Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo (15208 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by gatiano(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
darkness gave birth to life, darkness gave birth to light. Do not take this question as an abuse or insult; Is light in a woman's womb when a child is developing? The universe was void and dark at a certain point before sun appeared.
ladon1:
The most stupid comment i ever heard someone made was that death gave birth to life. That is stupidity of the highest level. Same with someone saying darkness gave birth to light. Education can never help the spiritual condition of a natural man.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
@ Ghostofsparta.

My encounter with Osanyin is the story I shared with you. It wasnt speaking about future but only that of past secret event I was in the middle of. I have back down on this.

How far with you and dalaman? Any progress so far?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by johnydon22(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
gatiano:
darkness gave birth to life, darkness gave birth to light. Do not take this question as an abuse or insult; Is light in a woman's womb when a child is developing? The universe was void and dark at a certain point before sun appeared.

which sun are you talking about? This sun we see?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by gatiano(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
This one and all the other suns in different star systems.
johnydon22:

which sun are you talking about? This sun we see?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dalaman & Ghostofsparta what's up with the test now?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by ghostofsparta(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
DProDG:
Dalaman & Ghostofsparta what's up with the test now?
When it is set I will notify dalaman on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.