Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Love Her, But She's Short. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But She's Short. (4016 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nobody knows everything they say.
My cousin needs urgent,sound and mature advice.
He wrote to me saying;
I have a girlfriend of 2yrs,We are happy together.
I love her,and she also loves me very much.
I introduced her to my mum last year and they got along pretty well.
but my mum called me one night and We had a long heart to heart.
she made mention of my girl's height and reminded me about mine(am also not so vertically endowed) .. and asked me if I would love to have short kids in the no distant future,
when i said no, she advised me to look out for girls with good height.

so my good people,what should he do in this situation cos he really needs to settle down this year and he also loves his gf.

less insult.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by vjsmiles: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
after raising her hopes about settling down with you, you now dash her hopes over a flimsy excuse of "height"
tell your cousin that he isnt a goat material angry

no offe?nse

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
after raising her hopes about settling down with you, you now dash her hopes over a flimsy excuse of "height"

no offe?nse

no hope has been dashed yet.
he loves the girl,and still wants to marry her.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by vjsmiles: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ebubeslym:

no hope has been dashed yet.
he loves the girl,and still wants to marry her.
angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:

no offe?nse
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry

what should he do?
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
How short is this poor lady? Tell him tat his mama shud come n visit asia, for her to see tat mostly women here r short but still happily married ...height doesnt matter as long they luv each other & he doesnt need to go out and find tall women juzt to please his mama...

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nonsense! My father was over 6 ft tall & my mom about 4'11", but here I am standing at a "not-so-tall" 5 ft.

Good luck with the "designed" babies though. Hope it works out for your cuz.

Btw, why do some people treat shortness like it's some disability? We're cute, dammit cheesy The women I mean. Nothing cute about a guy that's the size of a shelf figurine tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by stan241(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
No one claims they are the ones seeking advise again its always a family member or friend....@topic really? Her height? Abi didn't he know about it before they started dating na wa....well if you ask me its not an excuse biko unless he's just looking for an excuse to leave her

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by tiredface: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Keep-your-damn-clam-on-a-leash-ladies.jpg http://imgn.mgid.com/1952/1952121_vb.jpg

There're lot of stupid tall people sir. What you or cousin need is a good wife and smart kids ok, not ones that grow like weeds and no brains. good luck

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Lavidah: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
A 'good' height may not automatically guarantee you long-term happiness.
However, I would prefer you look out for a girl/lady blessed with a good heart and personality.

When it comes to a lasting relationship like marriage, the ''intangibles or internal qualities'' of your partner, often times are more important than some of those deceptive ''tangible'' attributes.
Pls, be guided!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Tallesty1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cousin's of nairalanders don suffer.

@OP, give her snake tongue to eat or use dragging machine to increase her height.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by ogunvic41(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ebubeslym:
He wrote to me saying;
she made mention of my girl's height and reminded me about mine(am also not so vertically endowed) .. and asked me if I would love to have short kids in the no distant future,

so my good people,what should he do in this situation cos he really needs to settle down this year and he also loves his gf.

less insult.
UR MUMS PRAYER IS THAT SHE DIES BEFORE U, WHO IS MARRYING HER U OR UR MUM?
Ur height doesn't determine the heigh of ur kids
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
How short is this poor lady? Tell him tat his mama shud come n visit asia, for her to see tat mostly women here r short but still happily married ...height doesnt matter as long they luv each other & he doesnt need to go out and find tall women juzt to please his mama...

nice
PunkyBrewster:
Nonsense! My father was over 6 ft tall & my mom about 4'11", but here I am standing at a "not-so-tall" 5 ft.
Good luck with the "designed" babies though. Hope it works out for your cuz.
Btw, why do some people treat shortness like it's some disability? We're cute, dammit cheesy The women I mean. Nothing cute about a guy that's the size of a shelf figurine tongue

So a Guy shouldn't be short,
but a girl can be short right?
smh.
tiredface:
http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Keep-your-damn-clam-on-a-leash-ladies.jpg http://imgn.mgid.com/1952/1952121_vb.jpg
There're lot of stupid tall people sir. What you or cousin need is a good wife and smart kids ok, not ones that grow like weeds and no brains. good luck

goodluck to u too.

Lavidah:
A good height may not ultimately guarranty you long-term happiness.
However, I would prefer you look out for a girl/lady blessed with a good heart and personality.
When it comes to a lasting relationship like marriage, the ''intangibles or internal qualities'' of your partner, often times are more important than some of those deceptive ''tangible'' attributes.
Be guided!
thanks
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
ogunvic41:

UR MUMS PRAYER IS THAT SHE DIES BEFORE U, WHO IS MARRYING HER U OR UR MUM?
Ur height doesn't determine the heigh of ur kids

Really?
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls tell her not to break d gals heart as long as she has good character she is marriageable
as long as she not a dwarf

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ebubeslym:

nice

So a Guy shouldn't be short,
but a girl can be short right?
smh.

goodluck to u too.

thanks

Personal taste. Now go shake your head at your aunt who has no problem with her midget son, but expects him to be with a tall glass of loveliness. If she can have double standards, well guess what, so can I.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oga seun,
Lalasticlala pls I need more suggestions and advices.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

hello... i can of help wink
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Personal taste. Now go shake your head at your aunt who has no problem with her midget son, but expects him to be with a tall glass of loveliness. If she can have double standards, well guess what, so can I.
my cousin is not a midget oh.
pls.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by henribj(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Asia is asia, Nigeria is Nigeria. There is a difference.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ebubeslym:

my cousin is not a midget oh.
pls.

In my mind he is, if dear aunt is this concerned over having dwarf grandkids. Kikiki
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by jcflex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
@op
wait o, but am taller than my dad and my mum.

your cousin shld follow his heart,he is the one getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Eyaa
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is ok for a girl to be short but a short guy??

Btw she can always correct her defficiency with a high heel.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by sinizia: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP, if shortness is the only quality lacking in the list of qualities your cousin wants in his future wife, then he'd go ahead and marry her. She's short not a dwarf.

There's something called dominant gene and recessive gene in Biology. They control these tall and short traits. If the shortness gene in them are recessive, they will end up with tall children or mostly tall children. I've a short neighbor who married a short lady. Guess what? Only one of his five children is short/slightly below average and she's a girl, so it's not a big deal. So what does that tell you? That short people can give birth to tall kids.

Insight into science has revealed all these things. Don't know why we're thinking like medieval humans. But if your cousin can't manage a short woman, tell him to quit. Never marry out of pity.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by calmdude(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na wa o, after when babes dump a guy cos he's broke we go abuse her. The fact that you/your cousin is asking for advice is enough to make me smh. He manage meet good girl he no happy he dey consider height of children, y him mama nor consider the boy sef so dat he for tall? Mtscheewew
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Ebubeslym(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:
OP, if shortness is the only quality lacking in the list of qualities your cousin wants in his future wife, then he'd go ahead and marry her. She's short not a dwarf.

There's something called dominant gene and recessive gene in Biology. They control these tall and short traits. If the shortness gene in them are recessive, they will end up with tall children or mostly tall children. I've a short neighbor who married a short lady. Guess what? Only one of his five children is short/slightly below average and she's a girl, so it's not a big deal. So what does that tell you? That short people can give birth to tall kids.

Insight into science has revealed all these things. Don't know why we're thinking like medieval humans. But if your cousin can't manage a short woman, tell him to quit. Never marry out of pity.

insightful
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ebubeslym:
He wrote to me saying;

less insult.
I guess her kitty-kat isn't short?..abi?..c
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by MizMyColi(f): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Cousin's of nairalanders don suffer.

@OP, give her snake tongue to eat or use dragging machine to increase her height.

na this your comment drag me come here.

Lwtmb ah swaaar.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by UyiIredia(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you love her height shouldn't be a problem. Your mum is being inconsiderate. BTW short people can give birth to kids of average height.
Re: I Love Her, But She's Short. by pweetytonie(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
So if u marry a tall woman all your kids will be tall... na wa oooooo. humans are never satisfied. Odikwa egwu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original Brazilian Peruvian Human Hair Sales ! Order Now / Is This Guy Really Handsome / Does Sex Make Woman Breast To Get Bigger Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.