Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo (15206 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

There is nothing worth calling scam in his challenge.. The bottom line is: he challenges the paranormal, and no one has been able to prove it. Only when someone beats down his challenge, and he refuses to let the money out is when the room of scam can be opened. All the talk that he is "distracting researchers of the paranormal" are just the result of obvious jealousy and a find-an-out bullshits!

type James Randi scam on google. Lot of result for you there.

Meanwhile, I have posted a challenge link for you on this thread. We are ready for you to receive the challenge
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kevoh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This right here is in your backyard. https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all

Atheist since only the gods know when have been running away from it.
Ten pages of back and forth, too long man. I don't have the luxury of time. I did read the last page though and saw something about deleted videos . Could you be kind to share them again, I'm open to learning. Maybe, I might find it interesting who knows
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Plaetton

Here is a link that would show you the complexity of Ifa and how to would gear us into another world power if it is fully studied and utilized.

https://www.nairaland.com/48078/ifa-orisa-religion-true-identity/1

the thread is full of interesting points and enlightenment
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevoh:

Ten pages of back and forth, too long man. I don't have the luxury of time. I did read the last page though and saw something about deleted videos . Could you be kind to share them again, I'm open to learning. Maybe, I might find it interesting who knows

After watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anMEv923HRU

Ask from your locality what Osanyin is. Seek it and interrogate the talking doll Knight of atheism is scared of.

When you done with this, you can talk about next thing
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by plaetton: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Plaetton

Here is a link that would show you the complexity of Ifa and how to would gear us into another world power if it is fully studied and utilized.

https://www.nairaland.com/48078/ifa-orisa-religion-true-identity/1

the thread is full of interesting points and enlightenment
Thank you.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by wirinet(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
davien:
If this is an attempt at a catchy come-back then you're wrong......in the sense that one can't say "inability to sense certain ranges of energy" because a photon is by definition a unit of energy(an electromagnetic one) and once one can't sense it, it becomes darkness thus reaffirming my statement and those animals that "see in the dark" merely have acute sense's for setting below the visible spectrum of light....so it's basically the same thing....no photons,no light....How can you even object to that undecided

What do you mean by catchy come back? please explain what you are talking about, because i have no clue.

I used the term "energy" because i am talking of a wider term, than restricting seeing, sensing or perceiving to just one type of energy - electromanetic energy.

If you read my last post again, you will see i used three different examples of animals that can "see" without relying on electromagnetic energy.

A bat can travel around obstacles and locate and catch a pray in pitch darkness by "seeing" its surroundings using only sound energy. It has been shown that we humans have this sense of perception to a lesser degree but has been shunted due to our over reliance on sight. Blind people can be taught to move around using eco-location.

A dog can also recontruct a three dimensional image of its surrounding using only its sense of smell. A blood hound's sense of smell is so acute and sensible that it can locate objects in pitch darkness.

A shark can locate a pray in pitch darknes using its in built sense of electricity. It can sense the very weak electrical signals given off by animals.

Other animals can sense other types of energy like heat and magnetism.

Because humans depends so much on sight to perceive the universe, some people erroneously and arrogantly feel that the universe cannot be percieved outside the very narrow range of electromagnectic spectrum that the human eyes can perceive and so anything outside those range of frquencies is called darkness.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by wiegraf: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh folly!

Do you pray as well?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
plaetton:

Thank you.

Since I know you are very passionate about physics and quantum mechanism, this link http://www.tony5m17h.net/VodouFA.html explain in details about Ifa and quatum science.

I hope you will enjoy reading it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kevoh(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ask from your locality what Osanyin is. Seek it and interrogate the talking doll Knight of atheism is scared of.

I have watched the video, nothing spectacular. An experienced ventriloquist will pull the same trick, I understand a bit of yoruba and it seems to me like the man keeps suggesting phrases (for us to believe) Osanyin must have said.

Anyway, for knowledge sake I have read claims that Osanyin will answer any question you ask it, my question is why are people who know about Osayin not using to solve medical problems like Cancer, HIV, Ebola e.t.c. What is stopping them?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevoh:

I have watched the video, nothing spectacular. An experienced ventriloquist will pull the same trick, I understand a bit of yoruba and it seems to me like the man keeps suggesting phrases (for us to believe) Osanyin must have said.

Anyway, for knowledge sake I have read claims that Osanyin will answer any question you ask it, my question is why are people who know about Osayin not using to solve medical problems like Cancer, HIV, Ebola e.t.c. What is stopping them?

You know a bit about Yourba? Osanyin is the God of what?

Some Babalawo have it in their shrine. Go and ask it some questions? Or do I look like Osanyin?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

"In 2002, a lightly- armed band of Congolese rebels attacked a capital city airport in a desperate bid to seize a vital military target. They wore magic charms across their bare chests to ward off government bullets. A firefight erupted with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) soldiers who shredded any belief of magical protection for the Congolese rebels. The "Ninjas," as they called themselves, were killed, one by one, going down in a hail of lead. Sixty believers in paranormal powers soon lay dead, or dying, across the blood-stained runways. [ 1] Once more, witchcraft, protective charms, and magic spells, proved fruitless against modern military arms."

Read more:

http://infidels.org/library/modern/richard_petraitis/simbas-ninjas.html

what your conclusion?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by davien(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
wirinet:

What do you mean by catchy come back? please explain what you are talking about, because i have no clue.

I used the term "energy" because i am talking of a wider term, than restricting seeing, sensing or perceiving to just one type of energy - electromanetic energy.

If you read my last post again, you will see i used three different examples of animals that can "see" without relying on electromagnetic energy.

A bat can travel around obstacles and locate and catch a pray in pitch darkness by "seeing" its surroundings using only sound energy. It has been shown that we humans have this sense of perception to a lesser degree but has been shunted due to our over reliance on sight. Blind people can be taught to move around using eco-location.

A dog can also recontruct a three dimensional image of its surrounding using only its sense of smell. A blood hound's sense of smell is so acute and sensible that it can locate objects in pitch darkness.

A shark can locate a pray in pitch darknes using its in built sense of electricity. It can sense the very weak electrical signals given off by animals.

Other animals can sense other types of energy like heat and magnetism.

Because humans depends so much on sight to perceive the universe, some people erroneously and arrogantly feel that the universe cannot be percieved outside the very narrow range of electromagnectic spectrum that the human eyes can perceive and so anything outside those range of frquencies is called darkness.

Then you are practically dating gibberish....because despite the fact that you now claim you know we were talking all talking about electromagnetic radiation....you think "seeing" is the same regardless of what organ is used to create the mental picture....note that you yourself had to put quotes on "seeing"because they don't really see in the conventional sense..
I admire that you want to show one can "see" without eyes, but that leaves room for generalization and that then leaves room for ambiguity....which is bad if we want to be specific(which we do) in a topic like this...
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevoh:

Oga, you refused to read my reply here.

FOLYKAZE:

Have you met with Babalawo on your phone? What did he say about Osanyin? Have you guys agreed that you will converse with it?

One learn through experimenting and observation and not asking irrelevant question or passing it to the wrong person.

Seek for knowledge.

Go out there and meet babalwao. They are not zombie that would scrae you off. When you get hand on one Osanyin, it wont cost you anything, you can interrogate it even without the presence of the Baba.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
johnydon22:
I once engaged on a heated argument with my friends on supernatural powers, i argued it doesnt work that its just mere parlour tricks.. One claim voodoo is real and charms, the other believed the potency of prayers, luckily we were in the village of the one who believed the potency of voodoo (ezeagu in enugu state) for the burial of his uncle in short the talk of spirits started the argument..

He said he will bring a powerful medicine man to show me something the next while the other said with prayers he can do all things.

The next day the voodoo man came and i was called.

I told them i will give them a simple task, dropped my last #5,000 as a stake.

Then i layed two stones on a small kitchen stool, told the voodoo man to make it fall from the stool without touching it and the prayer guy to pray it down from the stool without touching it.. whoever does it will take my last card, i sat on a plastic chair watching them with a silly ear to ear grin grin

My christian friend that claimed all powerful rejected the contest straight away saying he doesn't want to test his god. cheesy

The medicine man spent almost 10minutes with his bag searching for something that seems not to want to found..lol.

He left and told my friend he will be back...

I picked my money, laughed my rib cage out then i carefully pushed the stone out of the stool turned to my friends and said.

"I just did what your God and voodoo can't"

[size=20] voodoo are mere parlour tricks and wishful thinking in a wider scale ...lol grin[/size]
Next time ask him to strike you with charm that will make you fall flat and become unconscious. I'm sure he would have done that successfully. Go to Ijebu land to dare real native doctors, then come back to tell us the story
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

what your conclusion?

The plea by the JTF chairman did not go down well with the armed soldiers and in the ensuing confusion, the chairman of the civilian JTF was shot four times, but the soldiers missed their target.

A police inspector overseeing the gate of the shopping complex was hit on the nose by stray bullet and is now receiving medical attention at an undisclosed hospital.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/pandemonium-in-yola-as-soldierscivilian-jtf-clash/

Do you know what Ayeta is?

It is simply bullet deflecter. Yes this is real charm

do you know why the CJTF and hunters are doing well better than your well funded soldiers and big machines?

What is your conclusion?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
MrPresident:

to me african voodoo is silly and ridiculous, it requires 'faith' and or 'belief' to work, much like 'placebo effect'
it doesn't proof the existence of any god/gods,
the fact is that there are dimensions/levels of energy that we do not understand and have no objective way to measure, so we call it black magic.

damn it !!!

Am a christian but have seen voodoo at work before.
How do you explain someone been shot at but the bullet can't pierce through the skin, someone been matcheted but no wound or mark, how do yahoo guys use voodoo in controling their mugu abroad e.t.c.
NOTE: I'm writing from experience.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Unbias:

Next time ask him to strike you with charm that will make you fall flat and become unconscious. I'm sure he would have done that successfully. Go to Ijebu land to dare real native doctors, then come back to tell us the story

The story is tale by the moonlight.

He is lying.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

Am a christian but have seen voodoo at work before.
How do you explain someone been shot at but the bullet can't pierce through the skin, someone been matcheted but no wound or mark, how do yahoo guys use voodoo in controling their mugu abroad e.t.c.
NOTE: I'm writing from experience.

Your own self get K-leg

Atheist and disbeliever in Charm have been unable to picj up this challenge https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all

Only Eledua knows when we will stop talking and walk
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

type James Randi scam on google. Lot of result for you there.

Are you are asserting that Wikipedia is a scam (since it doesn't support your claim) ?

Meanwhile, I have posted a challenge link for you on this thread. We are ready for you to receive the challenge

What challenge? I see no challenge there. Just a psycho running on heat.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Your own self get K-leg

Atheist and disbeliever in Charm have been unable to picj up this challenge https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all

Only Eledua knows when we will stop talking and walk

even the bible acknowledge other powers but God power is the ultimate.
I don't believe in charm but have seen it potency before.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You know a bit about Yourba? Osanyin is the God of what?

Some Babalawo have it in their shrine. Go and ask it some questions? Or do I look like Osanyin?

See them grin grin
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

what your conclusion?

Reading that and lot of its sort, African voodoo is pure superstition!
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

have seen african voodoo at work before.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

I have seen african voodoo at work before.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

concluding without experimenting? Its like a blind man telling those who can see that they are all blind because he couldn't see.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

I
have seen african voodoo at work before.

Narrate.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Unbias:

concluding without experimenting? Its like a blind man telling those who can see that they are all blind because he couldn't see.

Do you know the same applies to you if you are believer?

I haven't experimented and haven't seen anyone experimented it and I conclude that way. And I'll continue on my stand till I see an incontrovertible one experimented in my full presence!
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Narrate.

I witnessed a clash between two communities in kwara state namely odo-owa/Iloffa, I was watching from a distance when the youth of the two communities came with guns,charms, matchet and e.t.c, they started firing at each other but to my suprise it had no effect on them.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Unbias: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Do you know the same applies to you if you are believer?

I haven't experimented and haven't seen anyone experimented it and I conclude that way. And I'll continue on my stand till I see an incontrovertible one experimented in my full presence!
They have presented an avenue to experiment African voodoo to you. Just opt in if you truely want to know but please don't allow anyone test charm on you; you may never be restored to your original state.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

I witnessed a clash between two communities in kwara state namely odo-owa/Iloffa, I was watching from a distance when the youth of the two communities came with guns,charms, matchet and e.t.c, they started firing at each other but to my suprise it had no effect on them.

Hun! Thanks you were honest. So you were watching from a distance... and you could see the fast moving bullet?? You are sure they were really shooting bullets or making sound with their gun. You are sure it was not a prank played on the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pr0ton:

Hun! Thanks you were honest. So you were watching from a distance... and you could see the fast moving bullet?? You are sure they were really shooting bullets or making sound with their gun. You are sure it was not a prank played on the community.
have you seen where guns were fired before.
A man was killed by stray bullet.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Pr0ton: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Unbias:

They have presented an avenue to experiment African voodoo to you. Just opt in if you truely want to know but please don't allow anyone test charm on you; you may never be restored to your original state.

I won't waste my time and money going to their avenue without some proof first to give a start first. Tell the guy to ask Ifa to appear to me tomorrow, specifically on my street. And not only me should be able to witness it, others should too. And I'm gonna converse with him. In fact, he'll do the voodoo ish for me on the same spot, on my street. No going to avenue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.