Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys (3166 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Why Women Love Bad Boys?? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
We all know the stereotype that women love bad boys because nice guys whine about it all the time. But there is some truth to the stereotype. A recent study showed that men with “bad boy” traits such as disagreeableness, narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism did indeed have more romantic partners than humble and agreeable guys.

While I am not suggesting a guy become a bad boy (or that women date them), nice guys could learn a thing or two from bad boys—minus the jerk behavior, of course.
1. Bad boys will talk to any woman they meet.

While a “nice guy” is quietly building up the courage to talk to the woman from work he has stared

at for months, thirty bad boys have already hit on her. The odds are pretty good she has begun dating one of them, while the nice guy is still mentally preparing to talk to her.

The narcissistic bad boy has no problem using a lame pickup line on a hundred girls a month. And even if 99 girls reject him, that one success a month will put him ahead of the nice guy who is too afraid to talk to any girls.
2. Bad boys are confident.

Most people don’t like cocky guys. However, most of us like whiny, needy, and pathetic guys even less. A bad boy may be bad news in many ways, but his cocky “Who cares what anybody thinks of me?” demeanor is more attractive than the “Woe is me, I can’t get a date” attitude of some nice guys. In terms of attracting women, narcissistic overconfidence beats crippling insecurity any day.

3. Bad boys are charming.

Psychopaths aren’t all criminals. In fact, there are more psychopaths in business leadership positions than in prisons. Psychopaths are often well-liked and manipulative charmers, and they know how to use humor, charm, and compliments to make a girl feel good, even if they don’t mean any of it. The bad boy has already won a girl over with his charm before most nice guys can get an awkward “I kind of like you” out of their mouths.

4. Bad boys will talk to even the most guarded women.

Every guy who has ever gone to a club is familiar with women who get dragged there with their friends, hating every second of it. They glare at any guy who so much as looks like he is going to approach them. This scares off most guys, except those men who are so self-centered that a woman’s hostile body language doesn’t even affect them.

The bad boy approaches these “difficult” women, turns on his charm, and occasionally connects with them. It is not just the case at clubs. Bad boys will approach girls that other guys are afraid to approach, including those women that other men have determined are “out of their league.” Why is that really pretty girl with a bad boy? Likely it is because a “nice guy” was too afraid to talk to her but a bad boy wasn’t.
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Well I don't like bad boys
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Fabdedon(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Bad boys make them scream happily and turn them to Olive twist..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Op, a "bad boy" is a not a psychopath.

Get that straight
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Badoo mood activated cool
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by valmunich(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
So now, who's a bad boy?
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Enegod(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Woman will not say they want a badboy, but deep down it's the only thing that can get them off. undecided
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by goldenone(f): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Me too
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
So i'm a bad dude? Wowww!
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Psalmwise(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by cyprianlah(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

If I hear! undecided
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

If I hear! undecided

Well you've heard undecided
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Rexhenrex(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
na him be say folashade like dayo pass me? abeg who get blackberry charger?? Mean while knack like 4 GMB and share for GEj grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

That's because you are a bad gal.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by cyprianlah(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Well you've heard undecided

I knw gehzz like bad boiz
Talking frm experience
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

I knw gehzz like bad boiz
Talking frm experience

Girls do but not all girls .
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Xb4Real: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
And some dudes now will form bad boys to be liked by gals. People deceiving people since time immemorial
PATHETIC.

2 Likes

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2015
OP, be very careful before you put out issues like these.

I am not a bad boy and I don't want to be, but I have all the qualities you outlined because they are positive..
'Bad' boys don't have such qualities. Don't try to make people change their attitude because of trivial issues like these
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:
well i can smell it from afar, you're lieing grin
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
well i can smell it from afar, you're lieing grin

You need to do something about your unbelieve .
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

It's "unbelief"
Stop writing gibberish on the forum alrightundecided
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

It's "unbelief"
Stop writing gibberish on the forum alrightundecided

And what if I choose not to change it , will that soothe you? undecided
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

And what if I choose not to change it , will that soothe you? undecided

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by hucienda: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2015
ladies... take it easy.
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by quiet006storm: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2015
yes o, this is really true, someone told me his story and i decided to pen it down as a couple of short stories on bolanlesnuptialtales..com. its in its 9th chapter.
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Oh really undecided Then you won't have made you're sarcastic correction in the first place .
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

seriously babe? Like?
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh really undecided Then you won't have made you're sarcastic correction in the first place .

Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Mhizizzy(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't like bad boys o
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just be a Gee, Cool, Calm and Collected and them Chicks will come rolling cool
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by cyprianlah(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Girls do but not all girls .

Ohk! Ur different
St. Elantraceey tongue
Re: The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys by elantraceey(f): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Ohk! Ur different
St. Elantraceey tongue
Lool , I'm no saint on my own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? / 10 Street Facts About Guys and Ladies That Can't Be Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.