Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication (49467 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by JoeCutie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
why ruin your life with ignorance. The Spirit said "God place man in the Garden of Eden" but you are here spewing lies like the devil. Thats wot Satan did when he said "you shall not die" Becareful my brother when u don't understand smthngu seek knowledge from the Holy Spirit.
I expected this. I saw it coming. Even if you think you must comment on someone's post which he didn't even mention your name in, you have to be polite about it. If you feel that someone needs to be corrected, do it in a courteous manner.

By the way, we'd know who is ignorant in the end.
Thank you. smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
NO Offence but common sence will tell u dat it is fruit, bcause GOD said d tree is in d middle of d garden. 2 those saying otherwise, wen did sex become a tree?

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by 2rez: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
agoadiv:
This particular topic has raised a lot of deliberation and argument in the society, i always want to ask this in church but de fear dat ma parent will hear n begin to think m really that bad.

Some say the fruit was a real natural fruit but others say it was fornication

To me when i want to defend the fact that it was a natural fruit i just ask the people arguing what God commanded man to do after creating the woman..."GO 'MULTIPLY',FILL THE EARTH "

I'll just ask them how they expected man to multiply if sex wasn't involved and this command came before the sin they committed...but i get really confused, could it be or could it not be?

Please whats your opinion

www.satansrapture.com/satanseed.htm
Checkout that link buddie
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Kingsasian(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
yomi007k:
Every logical non hypocrite knows Its Sex....
are u implying that Eve has been having konji and dat was the reason she allowed the devil to hv sex with her? I pity u.....think straight!
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP in simple English, fruit is fruit. There is no other deeper meaning. Our first parents, Adam and Eve eat the fruit that is forbidden. Do not add or take away from the words of the Holy Bible. Be careful
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Dobxy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
agoadiv:

.."GO 'MULTIPLY',FILL THE EARTH "

I'll just ask them how they expected man to multiply if sex wasn't involved and this command came before the sin they committed...but i get really confused, could it be or could it not be?

You've gotten the answer but you couldn't identify it....According to the translation of this, A Cleric once told me that it was actually Sex Thing that happened between them and it happened because God wanted it 2 happen and there was knowledge of God so as to fulfill the commandment of multiplication...
Adam and Eve never knew what was sex, but something must happen before they can multiply and God made it happened between them.....In conclusion, there was knowledge of God in the act cox of the consequence

I hope who's reading this can understand better than how I put it here!
***God Knows All***

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by suyamasta(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
i dont think it was sex, i suspect Agbalumo fruit

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by PhweshyJ(f): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
There was no fruit, neither was there Garden of Eden. What we saw/see in the Bible is symbolism. Jesus Christ used that symbolism to illustrate something.

The fruit generally symbolises sin. Sin in it's entirety.
This sounds very logical and quite convincing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by musaffyan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Simple d fruit was an apple Adam gave eve ,and eat some Adam also and they both became so Hot (arroused) and then multiplication was applied

This is not a joke seriously proven by ancient Greeks and philosophers like SOCRATES
That's y u see apple every were even as used for electronics
The bitten apple for I pads and computers Compere it with d shape of d pubic hair on d private part of the woman and man

So d fruit is apple no doubt
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by socialwritter: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by SBCoder: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
lufemi:
Please before crucifying me, this is my opinion on the matter.
I believe that it was Sex because:
1. It was named the tree of the knowledge of good and evil at thesame time;I think Sex is still the only thing that remains good and evil at thesame time. It is also the only sin committed against one's soul and body (1st cor 6 vs. 18, 1st peter 2 vs 11)
2. Jesus had to come without sexual intercourse and also had none even through marriage to be a perfect sacrifice for our sins and so he was born without sin, neither did he commit any, so he gave us back the life we lost in the garden of eden (1st cor.15 vs.45). Remember God told them they shall die(Gen 2 vs.17) but it is more of a spiritual death than physical
3. God cursed Woman through the pain of childbirth, why not through any other means?(Gen 3 vs 16)
4. The first thing they noticed was their unclothedness, why not any other thing?(Gen 3 vs 6-7)

Overall, the most essential thing is to love God, either its fruit or sex, it does not matter. What matters is doing good and making heaven.

I disagree because:
1)Eating the fruit gave the ability to differentiate between good and evil or following your train of thought can't knowledge itself be both good and evil?
2)If Jesus came with sexual intercourse then he won't have truly been the son of God.
3)God also cursed mad with toiling for food.
4)What else was there to notice ?
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by kashflynn(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bros abeg who gave Adam a whole six packs nawa ohh cry

johnydon22:
seriously you guys need to start paying more attention to your own (African) mythology and not disturb yourselves over jewish mythology...
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by benedictuyi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:
It was ganja aka tafe aka maryjane. Smoke it and your eyes will open.

Yeah.. I have taught about it b4 nd i think it's marijuana

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by musaffyan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
SBCoder:

I disagree because:
1)Eating the fruit gave the ability to differentiate between good and evil or following your train of thought can't knowledge itself be both good and evil?
2)If Jesus came with sexual intercourse then he won't have truly been the son of God.
3)God also cursed mad with toiling for food.
4)What else was there to notice ?

See dis 1 who told u Christ never had sex
Then wat was Mary macderline doing beside Christ in Leonardo da Vinci's pics of d last supper
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:
can you tell us the address of the people that said fornication so that we can go to their houses and bring them out and flog them mercilessly. fornicating with who or what? the trees or the fishes in the river?

My friend, it was fornication. The phrase "don't eat this fruit" is just a euphemism used by God. When God created Adam He brought Eve as a CONPANION not wife cuz Adam was lonely. God instructed Adam to eat all but for the fruit of good and evil he should not eat. What is the fruit of good and evil? S3X. Sex is like food u eat like food why? Because u hunger for it. Therough sex u get FRUIT of the womb and what is the fruit of womb? Child. A child is that "good and evil" eg. Cain and Abel.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by SBCoder: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
musaffyan:

Then wat was Mary macderline doing beside Christ in Leonardo da Vinci's pics of d last supper

Because Da Vinci was at the last supper abi

4 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by zicobaba(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Satan first disvirgin Eve(female) before Adam enjoyed Eve's puss$y. Satan's pr!ck is big oooo
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dobxy:

You've gotten the answer but you couldn't identify it....According to the translation of this, A Cleric once told me that it was actually Sex Thing that happened between them and it happened because God wanted it 2 happen and there was knowledge of God so as to fulfill the commandment of multiplication...
Adam and Eve never knew what was sex, but something must happen before they can multiply and God made it happened between them.....In conclusion, there was knowledge of God in the act cox of the consequence

I hope who's reading this can understand better than how I put it here!
***God Knows All***

"God made it happen"? R u kidding me? God made them sin? U must be a joker my friend. God allowed it happen not God made it happen. Every man in this life has trial time and God always allow Satan to tempt us to know our faith in his word, even Jesus was tempted.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by cooljude(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
musaffyan:

I am not a religious fanatic but this your comment is filled with absolute ignorance. Leonardo's painting was done in his period during the 15/16 century and it was a piece from his imagination. Therefore, presenting it as a fact to an invent that happened more than 1500 years ago from is time is wrong. Whether Jesus had sex or not is not my concern but your analogy is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by maxjax(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
there was actually a fruit.........1st step
there was also an act of sex involved......2nd step

satan tricked eve on eatin the fruit....and had sex with her.
eve tricked adam on eatin the fruit....and had sex with him.

that was why the 1st child (cain) born of eve had a wicked spirit (satanz nature), while the 2nd child (abel) had a good spirit (adamz nature).

hence "Most Men Don’t Know They Are Not The Father Of Their 1st Child"

thats exactly what happened at the beginning.

WOMEN have bn cheatin since......... tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2015
maxjax:
there was actually a fruit.........1st step
there was also an act of sex involved......2nd step

satan tricked eve on eatin the fruit....and had sex with her.
eve tricked adam on eatin the fruit....and had sex with him.

that was why the 1st child (cain) born of eve had a wicked spirit (satanz nature), while the 2nd child (abel) had a good spirit (adamz nature).

hence "Most Men Don’t Know They Are Not The Father Of Their 1st Child"

thats exactly what happened at the beginning.

There was nothing like fruit! It was like ephemism used by God. Adam and Eve where like in courtship not as husband and wife it was after they did it that God gave the go ahead since they have done it. It like parents telling their kids to stay away from sex until the right time. Cain and abel was the fruit God emphasised as "good and evil"

2 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
First of all, let me start by saying that when things concerning the scripture are involved, we should ask God for guidance and seek wisdom(James 5), because when you try to use carnal knowledge and logic to understand, instead of being wise you become a fool. Now you people are saying sex, its not possible because Eve was Adam's spouse, flesh of his flesh, bones of his bones. The fruit in particular was more of corruption, man's nature and evil desires. Remember the part in the scripture that says 'those that sow in the spirit reap eternal life while those in the flesh reap corruption and death' (galatians 6 : 8 ). When man was created, we were like God but not equal, but satan didn't like as God's offspring was enjoying paradise or eden as at the time. Man had dominion and power until the fall. That's why Jesus Christ was sent to bring us back to God, that's why when you call the name of Jesus with faith, anything is possible. Now if you go through the scriptures, symbolisms and parables were used from time to time. Now the fruit in question here was SYMBOLiC.Remember when Jesus said he will destroy this temple and rebuild in 3 days, ofcourse it was his body that he was refering to. Without obedience to God, man gives into a repobate mind( read romans 1 to understand more)and ofcourse you know the repobate mind gives into envy,lust,immorality,gluttony and all other man made pleasures. So its more than just sex or what Cain did to abel was it sex or murder? I rest my case. God bless you. God bless us. God bless Nigeria.Amen

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by redcliff: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

My friend, it was fornication. The phrase "don't eat this fruit" is just a euphemism used by God. When God created Adam He brought Eve as a CONPANION not wife cuz Adam was lonely. God instructed Adam to eat all but for the fruit of good and evil he should not eat. What is the fruit of good and evil? S3X. Sex is like food u eat like food why? Because u hunger for it. Therough sex u get FRUIT of the womb and what is the fruit of womb? Child. A child is that "good and evil" eg. Cain and Abel.

What happened to humanity and sense oh My God?! Now, God said to Man, multiply and fill the earth right? right!(how was this going to happen?) then he told man, you can have of all the fruits in the garden. (in literal translation of your words it means, he can sleep with every other thing in the garden both plants and animals) but he should not sleep with the woman he (GOD) created to keep man company? In other words you are saying that its when a man has sex (fornication/adultery) that he is now a sinner and his eyes would be opened? what about all other bad things he has done and already knows about? Its not noteworthy to state that this was a fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil which was known to the first humans and such and not any other thing else. Please I beg of you, the bible is one book that is never ambiguous in its explanations. it might be complex but not ambiguous. I wonder the kind of churches and the kinds of pastors that open this bible to explain it.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
NO Offence but common sence will tell u dat it is fruit, bcause GOD said d tree is in d middle of d garden. 2 those saying otherwise, wen did sex become a tree?

"grin just like canal man sha!
U must be in spirit or highly intelligent before u understand how mysterous God works.

The sex is not tree.
"The tree is in the middle of d garden" the tree is the Vagina. Where is the vagina located, middle of a woman. It bear fruits "kids" of good and evil "cain and abel"
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

What happened to humanity and sense oh My God?! Now, God said to Man, multiply and fill the earth right? right! then he told man, you can have of all the fruits in the garden. (in literal translation of your words it means, he can sleep with every other thing in the garden both plants and animals) but he should not sleep with the woman he (GOD) created to keep man company? In other words you are saying that its when a man has sex (fornication/adultery) that he is now a sinner and his eyes would be opened? what about all other bad things he has done and already knows about? Its not noteworthy to state that this was a fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil which was known to the first humans and such and not any other thing else. Please I beg of you, the bible is one book that is never ambiguous in its explanations. it might be complex but not ambiguous. I wonder the kind of churches and the kinds of pastors that open this bible to explain it.

Na wa for u o!
I used simple english here.
Is obvious there was a particular fruit, meaning they can play but can't have sex just like we restrict our under age kids not to have sex.

Human is the garden
Sex organ is in the tree in the middle of in the garden (where is ur organ located, up, dwn or middle?)
The tree bears fruit "kids" also known as fruit of womb.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by kay29000(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
The fruit is the the fruit of knowledge and enlightenment. I ate it and became enlightened, and found out religion was BS.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by redcliff: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

Na wa for u o!
I used simple english here.
Is obvious there was a particular fruit, meaning they can play but can't have sex just like we restrict out under age kids not to have sex.

Lol. so they were under aged now? then people who are grown ups can fornicate and it would not be wrong? how was the baby going to come if the sex did not come in? the fruit was a real fruit from a real tree. however if you fail to see that this was a fruit then you are also acknowledging that the serpent did not play a role in the whole scenario. because the bible said "Eve ate of the apple and gave her husband to eat" which means As Eve ate the fruit first, that means she masturbated (according to what you mean). Leave this man.. stop fooling yourself. I would not reply you on this topic again..
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by agoadiv(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Am forced to quote de words below...

How did u know sex was in existence then ?

How did u know sex wasn't de knowledge they r talking abt
Sweetlemon:
Some people really have very low IQ. Sex kwa?

I thought God himself performed the wedding between Adam and Eve immediately after Adam recognized Eve as the bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh? So what were they supposed to be doing as husband and wife? How were they supposed to multiply? Is sex a sin in marriage as well?
That their eyes were opened to their unclothedness means that they now knew what was wrong or right. They were no longer like innocent babies that didn't know they were naked. Something like that. But it is clearly written in the bible the God mentioned tree of life. Meaning it was something, an object apart from their bodies.

People just read the bible anyhow.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by agoadiv(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Ur wise bro..kudos smiley
JoeCutie:
I expected this. I saw it coming. Even if you think you must comment on someone's post which he didn't even mention your name in, you have to be polite about it. If you feel that someone needs to be corrected, do it in a courteous manner.

By the way, we'd know who is ignorant in the end.
Thank you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by babypipsy: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Please observe the sequence of events in Gen 3:6;

1. See looked at the fruit
2. It looked pleasant to the eyes
3. She took it
4. She ate it
5. She gave it unto her husband
6. And he did eat.

How can this be sex for God sake? Please study to show yourself approved...

God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by JoeCutie(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2015
agoadiv:
Ur wise bro..kudos smiley
Thanks, bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by chibike69: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2015
all i know is dat eve pvssy is in d middle of a garden called pubes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.