Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (48079 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You know how self-centred politicians are, Arapaja is only playing the game.

As for Akala, he will def port back to PDP. He'd rather be Amb. Alao Akala than become a nobody in Oyo politics.

All the guber candidates in Oyo state are working for GEJ's re-election. smiley
bros , believe me when I tell u that with what is on ground now ,apc will lose heavily in areas they think they are strong ,just wait and see .
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
tswitch:

[s]Your stupidity is unbecoming, is it possible for the mods to verify monikers?

If yes.

Kindly tell the mods. to do the needful.

You can mention them on your reply.

The only thing I want in return is a thread of you and your ilk publicly apologising for your stupid tricks to tarnish my image.

You have my go ahead.

Do it![/s]

You doth protest too much Bayswater ...

How many of your monikers will we report to the mods grin

You have no image other than the fact that u are a PDP paid tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Realist2: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:
Oh boy i dey watch am....that Aye Dee guy must have read history...

He knows this country like the nipple of his girlfriend

Exactly
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Lol. Funny set of people, its either they boast of giving you jobs or accuse you of using multiple monikers. They live in Nigeria, have a job and will still be online 247 defending PDP. Very strange.....

I'm just laughing at your folly. Very soon, you will call me Shekau. Ode gbogbo
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sammiejokes(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You just showed that you had an F9 in Mathematics like your illiterate GMB. GEJ has only been in office for 4 years and 9 months as president. I wonder where you got the 6 years from.

Now let me go google what you've asked me to google
Bro the last time I had time to write WASSCE I banged A1 not GCE that help you, if you believe otherwise you can show evidence I had F9 just as your clueless president is telling buhari to show his result. Do you think I have time to be counting days all we know is he would have spent more than 5years on the seat. I guess u are paid to rant on nairaland but be sure I don't need to be a e-warrior, my people know me to love arguments, when you have done your google research let me know. See I have your time, since you said nobody has been able to answer, I have your time.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
bros , believe me when I tell u that with what is on ground now ,apc will lose heavily in areas they think they are strong ,just wait and see .

So true but the election will be close. Akala will have a good showing.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by aresa: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Aresa, Bayswater is the same guy Tswitch that you had a spat with on the power sector thread.

He is a PDP tout. He has nothing to offer

His another Doubled ID coward? We don't even know who is who again on NL...smh

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

Oh it is not just Double, there is more bro. He is a coward and a noisemaker.

More to be revealed....
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sammiejokes(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
So naa dat akala,ladoja go tell Ibadan people who to vote, you must be living in dream Island. We are talking of presidential race, If GEJ wins OyO make I travel out, maybe Congo.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by NaUknow: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
MORNDEW:

so which certificte does Oshiomhole have? He claimed he had no certificate so where does the f9 he is quoting come from? An are more intelligent than him? Help urself there is still time.
Kind of don't understand what you are trying to say. But i Buhari’s high school presented his WAEC result for the public to see and it showed he had F9 in Maths.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I'm just laughing at your folly. Very soon, you will call me Shekau. Ode gbogbo

Cry and insult till tomorrow, i will continue to laugh at you. The guy caught you red handed but you wont admit cos you just a normal PDP tout and lie for a living. Hehehehehehehe. Mr Job giver cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

Funny to see you have joined in on their stupidity smiley

Keep flirting in your folly lol

You're just making the other guy go mad, I guess that was your intention.

Bayswater remains bayswater. I don't have any other account like dem eye4eye=ChinemeOkpan=manmountain=collynzo419=reborn1.

The list is endless. Why do you guys always think others are like you?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

So naa dat akala,ladoja go tell Ibadan people who to vote, you must be living in dream Island. We are talking of presidential race, If GEJ wins OyO make I travel out, maybe Congo.

Onatisi live in Ghana and will proudly tell you whats on ground in Nigeria. He works with Adedibu before his demise and had to escape to Ghana just to start afresh, he is always on nairaland telling people how PDP will win every state in Nigeria cheesy cheesy Funny people grin grin grin
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You doth protest too much Bayswater ...

How many of your monikers will we report to the mods grin

You have no image other than the fact that u are a PDP paid tout

I have modified the previous post and emailed the mods myself.

I will wait your apology thread on resolution of the issue.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by anonimi: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

See who is talking grin cheesy

Whatever happened to your multiple monikers and those of your internet warrior recruits?

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Bayswater remains bayswater. I don't have any other account like dem eye4eye=ChinemeOkpan=manmountain=collynzo419=reborn1.

The list is endless. Why do you guys always think others are like you?

So I am those monikers you listed again, you now getting more desperate and foolish. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:

See who is talking grin cheesy

Whatever happened to your multiple monikers and those of your internet warrior recruits?

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

What's his name again abeg. Must be OrlandoOwoh or the eternally cursed Eggheader lol

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

So I am those monikers you listed again, you now getting more desperate and foolish. Wonderful.

Let Mr Okpan abi na orphan speak lol
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by anonimi: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:
What's his name again abeg. Must be OrlandoOwoh or the eternally cursed Eggheader lol

EkoIle, NgenneUkwenu among many others grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]

The list is endless. Why do you guys always think others are like you?[/s]

grin grin

Typical behavior of a coward. Lying through your teeth Tswitch

What kind of tout are you Mister? 24/7 online and coordinating 5 monikers to work for peanuts.

Ibadan millionaire grin

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Bro the last time I had time to write WASSCE I banged A1 not GCE that help you, if you believe otherwise you can show evidence I had F9 just as your clueless president is telling buhari to show his result. Do you think I have time to be counting days all we know is he would have spent more than 5years on the seat. I guess u are paid to rant on nairaland but be sure I don't need to be a e-warrior, my people know me to love arguments, when you have done your google research let me know. See I have your time, since you said nobody has been able to answer, I have your time.

Thank you sir, I'm still googling.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Certainly.......

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by aresa: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

See who is talking ;

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC
[/s]

Why is this troll always following me around like a fhaggottt?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

Haha, the futureless Eggheader, waiting for your curses already lol
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Sir, I just found this but I'm still googling;

Here is an article from the Guardian of March 15th, 1985, a full 15 Months into Buhari’s disastrous regime.

Titled ‘Employers complain of worst business situation’ it states inter alia:

“Nigerian private employers said yesterday that their companies were experiencing the worst business situation in 50 years, as the Employment Minister… tried to assure them that the economy was picking up.

The President of the Nigerian Employers Consultative Assembly (NECA), Dr. Michael Omolayole, said practically all companies experienced a marked deterioration in their economic performance and that at the same time unemployment rose to levels not witnessed for a long time since the 1930s.

He said the situation had forced some companies to open “the books”, and speak “frankly to their employees about their company’s position and to listen to suggestions and constructive comments which have come from the lowest category of their employees.”

http://ad76.com/2015/02/04/by-1985-employers-complained-that-buhari-had-destroyed-the-economy-heres-what-they-said/

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by anonimi: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

If you don't want to be followed you need not come to a PUBLIC democratic forum like Nairaland. Just stay with your Baba s'ope dictatorship group meetings waiting for orders from the Jagabandit of Thief'nuibu cabal to do anything.

The next time you make such a senseless comment I will not be as gentle with you, okay

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Oga mi, I don find another one;

Here is a story from the New Nigerian, from Friday June 14, 1985, 18 Months into Buhari’s Tenure.

Titled ‘Meals Now A Luxury’ it states inter alia:

“Three square meals have become a luxury in the nation’s institutions of higher learning. This followed the withdrawal of food subsidies by the Federal Government.

Mr. Godfrey Dale, President of the University of Port-Harcourt Students’ Union told the NN Parley that most students now make do with one or a fraction of a meal a day.

Giving details, the student leader said students had coined phrases such as 010 or 001.

“010 means breakfast zero, eat lunch, dinner zero, 001 stands for breakfast zero, lunch zero and eat dinner,” Mr Godfrey Dale explained adding that 011 is for those “buoyant enough to have two meals.”

“Also as a result of the hard times, more students are forgoing the luxury of eating meat with their meals while others virtually live on “bread and ice water.” Mr. Dale said.
He lamented that life on the campus was very hard and that students “are now actually eating crubs.”

He said many students were compelled to become vegetarians.

…(He said) things were made worse for students by the government’s decision to make their parents shoulder responsibility for tuition and accommodation.

He stressed that in view of the rising unemployment, it was difficult for parents to take up such additional responsibilities.

“They are now telling our parents to pay school fees, they are asking them to cater for our accommodation, they are no more subsidizing food. Where are we going to get all this money?”

http://ad76.com/2015/02/05/how-as-head-of-state-buhari-literally-starved-university-students-in-nigeria/

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Haha, the futureless Eggheader, waiting for your curses already lo[/s]l

Eggheader ko, Headwarmer ni

Bayswater you are a useless paid tout. Dont let the heat get to you. It is still early days Brudah!

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Eggheader ko, Headwarmer ni

Bayswater you are a useless paid tout. Dont let the heat get to you. It is still early days Brudah!

Hmmmm, more revelations tonight o. I have severely underestimated the number if monikers you have on Nairaland.

Seun really needs to have a look into your NL activities.

How many accounts do you open on a daily basis?
The revelation is shocking! You don't need 50 - 60nairaland accounts to pass your message across, one is just enough.

Were you actually paid to open these accounts?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Oga, yet another achievement by Buhari;

HOW THE NIGERIAN LABOR CONGRESS (NLC) “CELEBRATED” MAY DAY IN 1985…

Excerpt from article in Concord Weekly, May 16, 1985

“Solider go, soldier come, but Nigerian workers’ plight still remains battered.
This is certainly no way to economic recovery
Rulers and ruled, employers and employees. Soldiers and journalists. Away with Decree 4, it is anti-truth. The nation belongs to us all.”
These represented a cross-section of the strongly worded vitriols that appeared on the placards carried by thousands of angry looking, depressed, disillusioned workers… at the May Day celebration.
…1.5 Million workers have been forcibly retrenched since the Buhari Military Administration took over the reins of power from Shagari…
The retrenched were from both the public and private sectors of the nation’s economy.
A very significant number of those still working…had no cause to celebrate since some of them possibly stand to be retrenched any time.
The …workers were not there to celebrate over anything.
Rather than praise their leaders and rulers, angry and hungry looking workers resorted to placard-carrying demonstration chanting bitter songs and unprintable abuses, all directed at their leaders and those in government.
But for the timely intervention of battle ready but equally grief stricken and disillusioned law enforcement agents… labor leaders and top government officials in attendance would have been mobbed.
Buhari was expected at the stadium but was conspicuously absent. His Minister for Labor…. was booed by the demonstrating workers throughout the address he read on (Buhari’s) behalf.
What further saddened the workers was the presence of five year old, poorly dressed and grief stricken Lekan Apelehin.
Lekan had just been thrown out of school following the inability of his retrenched parents to pay his school fees.
His father was, until recently, a member of a new association in Nigeria- the Nigerian Association of the Retrenched (NAR). Felicia, Lekan’s mother, had also lost her job and had since qualified for the unenviable membership of NAR.
Plackard carrying Lekan (had the following message) ‘Give my retrenched parents jobs so that our family may not die of hunger and starvation.’
In his speech, (the President of the NLC,) Ali Cirioma said ‘the NLC is unhappy with the ‘excessive intolerance’ displayed by the Buhari administration in handling democratic organizations and popular opinion. (He added) No government… can arrogate to itself the monopoly of ideas…
NLC also kicked against the recent banning of the Nigerian Medican Association (NMA) nd the Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors (NARD).
In his address, read on his behalf by the labor minister, Buhari warned that retrenchment may not be over yet because non functional employees in the public sector would be flushed out immediately they are discovered.
By the time the minister was about to conclude Buhari’s remarks, the atmosphere had become overcharged as workers had become increasingly enraged and were fully prepared for a show down with labor leaders and govt functionaries.
The minister hurriedly rushed through the address… then quickly left the venue without taking the traditional salute while the parade was in progress.”

http://ad76.com/2015/01/23/how-the-nigerian-labor-congress-nlc-celebrated-may-day-in-1985/

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:

EkoIle, NgenneUkwenu among many others grin cheesy

Haba, could that be clerverly the she-male? lol

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Hmmmm, more revelations tonight o. I have severely underestimated the number if monikers you have on Nairaland.

Seun really needs to have a look into your NL activities.

How many accounts do you open on a daily basis?
The revelation is shocking! You don't need 50 - 60nairaland accounts to pass your message across, one is just enough.

Were you actually paid to open these accounts?

grin grin

You are the paid PDP tout operating several accounts to pass a stale message on NL

You Bayswater is also Tswitch

I have your monikers handy - all will be revealed grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.