Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47928 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Akin interrupted him calmly earlier on. His behavior when Akin was speaking was totally uncalled for. He kept shouting and became physically intimidating.

If it was an APC guy that behaved like that, you would have torn him to pieces. Why the double standards?

Lol @ interrupted calmly. I don't know we now have two 'versions of interruption' lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by studded(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
The Ayedee is all just all noise and no fact
The APC guy is more matured and logical with facts and figures.
yimu.... cheesy

You watch am live?.... grin

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Lol @ interrupted calmly. I don't know we now have two 'versions of interruption' lol

You are just a hypocrite. You watched the programme and saw that Ayedee's behavior was totally ridiculous.

I dont blame the guy, he is here to collect his own share of Jona Dollars.

26 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Lmaoooo, keeping deceiving yourself.
Between Akin and Ayedee, Nigerians can clearly see who the tout is. grin

Akin is the bare-faced liar and Lagos tout smiley

He interrupted ayedee at least 3 times so I don't know why you guys are making a fuss out of ayedee interrupting him just once.

9 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Akin is the bare-faced liar and Lagos tout smiley

He interrupted ayedee at least 3 times so I don't know why you guys are making a fuss out of ayedee interrupting him just once.

You are just one unashamed liar, and to think that I used to take you serious.
You just confirmed that all PDP supporters are same, unapologetic liars.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

He is not only a liar but a hypocrite.

20 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are just a hypocrite. You watched the programme and saw that Ayedee's behavior was totally ridiculous.

I dont blame the guy, he is here to collect his own share of Jona Dollars.

The ridiculous behaviour here is someone lying on national TV that Boko haram controls one-third of Nigeria thereby disrespecting the efforts of our gallant military men.

How are you paid? In naira or shillings?

But you really need to quit typing from your other monikers, jokes apart.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

The ridiculous behaviour here is someone lying on national TV that Boko haram controls one-third of Nigeria thereby disrespecting the efforts of our gallant military men.

See the fool accusing others of having different monikers cheesy Your file is complete.

U live on NL 24 hours of the day working for your daily bread. How many monikers do you have?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Did he not interrupt ayedee?

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Did he not interrupt ayedee?

Ebuka was almost asking for security to restrain your thug Ayedee
Tell him, civil behaviour is very important in public discourse.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by studded(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

See Demola Olarewaju as he is demolishing Ikem of APC. Talk is cheap abeg. I challenge you ManMountain to a debate, you can pick the medium and venue.

let's go there. Nairaland moderators, make una do something o

Let's put all these online bullying to a stop with this debate. grin

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

See the fool accusing others of having different monikers cheesy Your file is complete.

U live on NL 24 hours of the day working for your daily bread. How monikers do you have?

I'm lying in the comfort of my house typing to you dolt.

Of course, you are the paid APC e-warrior lol

Ok check this out: ChinemeOkpan=eye4eye=collynzo419 and many other monikers.

You are free to point to any other moniker that I comment from on Nairaland lol

You need a proper job, loafer.

13 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

See Demola Olarewaju as he is demolishing Ikem of APC. Talk is cheap abeg. I challenge you ManMountain to a debate, you can pick the medium and venue.

The behaviour of buhari supporter online and offline is a direct extension of how their principals like lie muhammed, aregbesola, and other act everyday. They have desecrated the office of the presidency and have set a bad precedent whereby everyone that occupies that offices is subject to insults and derogatory statements.

I didn't watch d debate but will go online to watch it. If only pple on both sides would be cultured in their comments. Nothing like clueless, Jonathan, otuokeman. Apc is boko haram, shecow, supporter of APC and the likes
Let's just talk about the issues. Constructive criticism and not insults. Make nairaland organise debate for us too ooo cc mods

12 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by fkaz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
That mr@Ayedee looks like a potential boko haram, APC had a nice outing. Ahmed and Akintunde perform well, Ikem is too cold for Raju

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]
I'm lying in the comfort of my house typing to you dolt.

Of course, you are the paid APC e-warrior lol

Ok check this out: ChinemeOkpan=eye4eye=collynzo419 and many other monikers.

You are free to point to any other moniker that I comment from on Nairaland lol

You need a proper job, loafer[/s].

Tokunboh stop deceiving yourself. You are are a poverty stricken political jobber. You have no shame.

Switch to you other monikers wink , I dont need to tell you. I will expose you when I am ready.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Ebuka was almost asking for security to restrain your thug Ayedee
Tell him, civil behaviour is very important in public discourse.

AyeDee will always remain a thorn in APC's flesh, he has come to stay lol

But you've not answered my question: did akin oyebode interrupt him? Yes or No?

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
fkaz:
That mr@Ayedee looks like a potential boko haram, APC had a nice outing. Ahmed and Akintunde perform well, Ikem is too cold for Raju

You are right, Ikem was too calm, and Raju as usual of his behaviour on Twitter and facebook was bullying the guy, not with facts but noise about GMB.

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

AyeDee will always remain a thorn in APC's flesh, he has come to stay lol

But you've not answered my question: did akin oyebode interrupt him? Yes or No?

He did not interrupt him, but trying to get ebuka's attention. The arrogant guy was the one doing all the interruptions and trying to bully everyone. At least you agree that Ayedee is just a mercenary thug.

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]AyeDee will always remain a thorn in APC's flesh, he has come to stay lol

But you've not answered my question: did akin oyebode interrupt him? Yes or No?[/s]

Nonsense...

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Tokunboh stop deceiving yourself. You are are a poverty stricken political jobber. You have no shame.

Switch to you other monikers wink , I dont need to tell you. I will expose you when I am ready.

You have been saying that for more than 3 months, you must really love me for you not to have exposed me lol

People already know you as Mr Duplicity, a man so confused that he doesn't know his identity.

Bayswater is here to stay, you Boko haramlets had better relocate to Sambisa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by bidex(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

For the past 6 years, what has the military done to deal with insurgents? why are they tackling the Bokoharam this late? Where is our 200 girls? why the military stoop so low to be used as campaign tools?....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by watchmyback: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wht I see in d debate is dt it ws an opportunity for each party to sell dr party yle PDP ws busy abusing GMB, APC guys wer dishing out plans on hw to effect d CHANGE, Even d lst 5 min to sell dr party PDP wasted it again

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

He did not interrupt him, but trying to get ebuka's attention. The arrogant guy was the one doing all the interruptions and trying to bully everyone. At least you agree that Ayedee is just a mercenary thug.

I just know how to entrap you people. Go and watch the debate again then you will see how the jobless young man was interrupting ayedee.

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by fkaz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

The behaviour of buhari supporter online and offline is a direct extension of how their principals like lie muhammed, aregbesola, and other act everyday. They have desecrated the office of the presidency and have set a bad precedent whereby everyone that occupies that offices is subject to insults and derogatory statements.

I didn't watch d debate but will go online to watch it. If only pple on both sides would be cultured in their comments. Nothing like clueless, Jonathan, otuokeman. Apc is boko haram, shecow, supporter of APC and the likes
Let's just talk about the issues. Constructive criticism and not insults. Make nairaland organise debate for us too ooo cc mods

Please try and watch it, you will see that @mrAyedee is a potential boko haram, without manner.. The APC where so focused and onpoint in that debate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You have been saying that for more than 3 months, you must really love me for you not to have exposed me lol

People already know you as Mr Duplicity, a man so confused that he doesn't know his identity.

Bayswater is here to stay, you Boko haramlets had better relocate to Sambisa.

Dont choke on your own shiite Tokunboh. grin

U keep accusing everyone of having numerous monikers. How Many monikers do you have? Wanna Switch to one of them? cheesy

Who wants you gone? U are inconsequential. U are a PDP thug with no decorum and self respect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by studded(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
#twitterisnottelevision.

Ayedee stick to your tweet and retweet on Twitter
The thug was almost assaulting physically the APC guy. grin
I'm sure you are high on some cheap skunk while watching the program.... grin

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I just know how to entrap you people. Go and watch the debate again then you will see how the jobless young man was interrupting ayedee.
Why and how do you find it so easy to lie? Are you getting paid for these lies? If not, you are wasting your talent cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Dont choke on your own shiite Tokunboh. grin

U keep accusing everyone of having numerous monikers. How Many monikers do you have? Wanna Switch to one of them? cheesy

Who wants you gone? U are inconsequential. U are a PDP thug with no decorum and self respect.

Yoruba boy, we know you. Very soon, your uncultured self will switch to abusing my parents lol

I have just one moniker here which is bayswater, can you say same about yourself?

Of course, you are the political e-rat here.

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
studded:
[s]I'm sure you are high on some cheap skunk while watching the program...[/s]. grin
Don't ever quote me to rant nonsense again.
Rubbish angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Why and how do you find it so easy to lie? Are you getting paid for these lies? If not, you are wasting your talent cheesy

He is a paid political pay-per-post thug. He has over 10 monikers he uses on NL

He is a jobless old man

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by cly490(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
G
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Zuria(f): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please o...upload the video link let us judge for ourselves grin all these e-warriors noise sef grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.