Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47913 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by rabimlomo: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Killing our children because of drugs is not the best way period.
The same drug that will kill several children? come on! Stop defending the indefensible.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bidex(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
bidex:

For the past 6 years, what has the military done to deal with insurgents? why are they tackling the Bokoharam this late? Where is our 200 girls? why the military stoop so low to be used as campaign tools?....

Bayswater: that is the Question. go check earlier pages, you will see where I quoted you!

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bidex(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
so, this paid mumu People Deceive People supporter can't give a response
Then, I have decided ooo
GMB just won my vote todayyyyyyyy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.