Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47925 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
sadoz:
Ayedee disgraced himself, PDP and GEJ. Dt Akin guy murdered him.
Akin throughly demystified the dude. boys just dey yap him on Twitter presently cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
olapluto:
OMG! Ayedee lost it on national TV. APC won hands down. If I'm to score it, I will say 3-1 to APC. The 3rd part was won by PDP.
Ayedee is an unintelligent bluff. Has no facts, and easily worked up.
Kudos to APC team for being very calm all through. PDP guys played easily into APC hands.

How? Cos he did not allow Akin's huge lie go un-rebutted?

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by fineguy11(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
Given 5 minutes to sell your party and candidate, Ayedee spent 4 minutes out of the 5 minutes insulting GMB.
Useless party, empty members
If this is the best set of youth that a ruling party can push forward to sell the party, then the party have no business in governing Nigeria.
1000 likes for u..

9 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I have not heard of Arapaja porting to Accord, he has been busy talking to other parties. :
but most his boys are now in accord . I don't think he wants to port any longer . He knows pdp will win the presidency and with the akala block out of oyo state pdp . He is sure to get a federal appointment
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I have not heard of Arapaja porting to Accord, he has been busy talking to other parties. :

Tswitch are you a member of Accord or PDP?

I know you are a very hardworking tout but surely you cant be a pay-per-post tout for 2 different political parties shocked

Oh I get it , you are a political prostitute a la Barca cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Maybe you have been talking to clueless people like you, what has your dullard shameless impotent president done in six years. Asking stupid ? You can google political,social and economic stability,poverty rate, inflation,value of dollar to naira,quality of education,security during 20months of GMB to over 70months of a failed president. I today never regret not voting that wolf in sheep clothing,thank God people are now seeing the real wolf.

You just showed that you had an F9 in Mathematics like your illiterate GMB. GEJ has only been in office for 4 years and 9 months as president. I wonder where you got the 6 years from.

Now let me go google what you've asked me to google

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by aresa: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

What lie? The lowest unemployment rate? Was that not according to NBS. Do you need proof?

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by masseratti: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
I just watched the debate online the score is APC 3 PDP1.....the Ikem guy lost to the PDP guy or else it would have being being a landslide,Mukthar was too emotional and he didn't stick to the facts,its really hard to defend PDP to be honest.

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
but most his boys are now in accord . I don't think he wants to port any longer . He knows pdp will win the presidency and with the akala block out of oyo state pdp . He is sure to get a federal appointment

You know how self-centred politicians are, Arapaja is only playing the game.

As for Akala, he will def port back to PDP. He'd rather be Amb. Alao Akala than become a nobody in Oyo politics.

All the guber candidates in Oyo state are working for GEJ's re-election. smiley
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

What lie? The lowest unemployment rate? Was that not according to NBS. Do you need proof?

Aresa, Bayswater is the same guy Tswitch that you had a spat with on the power sector thread.

He is a PDP tout. He has nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by omoakin111: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:

Ayedee interrupted him when he lied about BH controlling a third of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bayswater a leopard cannot hide its spot. Once a PDP tout , always a hungry PDP urchin.

You called your Bayswater handle- tactless and vulgar! and now u have reverted to type.

You write like you have a relatively average educational background, what happened to you? Where did it all go wrong for you? As middle age has set in, you are becoming even more desperate. cry

We will move to your other handles soon. grin grin

Whatever education you have had is obviously wasted!

Can you check time frames of the other fellow's post and compare with mine? Can't you check the write up or posts of the other fellow and compare it with mine? Even a toddler can see the dissimilarities.

It is sad that you have access to data and no brains or insight to use it.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by olapluto(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

What was the huge lie? Was that not the same thing said by Doyin Okupe on Hardtalk? Whats the area of Sambisa forest?
Anyways, Im thoroughly enjoying rewinding that last part of the debate. The way ayedee was being sent back to the stone age with an impressive calmness is fun!

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lolzzzzz. I heard Ayedee is asking for a re-match cheesy grin
That he was not at his best, so he want another debate. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bayswater a leopard cannot hide its spot. Once a PDP tout , always a hungry PDP urchin.

You called your Bayswater handle- tactless and vulgar! and now u have reverted to type.

You write like you have a relatively average educational background, what happened to you? Where did it all go wrong for you? As middle age has set in, you are becoming even more desperate. cry

We will move to your other handles soon. grin grin

Hope you notice the twsitch talking about employment again, both handles are always offering people jobs or talking about employment. This is strange and funny. Laughing hard.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
emeka2847:
JUST CHECKOUT the way @AO1379 tore dem apart .. See as @MrAyeDee dey do http:///Q4ngZD1FpM""
The link is not working. Please kindly post a valid one smiley
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bigmo1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Larufa:

Point of correction, Murktar is half Nigerian and half Ukraine
He is on the run in New York for not paying his baby mama child support!!!!
You are wrong bro. Ayedee is Igbira 100%, he only bleached his skin to look like a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
olapluto:

What was the huge lie? Was that not the same thing said by Doyin Okupe on Hardtalk? Whats the area of Sambisa forest?
Anyways, Im thoroughly enjoying rewinding that last part of the debate. The way ayedee was being sent back to the stone age with an impressive calmness is fun!

Sambisa forest now = one third of Nigeria huh?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Hope you notice the twsitch talking about employment again, both handles are always offering people jobs or talking about employment. This is strange and funny. Laughing hard.....

Are you for real?

I have never posted any job advertorial on any site, only posts I have made is employability of some master degree courses over others in the education forum.

I talked about employability not employment -a thesaurus will guide you on the definitions.

Seriously which educational system churned out such egg heads?

How hard is it to understand the moniker of the other fellow is totally different from me and my interests.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
lekahm:

Sincerely i would love to read ur comments after watching the video. Even ebuka confirmed that apc won.
Lolz... I'll certainly give my opinion of the debate when I finally see the video
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bigmo1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
dinachi:
Here are my observation, because I watched the debate from the beginning.
Both teams did their best.
The first group of both team GEJ and GMB were evenly matched.
The second batch of Mr Aydee and The Yoruba guy were unevenly matched, the Yoruba guy outclassed Mr Aydee.
The last batch, the PDP guy completely demolished the APC guy. It was very pathetic.
So I will call it a draw.
In conclusion the APC guy did a better Job of selling GMB to Nigerians than Mr Aydee of PDP.
This is a fair observation. Anyone who disagrees with must be a liar from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Do you APC roaches use your brains at all? Or is that you are being intentionally mischievous?
I'm sure you know we are two different people.
I can never be him.
ChinemeOkpan, you are warned!
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Aresa, Bayswater is the same guy Tswitch that you had a spat with on the power sector thread.

Your stupidity is unbecoming is it possible for the mods to verify monikers?

If yes.

Kindly tell the mods to do the needful.

You can mention them on your reply.

The only thing I want in return is a thread of you publicly apologising for your stupid tricks to sulky my person.

You have my go ahead.

Do it!
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by tswitch: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Your stupidity is unbecoming, is it possible for the mods to verify monikers?

If yes.

Kindly tell the mods. to do the needful.

You can mention them on your reply.

The only thing I want in return is a thread of you and your ilk publicly apologising for your stupid tricks to tarnish my image.

You have my go ahead.

Do it!

MODIFIED

I have emailed the mods for the section and reported this unfortunate scenario for their resolution.

Cc: Mr. Seun can you please look into this matter to verify the monikers of bayswater and tswitch are different people but ensure my email address and name is not publicised.
PS:The anonymity of my moniker must remain so even after verification for obvious reasons.
Thank you
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
tswitch:

Are you for real?

I have never posted any job advertorial on any site, only posts I have made is employability of some master degree courses over others in the education forum.

I talked about employability not employment -a thesaurus will guide you on the definitions.

Seriously which educational system churned out such egg heads?

How hard is it to understand the moniker of the other fellow is totally different from me and my interests.
[/s]

Stop crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by arewafederation: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Hahahaha Tokunboh, Bayswater you are a big fool. Na me u wan wine?

U dont know anything. grin grin

BTW how did you know I mentioned you? I wrote T-switch and not Tswitch grin grin grin

Hehehehe cheesy

You don catch thief. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Do you APC roaches use your brains at all? Or is that you are being intentionally mischievous?
I'm sure you know we are two different people.
I can never be him.
ChinemeOkpan, you are warned!

Anyone that disagree with you must be APC. Learn to make use of your brain for once and stop posting like a tout, face your PDP praise singing online work and stop being aggressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Boss you know now. He has been very careful but he was busted. He is not a happy man tonite grin

I dont know how one person can work in the power sector, banking and Oil industry all at the same time. He is a millionaire and yet spends 24 hours on NL with 5 monikers grin

Bayswater is a cursed PDP tout

Lol. Funny set of people, its either they boast of giving you jobs or accuse you of using multiple monikers. They live in Nigeria, have a job and will still be online 247 defending PDP. Very strange.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot / Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.