Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (36118 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
angrybird007:
Are u trying to tell me
Seu.n might not be O.sewa embarassed
maybe grin

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Odunharry(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol... if woman born 5 for you e no sure say the 5 Na your own
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by holatin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
mmsen:

Thanks. Such a sad story.

yeah its a sad one
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
nnafather:
Blood of God! Now I know why my elder brother John no wan take eyes see me. This guy nearly beat me to death when we still dey small. My father must read this...Halleluyah!!!!

Lwkmd
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Kingsasian(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thanks to our nowadays ladies not the generation of our mothers.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Kingsasian(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Angel Michael go find am very difficult to stop me from carrying out my actions ooo. So I better no think am.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Sammiejokes(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
and some people will say i must not marry a virgin, okay ooo i hera, if she is not a virgin she must be a confirmed lady committed to things of God

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Kingsasian(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sammiejokes:
and some people will say i must not marry a virgin, okay ooo i hera, if she is not a virgin she must be a confirmed lady committed to things of God
women will always be women, whether she is a virgin or an angel.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by MrT2011(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
nnafather:

God forbid!!!!

You forbid it on your side but comfortably wish it on your poor innocent and handsome brother.

You see you are the one that is jealous, greedy and creating house commotion. undecided

Go home and begin to love and care for your brother. OK. wink

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by lovely17(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
UGLYS:
This will shock you like PHCN’s high tension wire.  How will you feel to raise a child only to find out he is not yours. Lagos DNA expert, Dr. Oyinwola Azeez has revealed something thought provoking. According to Dr. Azeez 40% of the first borns are not from their so called fathers. He spoke to City People Magazine from his Lagos based hospital. Read him:

I can tell you this happens to so many men. Do you know that 40percent of most of the first born don’t belong to their so called biological fathers; all over the world, reason? Most of the ladies often have one or two boyfriends, he said.

Mr Oyinwola however said he ventured into the trade after his own personal experience. He lost his wife and decided to give another woman a chance. He met this lady in London and invited her to Germany when he went for a visit. She came, they made love and that was it. After one year she called him to say, well that night’s love making has resulted into twins, he was shocked and then said okay. Continue…
After a while, he flew to London at exactly when the twins were one, he went with one of his friends and they had a birthday celebration for the kids. He started taking responsibilities, after two years he bought her a car.

After the whole scene, it was already four years that he lost his wife and wanted to give marriage a second chance. So he flew to London again, but before flying he told his brothers about the twins and said, he will carry out a DNA test, and if they were his he will be bringing them home, his brother agreed and he left. When he got to London, they went for a DNA test, while waiting for the test, they flew to Italy for dinner. After a while when they got back to London, he remembered the test and said, Lady let me check my mail, lo and behold the kids were not his. He was disappointed and he left.
But before then, he was already planning to move her in to Nigeria. She was already dictating to the carpenter the way she wanted her room to be and so on. The whole plans got shattered because she lied, that was how I would have been training another man’s children, he explained.

***Similarly, I was glued to my radio during a family section program and heard another shocker; A woman was married to a man and they had Four (4) kids. All Four children do not belong to the man and all Children had different fathers.

So here was my thought, Perhaps the man was incapable of having children and the lady doesn't want to lose her husband and her home. If she had fathered the children via One man, then I Can categorically tag her a "A heartless cheat". Mind you, she still cheated but maybe compelled to do so due to prevailing circumstances.

But these are my thoughts, what will you do as a man, if you discover that you aint the father of your first son or Four children?

story yi ti fe ma long ma she bayi na
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
The problem is, a lot of people ranting here and now are probably not married.
They haven't been through the pains/agony of TTC. Then you discover the problem is a male factor.
You start thinking,how can I take this pain/shame away from my darling husband?
What options do we have?
Can we afford the options? Etc

We all know it's typical of Nigerians to attribute the problem of TTC to the woman.

Believe it or yes- some of these men are very aware the kids are not theirs.
Yes, they are aware. They just look the other way __ while the wife does her thing.

How many average Nigerian can afford IUI/IVF/ICSI...very few.
It's easier for them to get a young guy or whatever to sleep with them, than to raise millions of naira for an IVF which might not even be successful.

I have learnt not to judge people.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ogaprime(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
smakati:
I always advise people to do paternity testing right after a baby is born, even before the naming ceremony. It will save you money and ftom agony

Its kinda hard...its like you don't trust your wife and you can't take a new born baby away from the mother(wife) even if you want to do de test in secret. But only if de same hospital can do DNA test...
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thats what a lot of men have caused na. I want a child, i want a child, you must get pregnant before i marry you, i want a male child, bla bla bla. Now see the result. Y'all are lamenting!! stop lamenting jare. its nothing new. grin

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by JoeCutie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Women! They always blame the men over everything, but na them bad pass. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by film2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am a big fan of marriage because I was brought up from a very serene,prayerful monogamous family, but seeing what Nigerian girls have become of late,with divorce everyday and this thread too, my mind gets cold...After calling them your kids another man might show up and start telling you story for the gods...Smh...I rest my case..
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Chynx(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The problem is, a lot of people ranting here and now are probably not married.
They haven't been through the pains/agony of TTC. Then you discover the problem is a male factor.
You start thinking,how can I take this pain/shame away from my darling husband?
What options do we have?
Can we afford the options? Etc

We all know it's typical of Nigerians to attribute the problem of TTC to the woman.

Believe it or yes- some of these men are very aware the kids are not theirs.
Yes, they are aware. They just look the other way __ while the wife does her thing.

How many average Nigerian can afford IUI/IVF/ICSI...very few.
It's easier for them to get a young guy or whatever to sleep with them, than to raise millions of naira for an IVF which might not even be successful.

I have learnt not to judge people.

Really?

I rather stay childless and spend my money on the numerous orphans around the globe; than harbour a cheat as a wife in my home!

I will be very pleased to help the poor and needy with my wealth...NOT pretend to be a father to a bastard and a husband to a wh0re!

undecided

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by jantavanta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
tumababa:
my own opinion.........

this percentage will be higher among those women who got pregnant before marriage and also those who got pregnant during the first 6months of marriage.

the likelihood of fathering another man's child after both couples have been TTC 1year after marriage is low (except the guy has been confirmed to be impotent by a certified doctor)

If we are to conduct a National DNA Test on the scale of the National Elections, the result will cause a Socio-Paternity revolution in Nigeria.

Children look like whom we expect them to look like.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Drama35(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
UGLYS:
Obinoscopy, davide470, lalasticlala. We need more inputs
Read ur Genesis,Women are the conduit to evil in the world it' in thier DNA.

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by emmadejust(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I hearr say the test cost between 400k to 1m. I say 4 wetin,dem wan test deady body ni? I knew this could be remour ladiess tell their hubby to scare them away

Really? that's too much oooo, I wish to its actual cost and where someone can go and do it with accurate result.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Playing daddy to another nigga's daughter. . .
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
As a medical expert , I have always told intending MEN to marry a YOUNG Virgin if possible.

Most times they escape all these trashy stuffs..
That's if u are getting MARRIED for the reason of RAISING A FAMILY..

PEOPLE marry for several reasons.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Very very bad
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by mildteddy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
tbaby534:
Eh yah what a story. Out of every 10 women there is a good one at least.
Yes, there should be one at least... so, is it you?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Chynx(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
emmadejust:

Really? that's too much oooo, I wish to its actual cost and where someone can go and do it with accurate result.

Paternity test costs an average of 60k here in Naija.

www.vitaglyde.com
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by itstpia8: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
tooltip:
Damn! i pity the dude.......he might have been good in bed too

perhaps.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
nnafather:
Blood of God! Now I know why my elder brother John no wan take eyes see me. This guy nearly beat me to death when we still dey small. My father must read this...Halleluyah!!!!
LOL. Leave ur old man alone,abi u wan cause am heart attack?. grin
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by whitedove(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:
am not surprised after reading Femi kuti story

some ladies of nowadays are worse than the devil.

imagine nurturing a child for over 20 yrs, and later getting to know he or she is not yours.
it can cause straight death for the guy.

LADIES WHY.

*off to ask my wife once again*
what if the boy look like you? Is the DNA still needed? The picture below is me and my boy,me 1977,my boy 2012,if I hear!

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
itstpia8:

are you polyamorous?
perhaps.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by itstpia8: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
tooltip:
. . . .

are you paranoid or perhaps crazy?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
no pun intended.....wanted to know where your stand .....oya start talking

itstpia8:

are you paranoid or perhaps crazy?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by itstpia8: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
tooltip:
no pun intended.....wanted to know where your stand .....oya start talking

read up on sarcasm, and get help as well.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I sure will, after you. sup with the multiple usernames?, is that some form of identity crisis? undecided

itstpia8:

read up on sarcasm, and get help as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.