Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication (49530 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2015
The bible says cursed is the ground because of adam.they sinned in the garden.God cursed everything inside the garden.it is most likely that the garden became cursed like everywhere else and so you can't find it again.as for the animals they too automatically became cursed because God said ''cursed is the ground'' meaning everything that automatically came from the ground is cursed.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2015
And it is the truth.this flesh is cursed(that is why if you are a believer,on the rapture.your body will be replaced with the body of the Glorified Jesus Christ himself) so is every material from the ground.that is why things grow old and spoil.even gold and diamond on earth as beautiful as they may look are cursed.it is when you get to heaven we would see how things really are. There is no real beauty on earth since God cursed the ground beacause of sin.Only in Heaven.God wanted and is still wanting us to understand that True beauty is found in Holiness not sin.that is why the bible says we should not focus on the beautiful and attractive things of this world because it is in sin and is passing away.Lucifer was created and he was very beautiful and wise as long as he was holy.now his wisdom and beauty is corrupt.it may still look attractive but it is cursed.

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Pure rubbish! This Kind of write- up brings reproach to the goodnews about God. Try to read your Bible personally, seek help not your own reasoning.

Serpent was not a man-like creature. Satan spoke to Eve through a serpent just like a skilled ventriloquist does. Cain was Adam's son not Serpents or Satan- See Genesis 4:1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unto the matter: The tree of good and Evil is very literal and not figurative Sex.

1) Adam and Eve only knew they were Naked AFTER they have Eaten. They were like Children more or less who had little or no awareness about being Naked- How could they have Sex without Knowing they have the tools to carry it out? (Genesis 3:7)

2) God was walking in Garden and his voice was heard in the Garden- Genesis 3:8,10. So do you still think that the Garden refers to anything other than a real Garden?

3) Satan said When Eve eat the fruit, "her eyes will be open and she will be like God Knowing good and evil"- Genesis 3:5; See Genesis 3:22 " And the LORD God said, Behold. The MAN is become as ONE of US to know Good and Evil.....". How did Man become like God again? By having Sex? Does the Lord God have Sex?

4) If Tree of Knowledge of good and Evil means Sex, What does the Tree of life mean? Note: Genesis 3:22 explained what the Tree is- he means exactly what is is called, just the way the tree of knowledge of good and evil means what it is called/named.

5) Adam paid bride price with is RIB and God as Father of the bride HANDED Eve to him as his WIFE/ONE FLESH and commanded them to procreate. So Sex between them is not a Sin. Adam and Eve did not procreate immediately because they knew not that they were Naked nor possess the tools for such act.

6) God assign Angels to protect the tree of life with a Sword with Good Reason- What does that mean beyond the obvious. Not Same tree of life is pictured in the book of Revelation when God's Kingdom rules.

Only persons with twisted minds think God was talking about sex in a cryptic language. Sex was discussed in clear language throughout the Bible.

Bros u wrote what u don't know and u explained what u don't understand "horrible"

I have the answer of all ur questions but will only give u this:

Tree of knowledge and evil is not sex, Tree of knowledge and evil is MAN
Christ is the Tree of life.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by mindsalad(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:
can you tell us the address of the people that said fornication so that we can go to their houses and bring them out and flog them mercilessly. fornicating with who or what? the trees or the fishes in the river?
ignorance gone on rampage. How can it be fornication? God deliberately provided a woman for the man for her to do what? To prepare egusi and semo abi?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by redcliff: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
mindsalad:
ignorance gone on rampage. How can it be fornication? God deliberately provided a woman for the man for her to do what? To prepare egusi and semo abi?

Help me ask the v something guy that has been quoting me since on this thread
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
MY dear friend, b4 they sinned against GOD, they were told by GOD to go into d world n multiply n bear fruits, so hw will they hav bear fruits without having sex? so my friend sex is only a sin wen done outside marriage n clearly Adam n Eve were husband n wife.

Bros na lie grin u don't understand that place.
Go into the world and mutiply before the sin and u no ask ursef what were they still doing in the Eden grin

"Go into the world and multiply" beaing fruitful in the sin and good "world" don't misunderstand it. Why do we say "worldly dress or worldly song" grin world God meant was sin&good missed together.

Cain was not the fruit of Adam but of devil the old Serpent.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by redcliff: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

Bros u wrote what u don't know and u explained what u don't understand "horrible"

Its obvious you are an agent of darkness accessing nairaland from your office in hell fire trying to deceive people but you are doing a very bad job at it..your master "satan" needs to fire you immediately. Before you said the fruit of the tree was sex now you say that the same tree where the fruit came from is not sex.. please tell me how can a dog beget a lion?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

Its obvious you are an agent of darkness accessing nairaland from your office in hell fire trying to deceive people but you are doing a very bad job at it..your master "satan" needs to fire you immediately. Before you said the fruit of the tree was sex now you say that the same tree where the fruit came from is not sex.. please tell me how can a dog beget a lion?

Thanks and God bless you.
Even Jesus was ones called possesed man grin
So I will forgive u.
Wetin concern canal man and spiritual thing?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2015
mindsalad:

Una mumu die grin
So little kid having sexual organ makes him or her sexually permitted?

Go sleep with little kid and see what will hapen to u when they catch u grin.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by sociable(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
It is not sex...it is fruit...
The bible says the fruit of the the knowledge of good and evil and also the tree of life were at the centre of the garden. Gen 2:9
These two trees were among other numerous trees in the garden.
There is no organisation in life without its code of conduct. So also is God. Good wanted to test their obedience.

If it is sex, the bible will call it sex and not fruit. For instance in chapter 4vs 1,
The bubble days and Adam had sexual relations with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant.........

We don't have to misinterpret the bible brethren, we need wisdom to understand it. Fruit is fruit, sex is sex.
God Bless.

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

I think u lack the ability to comprehend.
The garden is Man- spirit
Tree of life is Christ
Tree of knoledge of good and evil is Man-body,
The fruit is sexual organ
The seed of the fruit is children which replenish the earth time to time.

"They ate from the fruit" mean they fornicated. First was Eve and the Devil which brought the seed "Cain"
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

Where is your Bible Source?

How can Adam and Eve eat MAN? What was Christ doing on Earth as a Tree? How did Adam and Eve become LIKE God by eating MAN? Many more questions still lingers.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2015
sociable:
It is not sex...it is fruit...
The bible says the fruit of the the knowledge of good and evil and also the tree of life were at the centre of the garden. Gen 2:9
These two trees were among other numerous trees in the garden.
There is no organisation in life without its code of conduct. So also is God. Good wanted to test their obedience.

If it is sex, the bible will call it sex and not fruit. For instance in chapter 4vs 1,
The bubble days and Adam had sexual relations with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant.........

We don't have to misinterpret the bible brethren, we need wisdom to understand it. Fruit is fruit, sex is sex.
God Bless.

Sex was used after they were already in the world "sin"
Sex never mentioned in Eden because is a holy place "temple of God- ur heart, ur inner beaing" get that revelation plz.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by redcliff: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

I think u lack the ability to comprehend.
The garden is Man- spirit
Tree of life is Christ
Tree of knoledge of good and evil is Man-body,
The fruit is sexual organ
The seed of the fruit is children which replenish the earth time to time.

"They ate from the fruit" mean they fornicated. First was Eve and the Devil which brought the seed "Cain"

Ok! Bye
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

grin plz bro answer these questions:

1. Where is the garden located in the map?
2. Were the animals not with Adam from the inception, what are they doing here not in Eden or did they ate the same fruit?
3. What is the name of the fruit they are? grin
4. Why is vagin so overated in our society today and why they seems unique in the spiritual rhem?

Note: the 2 trees u mentioned is (Christ "the tree of life" and Man "the tree of knowledge and evil"wink get that in ur mind today sir.
The whole senarior still repeats till today and that's why you hardly get married to a virgin cuz Eve started it with Devil which brought Cain "the evil fruit" u see why God called that tree "tree of knowledge and evil" every man on earth weda good or bad is the product of that tree.

1. google will help you here
2, This question is not clear (at least to me)
3. Every fruit gets its name from the tree that bore it. It was called the tree of knowledge of good and evil! That was the only time that tree existed as Adam and his wife were expelled from the garden.
4. Sex is designed for one man and one man who are married. Anything outside that is disobedience

Note:
This raises more questions than answers:
You said man was the "tree of knowledge of good and evil"?

They were to eat Christ and not eat man?
If it was sex, were they to have sex with the Christ and no have sex with themselves?
Was man the garden or was he placed in the midst of he garden?

The sex theory cannot sell sir.
That Eve had sex with satan is a theory from the pit of hell.

Ok, So God commanded them not to have sex?

Was the command against sex with satan or was it against sex between Adam and his wife?

OK, so Eve had sex with satan and then "gave" to her husband.
Was it is sex with her husband or Adam had sex with satan too?

God created ad ordained sex!
They were commanded to procreate..
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Where is your Bible Source?

How can Adam and Eve eat MAN? What was Christ doing on Earth as a Tree? How did Adam and Eve become LIKE God by eating MAN? Many more questions still lingers.

grin kai am tired of explaining abeg!
I have works on my table waiting for me grin

Adam and Eve ate the fruit FROM the Tree not the tree itself grin

You said what Christ is doing on earth?
Sometimes I wonder if na christian dey here undecided
So u never heard the world "before Abraham Jesus was"? " "In the begining Jesus was"
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by gud4v: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2015
VenusBetty:
what sex? after God had told them to multiply, they were a couple.
God told animals to multiply and fill the earth not Adam and Eve.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by adanduka: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
If the fruit was sex, then why did God ask them not to eat from the tree. Are bodies trees?
BTW, what are the fruits they were permitted to eat.

This is why many of us fail exams and interviews. We always think everything has another meaning and the 'asker' wants a deep twisted answer.
1+1=2
Don't start doing permutation and combination kiss
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by netmillionaires(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2015
goodmorning40:
But the bible said they plucked the fruit, do u pluck sex
I am not saying it is sex o. But to ur question. I am sure u must av heard d phrase "Pluck the flower" when people talk of sleeping with a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Gold45:
Look at 1John 3: 12: Cain was of the evil one (the son of the evil one) and slew his own brother
Ezekiel 28: 13 Thou (the devil) hast been in Eden the garden of God

This proves that Cain was not the son of Adam but of someone else.

Jesus said at John 8:44, "You are of your Father the devil and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer in the beginning and has nothing to do with the truth....."
Are the Children of Isreal the Seeds of Satan the Devil LITERALLY just like you claim cain to be? John 8:33.

Gold45:

This thread below proves that twins can be fathered by different men
https://www.nairaland.com/2178353/mind-blowing-facts-never-knew-twins
More points: that the woman actually carried 2 seeds,

Eve bore twin boys but here is what she said after giving birth:
Gen 4vs 1: I have gotten A MAN from the Lord
please note she said A MAN not men but she bore 2 men so where did the other man come from

Twins were did you get that from?

Genesis 4:1 "Now Adam knew his wife and she conceived and bore CAIN...."

Genesis 4:2 " And AGAIN, she bore ABEL......"

Two different times, two babes conceived on different days.

Gold45:

Gen 3: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between THY SEED AND HER SEED

Enmity between : Woman and Serpent
Enmity between: The Woman's seed and The Serpents Seed.

If Eve bore both Cain and Abel are they not both her seeds? The Scriptures did not say Enmity between Adam and Satan's seed did it? Or are you insinuating that by yourself?

Note: That verse is a prophecy, if Cain is the seed of Satan and Abel is the seed of the Woman- then Abel should have killed Cain (bruise the head) and Cain bite Abels heels or Is GOD a LIAR?

Gold45:

Also bear in mind that the serpent wasn't always like that, he was an upright animal but God cursed him and changed his entire body structure so it can't repeat what it did.
Proof: The serpent could talk to the woman then but it cannot do that again, if you think it couldn't talk, how then did it deceive the woman? just by staring?
Look at Gen 3:14 And the woman said, the serpent did beguile me and I did eat.

Revelation 12:9 " And the great dragon was cast out THAT OLD SERPENT called the devil and Satan...."

How do puppets talk? How do cartoons talk? Satan spoke through the Serpent just like a skilled ventriloquist. The serpent was not like a man with hands and legs? If it were, it would not have been alone- meaning others like it would have existed (its own kind). All existing serpent look alike generally yet only one kind was present when Eve was deceived (Did God punish others for a crime they did not commit). Do you think God passed judgment on that innocent serpent or was he referring to the real culprit Satan the Devil?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
gud4v:

God bless you!
Abeg help me tell them.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

grin kai am tired of explaining abeg!
I have works on my table waiting for me grin

Adam and Eve ate the fruit FROM the Tree not the tree itself grin

You said what Christ is doing on earth?
Sometimes I wonder if na christian dey here undecided
So u never heard the world "before Abraham Jesus was"? " "In the begining Jesus was"

Silly posts!!!

There were other TREES and FRUITS God asked them to eat from- What were this?

Did you know that Adam and Eve became like God when they ate the so called FRUIT? Yes, do God have SEX?

So because in the beginning Jesus was- does that mean he was busy galavanting here on Earth with Adam abi? So as Jesus was the tree of life according to you, So God was afraid that Jesus would be raped by Adam (homo) and Eve (hetero) shey?

Do you know they were Four rivers mentioned passing through the Garden of Eden?

Believe me that Garden was LITERAL: See Genesis 13 :10 " and Lots lift up his eyes and saw that the Jordan was well watered everywhere like the GARDEN OF THE LORD,......."

Comparism.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Maybe the confusion is because your bible is not complete but a fragment of the whole info.

Try other ancient texts http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers09.htm
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
gud4v:

So na animal God spoke the words of Genesis 1:27,28 to? "So God created man in his own image in the image of God he created him: male and female he created them. And God blessed them and God said to them, be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on earth"

Read Bible una no go gree! Na to talk rubbish for forum- giving Bible and Christianity a bad name before all men!
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by twosquare(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Meaning the forbidden fruit was from a tree. Neither the bible nor God spoke in parables then.
Secondly if God can forbid the children of Israel to eat certain animals as food and called them unclean then it means he actually made the forbidden fruit "the fruit of a particular tree"
God saw a strange stature(tree) in the garden, planted beside His. He knew the enemy did this like Jesus' parable of the tares and wheat. And God warned Adam before hand but the promises of that tree was too tempting for Adam to yield to the tree of Life. Adam shied away from God's tree. So, it wasn't God. There were two trees in Eden: both were planted by two different beings of higher class.

Pertaining to the children of israel, God spake to them in parables since they run away from the mount. They were given a law but God spake to peter later that what God has made clean, don't call unclean. And jesus in His time don't keep those laws because the law is not made for a righteous man. Paul said God created all things and we should partake of it with thanksgiving. Do you want a better understanding of how it is a parable. Go and read the EPISTLE OF BARNABAS(not gospel of ooo). Search for it online and download to read. You can read what Barnabas(paul's contemporary) said about this issue.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by mrsheddy(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
How on earth will you people say sex was the tree? So kpekus now grow fruits? Lets take a look at the bible again. Gen 2:8-9, God planted all kinds of trees that produce beautiful fruits and in the middle of the garden stood the tree of good and evil. Gen 3:6-7, the woman saw how beautiful the fruit is and she ate it and when Adam came back,she gave him also to eat. Gen 3:24. God put living creatures and a flaming sword which turned in all directions.This was to keep anyone frm coming near d tree. Kpekus is not d answer oo
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by pejones: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
lufemi:
Please before crucifying me, this is my opinion on the matter.
I believe that it was Sex because:
1. It was named the tree of the knowledge of good and evil at thesame time;I think Sex is still the only thing that remains good and evil at thesame time. It is also the only sin committed against one's soul and body (1st cor 6 vs. 18, 1st peter 2 vs 11)
2. Jesus had to come without sexual intercourse and also had none even through marriage to be a perfect sacrifice for our sins and so he was born without sin, neither did he commit any, so he gave us back the life we lost in the garden of eden (1st cor.15 vs.45). Remember God told them they shall die(Gen 2 vs.17) but it is more of a spiritual death than physical
3. God cursed Woman through the pain of childbirth, why not through any other means?(Gen 3 vs 16)
4. The first thing they noticed was their unclothedness, why not any other thing?(Gen 3 vs 6-7)

Overall, the most essential thing is to love God, either its fruit or sex, it does not matter. What matters is doing good and making heaven.

Dear Lufemi,

God bless you on all the points you enlisted, I will not be adding to nor subtracting from it, but will like to say one or two things on your overall. Yes it is true that we should love God, but how do we love him. please note, am not good at quotes; the Bible says he who keepeth my commandment or sayings (word), the same is he that loves me. So how do we do that? Is simply by believing what He God has said through His word (that is why repentance is a change of heart towards God and his word). So my friend what happened in Eden matters a lot because it is one of the fundamental doctrine in Christianity tag "the original sin".

Please permit me to say but a few on it; the original sin is sex for pleasure between Adam and his wife "the woman", you might been wondering why I called her the woman, the simple reason is this before god step in to judge the matter Adam do not know his wife as "Eve" but as "Woman" remember when God brought her to him, he called her woman and then said so shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife and both shall be one flesh ( that cleaving simply is in sex but it ought to be "sex for reproduction and not "sex for pleasure"wink. so, from what transpire Adam had to call his wife Eve on the basis of her having two seed in her womb simply because Adam is not responsible for the two seed though he is responsible for one and that one is Abel.

Now concerning Cain, which will completely lead me to something else entirely, I did like to be true to my word as I request to just saying few things.

So, we must know that it was sex for pleasure and that is the reason why among god's creatures, it is only human that don't have a mating season unlike other animals which answers the multiplication of eve's conception as a result of judgement.

Many thanks for your kind attention.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by denitro(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
The forbidden fruit had the power to create blood and change Adam and Eve's nature and mortality took the place of immortality
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Gynacologist(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Wizzz:
Since I was a kid, I've always known it to be a red apple cheesy
wat abt nw?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Iyajison: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
i once aceptd dat it was sex.......bt remember d sepent introduced Eve 2 d fruit.....nd Eve introduced Adam 2 it..... if we say its sex, den letz acpt dat d sepent also had sex wth Eve.....huh..
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Iyajison:
i once aceptd dat it was sex.......bt remember d sepent introduced Eve 2 d fruit.....nd Eve introduced Adam 2 it..... if we say its sex, den letz acpt dat d sepent also had sex wth Eve.....huh..

I can't say that but she conceived the idea. Remember that Cain was the seed of evil the Devil. Now u can figure out ur answer.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Awoofawo(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2015
grin God created the heaven and earth and rest...

He created the flows of the sky, the fish of the sea and all the crawling things of on the earth and rest.

God created man in His own image and He and man had rest....

angry But since God created woman out of man....

Neither God nor man has rest.......

Eve wahala don tire me, na day by day billing I dey na with Papa loke.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.