Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1017 Views)

DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses / I Need Sincere opinions Please.. / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fowowe411: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: . by yinkus4u2c(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
if truly u av feelings for her...den ask her out

1 Like

Re: . by falconey(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is exactly how I got my girl, I asked her out she said is that why have been helping her all this while?
To cut it short, with some right words she later said YES. Now we are dating.

Dude you have to be BOLD and SMART cus she will test you, Ask you some annoying questions. You may be surprised she may feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
My advice: focus on your education and forget relationship for now. U will meet many girls, make them your friends but don't get entangled in a relationship. Some years after, u will thank me for dis advice

2 Likes

Re: . by daimsy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please let her focus on her studies at this early stage.you can guide her through this period but don't just open the door of relationship yet.

my thought....
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is she beautiful? If so, wait till the moment another guy snatch her from you...
Re: . by falconey(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
Is she beautiful? If so, wait till the moment another guy snatch her from you...
this is the best manoeuvre.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
my driver iz gud in asking girls out ...may I hav d girls no. if u dnt mind, my driver will help u out.
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
this is the best manoeuvre.
I'll be glad if he can heed to my advice...
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinaj:
my driver iz gud in asking girls out ...may I hav d girls no. if u dnt mind, my driver will help u out.
Do you even own a bicycle?
Re: . by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
ur like a bro to me. is wat she wilk say
Re: . by sinizia: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP, I think you shouldn't ask her out yet. Help her navigate her way through the murky waters of registration process. while this is going on, do check on her. Chat constantly with her on WhatsApp etc. Leave little bits of love words for her everyday. Show her that you care without necessary wooing her. You'll discover that at a stage, you'd be confident enough to ask her out; or before you know it, you guys will start dating with the necessary wooing.
Re: . by falconey(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinaj:
Fatalveli:
Do you even own a bicycle?
don't answer it, is a tricky question.
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
don't answer it, is a tricky question.
Amebo.com
Re: . by fowowe411: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
daimsy:
Please let her focus on her studies at this early stage.you can guide her through this period but don't just open the door of relationship yet.

my thought....
really appreciate your candid words but the truth at a stage in life we may look beyond this book issh....moreover i dont think it wikl really affect.thank anyways.
Re: . by fowowe411: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
Lol thanks i get.
Re: . by fowowe411: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinaj:
lol no p will do that

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies You Must Not Marry / Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids / 5 Ways To Get Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.