Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47918 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Oklander: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
The debate sweet, Ayedee must really be ashamed of himself now… smh

16 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Given 5 minutes to sell your party and candidate, Ayedee spent 4 minutes out of the 5 minutes insulting GMB.
Useless party, empty members
If this is the best set of youth that a ruling party can push forward to sell the party, then the party have no business in governing Nigeria.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
One word that trend soon is
Phantasmagoric

Permit me to add

Cocacolasmagoric

Pepsimagoric

Abeg add your own

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Oklander: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
Given 5 minutes to sell your party and candidate, Ayedee spent 4 minutes out of the 5 minutes insulting GMB.
If this is the best set of youth that a ruling party can push forward to sell the party, then the party have no business in governing Nigeria.
Chai, u don post watin I wan post, grin. The guy finished Ayedee

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by KwoiZabo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
please when is the repeat version. I don miss O!

Repping GEJ, repping New PDP without OBJ and Others.

GEJtill2019.

19 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oklander:
My take away from the programme is very clear.
PDP has nothing to offer.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Rad1cal: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Toutish Apc debaters were damaged by Ayedee and co cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oklander:

I watch the debate and I can say.....Ayedee is overrated and all noise
The guy ozz tout and was interrupting the other guy when he was presenting his closing remark

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rad1cal:
Lmaoooo, keeping deceiving yourself.
Between Akin and Ayedee, Nigerians can clearly see who the tout is. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are just exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.

I guess the APC guys are the only ones allowed to interrupt lol

He told a blatant lie which is a disrespect to the Nigerian Army so AyeDee had to put him in his place.

Please take up my offer, I am ready to debate you anywhere and at anytime. I'd even pay you to attend lol

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by SamAfrik(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC guys did better. They refrained from attacking GEJ. But I still dont get why PDP always want us to compare GEJ with APC at d state level? When federal controls security, immigration, home affairs etc.
Why not compare state with state cos we dont know what APC can do at d feds until they get there.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by kheart(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

Hope u re not watching from twitter cos d only tout in d debate was ayedee. (May be he thought dey re still doin gej jog rally) cos dat kunfu move was epic.

17 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

He told a blatant lie which is a disrespect to the Nigerian Army so AyeDee had to put him in his place.

Please take up my offer, I am ready to debate you anywhere and at anytime. I'd even pay you to attend lol
Which lie? That the insurgency has led to a lost of a large swathe of land in the NE, almost equal to the size of a European nation?
Ayedee is simply an overrated Twitter thug, that much have been revealed during the programme.
Sorry, I don't meet strangers on Internet. cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by kheart(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
dre11:

I watch the debate and I can say.....Ayedee is overrated and all noise
The guy ozz tout and was interrupting the other guy when he was presenting his closing remark

Same here, d guy was such a dunch bag dat is just forming Accent. All tru d debate his points were base on dem say and I hear say. D guy fall hands no be small

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Rad1cal: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Lmaoooo, keeping deceiving yourself.
Between Akin and Ayedee, Nigerians can clearly see who the tout is. grin

You are the lad here deceiving yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is one clear winner in this one.

The APC guys resorted true to type: reeling out falsehood and plucking mendacious statistics out of thin air.

One of the guys said Osun State has the least unemployment rate in Nigeria. But unbeknownst to him, the opponent is an Osun native. He clinically confuted the bogus claim.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

So because he disagreed with what the APC guy said, he started having a tantrum? Now who is the tout?

14 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are the lad here deceiving yourself
Ngwa'nu, I hear you. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Which lie? That the insurgency has led to a lost of a large swathe of land in the NE, almost equal to the size of a European nation?
Ayedee is simply an overrated Twitter thug, that much have been revealed during the programme.
Sorry, I don't meet strangers on Internet. cool

38000Km of Nigeria's landmass is in the hands of boko haram? The size of Belgium?

FYI, the last batch of Boko Haramists have been holed up and surrounded by the NA in Gwoza and Bama.

I guess the size of Gwoza and Bama = 38000Km. Akin Oyebode is just a dullard.

Buhari and your likes always run away from debates. #fact

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by oakson: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject

Haba! Fear God••• You can lie o. Abi no be d same tin we watch?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

So because he disagreed with what the APC guy said, he started having a tantrum? Now who is the tout?

Mr Duplicity, how many monikers do you have to attack me with?

He interrupted to correct the dolt just like the APC guys did earlier in the debate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
kheart:

Same here, d guy was such a dunch bag dat is just forming Accent. All tru d debate his points were base on dem say and I hear say. D guy fall hands no be small

The guy should just stick with his twitter and not come for any debate

Because he sucks

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by atlwireles: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
You have to feel sorry for APC's social media squad and their lies. Are your comments here, about the same debate Nigerians saw? angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Keky(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Once again, the PDP reps spent more time slandering Buhari than selling their candidate.

23 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Mr Duplicity, how many monikers do you have to attack me with?

He interrupted to correct the dolt just like the APC guys did earlier in the debate.

Stop ascribing different monikers to me. Just answer my question.

So because he disagreed with Akin, he started shouting, interrupting and haranguing him? Is that not the sort of behavior that you PDPians label as an APC trait?

9 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

I agree with you post

15 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Stop ascribing different monikers to me. Just answer my question.

So because he disagreed with Akin, he started shouting, interrupting and haranguing him? Is that not the sort of behavior that you PDPians label as an APC trait?

So APC guys are the ones allowed to interrupt?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bidex(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
please I need Video shot
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by oakson: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:
See as AyeDee finished the APC Akin Oyebode guy lol. The guy had to resort to insults to save face. smiley

APC supporters are just touts, honestly.

Am neither pro gej nor gmb but for u to have made a fake and illusive lie like this I think the pdps' are pathological liars! Cos I watched the whole programme and guess what it was the ayedee guy that was ranting like a park tout

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by atlwireles: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
oakson:

Am neither pro gej nor gmb but for u to have made a fake and illusive lie like this I think the pdps' are pathological liars! Cos I watched the whole programme and guess what it was the ayedee guy that was ranting like a park tout
[/s]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

So APC guys are the ones allowed to interrupt?

Akin interrupted him calmly earlier on. His behavior when Akin was speaking was totally uncalled for. He kept shouting and became physically intimidating.

If it was an APC guy that behaved like that, you would have torn him to pieces. Why the double standards?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
oakson:

Who cares about your political inclination?

You guys are trying so hard to demystify that guy. My Yoruba traitors, una do well.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.