Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,094 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (10707 Views)

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / Check This Out..... Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Love Before? (pic) / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Chilug(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
That's what religion have done to men. Its hypocritical, dogmatic, very condemning and fanaticism. We all need re orientation from all this religious teaching. Questioning married couple sex timing because of religion. Shhh!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2015
I don't see any problem with that. You are married now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by jamillion: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Is good, its called a holy comunion.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
francizy:

Ok smiley

Hello dear heart. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
khia:

Hello dear heart. smiley

Hi love, been a while we had a convo sad
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
khia:

Awwwwwwww!!! Bless your dear heart, are they your wife/woman and child or family members?

You dominated this thread.. You too like sex jor.. tongue

Buncher is in trouble.. grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
francizy:

--------------------------------------
Why wouldn't I like sex, I'm human, Buncher will be blessed to have a woman who loves being intimate with him, and giving him all the love that she has inside of her to him and only him. smiley
Seriously now, would you prefer a woman who doesn't desire you or fake enjoying your touch, or lays stiff like a lump on a log or a woman who's body temperature rises from just the thought of her man making passionate love to her, and she craves the touch of you and only you?
--------------------------------------
You dominated this thread.. You too like sex jor.. tongue

Buncher is in trouble.. grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:
Why wouldn't I like sex, I'm human, Buncher will be blessed to have a woman who loves being intimate with him, and giving him all the love that she has inside of her to him and only him. smiley
Seriously now, would you prefer a woman who doesn't desire you or fake enjoying your touch, or lays stiff like a lump on a log or a woman who's body temperature rises from just the thought of her man making passionate love to her, and she craves the touch of you and only you?

LoL, there is this one girl I had it with. That very day, the only thing that I would have use in differentiating her from a log of wood was her moaning sound, else I had sex with a big åss wood! grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

LoL, there is this one girl I had it with. That very day, the only thing that I would have use in differentiating her from a log of wood was her moaning sound, else I had sex with a big åss wood! grin
Sorry for your experience but funny enough that same girl might be a tiger and very hot in bed with another guy.
Most times it boils down to the reason our your partner is having sex with us at that moment.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2015
softysparky:

Sorry for your experience but funny enough that same girl might be a tiger and very hot in bed with another guy.
Most times it boils down to the reason our your partner is having sex with us at that moment.

Well, no doubt about that, but I don't think a lady will say she didn't enjoy a sex she had a cum and then wouldn't go further.. I was the one that didn't enjoy it cuz I didn't cum.. angry

Anyways, it's all in the past sha.. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 2:32am On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

LMAO grin grin You do know that she was faking the moans don't you? I don't understand why some women fake the feelings because when they fake it they are only depriving themselves of the real thing.
Francizy you need a woman who can satisfy your desires not just a hole to empty yourself in. grin grin and trust me, if you were handling your business correctly she wouldn't have been a log because she wouldn't have been able to contain herself. grin grin
It takes two to tango. grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by MrsChima(f): 2:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Are we talking about favorite sex positions or sex before church?

Just asking!
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin You do know that she was faking the moans don't you? I don't understand why some women fake the feelings because when they fake it they are only depriving themselves of the real thing.
Francizy you need a woman who can satisfy your desires not just a hole to empty yourself in. grin grin and trust me, if you were handling your business correctly she wouldn't have been a log because she wouldn't have been able to contain herself. grin grin

You are right! I couldn't stop moving how good it was!!!

(Singing the Ole negro spiritual)
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2015
MrsChima:

You are right! I couldn't stop moving how good it was!!!

(Singing the Ole negro spiritual)

grin grin grin *Singing Tony, Toni and Tone* *It feels good.*
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Lmao! Well, I don't know what to say anymore... It could be true or possibly not because I and the girl in question never dated. We just had that one moment and that was all. That was in the past tho, 2011, some things happened along the way and were much different from the 2011 encounter. I don't want to talk about them because I'm tripping for a lady on here and she might see all these stuff. wink

Khia, you do know you deserve I hot spank for forgetting your dear friend right? angry
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Lolzzz.na word u yarn KHIA.Francizy!u gat 2 do what u gat 2 do cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:

Abi na.. This one way you dey speak pidgin give Khia, you sure say she dey understand am so?
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Abi na.. This one way you dey speak pidgin give Khia, you sure say she dey understand am so?
She gat 2 blend n moreover na naija forum we dey.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:

grin grin grin Francizy knows that I am only joking with him, he is my boo boo. smiley smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

grin grin grin Francizy knows that I am only joking with him, he is my boo boo. smiley smiley

LoL.. You insulted your boo boo and forgot to give him a shoulder to cry oh... grin cry

Wanna start speaking pidgin with you henceforth... tongue smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Lucky Francizy.I wish but #flashinghisleftpalm#
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:

You can say that again.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. You insulted you boo boo and forgot to give him a shoulder to cry oh... grin cry

Wanna start speaking pidgin with you henceforth... tongue smiley

Awwwww!!! Come here my boo boo, come closer, just a little bit closer, right there. *Gives him a big hug and a really tight squeeze* I'm sorry Francizy!!! sad sad
lol I'm trying to learn pidgin but I'm not ready yet. grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Awwwww!!! Come here my boo boo, come closer, just a little bit closer, right there. *Gives him a big hug and a really tight squeeze* I'm sorry Francizy!!! sad sad

Hmmm, that feels much better.. wink
It's pretty simple although it's better you learn from a someone teaching you in person rather than just reading it.. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:

Disloman, my boo boo= my friend. grin
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Wish she's here with mi.#cryingnhistwolegsindair#.make una stop o
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by disloman(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

Disloman, my boo boo= my friend. grin
Where e dey start from?KHIA!je je o
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
@francizy:

-------------------------------------
I'm glad you feel better, I meant no harm.
Lol Pidgin is not so easy, it looks complicated but there are somethings I can figure out.
-------------------------------------
Hmmm, that feels much better.. wink
It's pretty simple although it's better you learn from a someone teaching you in person rather than just reading it.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:
I'm glad you feel better, I meant no harm.
Lol Pidgin is not so easy, it looks complicated but there are somethings I can figure out.

You will learn with time..

Btw if Buncher doesn't teach you pidgin, I won't allow him marry you.. tongue
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:
Where e dey start from?KHIA!je je o

Break's over, got to go I'll get with you later. Bye.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by khia: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

You will learn with time..

Btw if Buncher doesn't teach you pidgin, I won't allow him marry you.. tongue

I'll get with you later, my break is over. Bye boo boo.
Re: Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? by francizy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
khia:

I'll get with you later, my break is over. Bye boo boo.

Bye boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suck Her Brest And Milk Come Out / Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.