dreaming. .....

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Ekowise(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
is Buhari and Tinubu also doing the marching ?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]The APC strategy is a master stroke! The crowd is massive. I'm very sure FFK and he PDP camp won't take this so well.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by onagoodday: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD SECURE THEIR BUSINESS ALONG THAT ROUTE BECAUSE THE LOOTERS ARE ON THE STREET... remember chisco

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by demsid(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
space booked for d pictures. I'm getting dressed for d rally. sheybi una wan see 1million man. PDP go cry at d end. joining d rally in latest an hours time.

let me hear u say
sai baba.
sai buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
babestella:

How many does Ambode have? He is still eating all the money he stole when he was in Lagos state government service. Keep deceiving yourself. Do you have a business in Lagos?

Plz, don't insult your own intelligence by comparing Ambode's accomplishment to that of Jk.

Were Ambode a chemist like Agbaje , e for donexpand

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by investnotspend: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
We still have more pictures for the doubting thomas and intimidating crowd in front of PDP office in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by princess1000: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
One million ko one hundred ni.The number of people in those pics cannot be more than 500.This shows Lagosians and Nigerians as a whole have rejected the terrorist party.Am sure even their leaders like Tinubu and his stooges would be riding in AC cars leaving their gullible followers to do the trekking

mind you everyone can not be on the road. I'm in my house and I'll would have loved to be there. We all need change. You too need change, you are just insincere with yourself. Buhari osinbajo are the change. Apc is the party. Leave Tinubu alone, plan your own future.

13 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
babestella:

Plz, don't insult your own intelligence by comparing Ambode's accomplishments to that of Jk.

Were Ambode a chemist like Agbaje , e for don expand reach Onitsha sef by now.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by godaniel(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
jerseyboy:
APC Lagos are feeling the heat. Agbaje is the next governor of LAGOS. Jagaban is finished.

try to read in between lines before commenting

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by igbsam(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
The Crowd here is massive o! I can't see the end of the line

PDP is finished in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Ekowise:
is Buhari and Tinubu also doing the marching ?

Tinubu is live on ground. GMB is not in Lag presently.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:
March from Jerusalem to Jericho ...

..I won't vote for men that steal money from CBN - APC

Edited

I will campaign for Buhari if he joins the march .. shocked shocked

E be like you go wait tire for the old pensioner to join any march.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186057_img20150306162313_jpega085369501a44f5e3f02fed91804c6ff
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Owoloku1: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!

Abeg where did you see' foolish and brainwashed' supporters or are your eyes deceiving you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by deletrue: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
We are at Maryland now about to move , the whole place filled up colorfully. Pics coming soon watch this space
apc, una don start. Pix no dey yet you don dey make noise
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
do dz ediots know wat a million people look like?... those people re not even up to 2,000

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by OLADD: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:

And you want an ex head of state who could not grow his cattle business beyond N1m in 30 years, who had to borrow from bank to purchase his party nomination form, to rule Nigeria? Some of you are daft.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nortcentrallord(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
matching towards a dead end, dey just wasting dem time.

When the results are finally announced, they will match out of the country in a single file because, they won't be able to withstand the echoes of Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Sanchez01: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
ghettodreamz:

If he wins the election, would you rather kill yourself then? Or what?
If a 72years old can't lead you, you can always go on a voluntary exile to any of the neighbouring African country.
The way some of you reason on this forum baffles me a lot. I'm beginning to think NL is majorly dominated by teenagers.
[size=15pt]You really do not need to banter words with them. Most of them are teenagers and a section are young adults. Worst of all, visit the 'Education' section of the forum and see them asking questions on how to print their JAMB photocard. I'm sure they would reject Nelson Mandela even at 74 if they were to be South-Africans. Most of them are exhibiting sickly prejudices and it's really disturbing that Nairaland is their haven when they clearly don't have a PVC[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by honvalid(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
If they like let them march till march 28 I wll never vote for apc.what is change when they keep billing us on lawma,land use charge,useless tax and others.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2015
If i hear say una reach 1 million....
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Acecube(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm glad that the opposition has finally sat up to its official responsibility as the watch dog to ruling party. It has made the PDP more responsive to the needs of the people. But they are not just ready for Aso rock now with that grandfather who should be an elder statesman as their Presidential candidate, OBJ was the last of such leaders Nigeria would have, they should look for a younger & vibrant alternative. So, it's till GEJ till 2019.
Just shut it , will you... Tell us what GEJ has done we'll then make the decision of who to vote for rather than concern yourself with the age and health of opposition candidates.

Funny enough I thought POWER WAS PDP SLOGAN BUT NOW YOU HEAR STATEMENT LIKE ... GEJ IS THE CHANGE WE WANT... LIKE WTF WHEN DID CHANGE BECOMES PDP SLOGAN AND BETWEEN CAN A LEOPARD CHANGE HIS SPOT ? BUT THE REALITY IS THAT EVEN THE MORALLY BANKRUPT IDENTIFY WITH GOOD THINGS... LET PDP IDENTIFY WITH THEIR "POWER"... IT SUITS THEM PERFECTLY AS THEY'VE SHOWN TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THEY ARE POWER-DRUNK AND BACKWARD MINDED.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Demmzy15(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

If you are in Lagos, tune your antenna to TVC and see crowd that is large enough to send Agbaje and GEJ to the ER. It's also on Startines and Consat.
In other words, I'm for GMB
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Were Ambode a chemist like Agbaje , e for don expand reach Onitsha sef by now.

With money stolen from Lagos state treasury like his JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal godfather leaving decayed & rotten schools, clinics, hospitals and roads as a consequence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
This is wickedness. I am an apc supporter.
WHY MARCH ON A ROAD THAT HAS NO ALTERNATIVE ROUTE?
Everybody going to the island from ikeja passes through maryland. This is unfair.
I have business to tend.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Desric(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos
Your wait will then have no end sorry and keep waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.