Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (36119 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ifekemmie(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Including Dr Azeez 1st child, his talking from experience.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Vello(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
I need someone help me with details on where and how much DNA test is in Ibadan or Lagos or any neighbouring state. You just might save a soul by helping. Thanks
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Thereishel: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Most ladies are not trustworthy, even without DNA only women know the fathers of their kids.

Do you agree men? Not for ladies to consent or not to this
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by hakeemfatai217: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ceejayluv(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
When I said I will run discreet DNA tests after every birth of my kids- even if I married a virgin- peeps accused of being extremist...
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by akalyte(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yes ooooo...women can never be trusted
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by octopusfreaky(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
true grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,God seeessss alll our secrets
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by todayguest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
A friend told me that, another way to verify whether the child is yours, is to compare your palm and that of the child. That, it's the natural and easier way to know, if, that child that, calls you Daddy is indeed your biological child.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by akankemi1(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
actually it happens alot esp in situations whereby the lady got pregnant and is pressing for marriage. don't be taken for a ride guys...u won't believe the number of men dat are fathering kids dat ain't theirs. it has bn happening for years n it will continue to happen.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
smakati:
I always advise people to do paternity testing right after a baby is born, even before the naming ceremony. It will save you money and ftom agony
that depends where you picked her from?did she grow up in a house or a home?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
akankemi1:
actually it happens alot esp in situations whereby the lady got pregnant and is pressing for marriage. don't be taken for a ride guys...u won't believe the number of men dat are fathering kids dat ain't theirs. it has bn happening for years n it will continue to happen.
nah for the west ooh cheesy
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Ifebazz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
One day, I was in a bus when the conductor asked the driver of the whereabouts of the driver of a bus that drove past in the opposite direction. Our driver now started a weird tale.
He said of the other driver, who according to him is an Igbo man, married with kids (of which some of his kids where in secondary school). Now he never delved into the reason for the said man’s wife seeking special inquiry into the husbands family affairs, but he did say that the man’s wife prompted them to seek ‘knowledge’ where they asked the man to go ask his own mum who his ‘dad’ is. Weird as the request was they did accost his mum and after much deliberations, cajoling and coaxing the mum admitted that man’s late father was in fact not his biological father. She now told him, his real father was an Urhobo man from one village and gave them hints on how to reach their family. Long story short, he found his real father’s family, discovered that the man himself was a king sort of, has just died not too long ago. The family knew of him, but never were able to contact him cos of the mother. Now he was heir to the late real father’s throne.
As of the story time, he had being crowned and running his late father’s affairs. Morale of the story, if you’re a first child, ask your mother who your real father is. You might turn out to be of Hausa origin and even an Aliko….

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by kelvine(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
You write so cool, by the way I want some chocolates. Safe journey.

ROSYL:
Surprise. ....not! My sister's neighbour just discovered that his kids are not his. In fact they are his brother's kids. It happens that when the brother (victim) was looking for a wife, his other brother (culprit?) Introduced his own ex girlfriend to him, things worked out well, she was brought over here and viola, they got married.....Unfortunately.

The unsuspected husband didn't have a clue that his brother and the babe were once an item, and still an item, knacking akpako and breeding kids behind him.....3 good kids!

Well, the cover was blown off when one gossip bird whispered to the guy, O boy, you need go do DNA test on your kids, the guy asked why, the bird said DNA has got the all the answers you need.
Lovelies, the result came out with NO MATCH and this man's world came crashing like a a pack of cards. The three kids are his brother's! The guy (culprit) took off to only God knows where, the lady was tied and bundled back to Nigeria, court asked the husband what he would like to do, especially with those innocent kids, he took the kids back, after all they know him as their dad, they have called him dad all their lives. Again it's still the same bloodline.

This is another eye opener for all these guys in diaspora. They always have this stupid idea that Nigerian sisters ( Naija residents)are cool headed and the best thing since slice bread, that has ever happened to them, no wahala...Continue* in Dame'voice* but one thing is sure, they will keep Peperring una eyes.

Please pardon any mistake, ain't got time for proof reading. I'm so excited, packing my luggage, coming to Naija for a 5 - week vacay * Anyone wants some chocolate?I'm coming home coming home tell the world that I'm coming home*

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by tbaby534(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
mildteddy:

Yes, there should be one at least... so, is it you?

If I said yes, would u accept it? Well my mum is a big example,1 out of ten tongue
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by holatin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
whitedove:
what if the boy look like you? Is the DNA still needed? The picture below is me and my boy,me 1977,my boy 2012,if I hear!
ve you seen ow chine resemble themselves, what will you say to that ?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
kelvine:
You write so cool, by the way I want some chocolates. Safe journey.

Thanks Kelvine. ...will get some chocolates for you.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Etetejake(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
this is usually the work of neighbor not devil
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Akinsnaira: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am not surprised a bit, because ever since I grew up and started dating, I have never dated a lady alone in my life, likewise having only a single date. Relationship is a game, so it is left for you to choose which one you want to be (a winner or loser), by playing the game wisely.

I suppose the actual statistics is higher than 40%, coz what people are looking for in marriage/relationship nowadays is fun not love, immediately the fun is not coming as it used to before, they seek it at the next available bus-stop.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Kassidy90(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
No DNA needed..

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by 1dafullymade(f): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
nawtikid:
did u read d thread @ all?
I'm sure he or she read d thread dear....d man actually cheated on his wife...go thru d thread again carefully, u will see it.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nawtikid(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
1dafullymade:
I'm sure he or she read d thread dear....d man actually cheated on his wife...go thru d thread again carefully, u will see it.
I read it again and I couldn't realise wia d doctor cheted on his wife

Could u plz point it out 4 me?
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by itstpia8: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ifebazz:
One day, I was in a bus when the conductor asked the driver of the whereabouts of the driver of a bus that drove past in the opposite direction. Our driver now started a weird tale.
He said of the other driver, who according to him is an Igbo man, married with kids (of which some of his kids where in secondary school). Now he never delved into the reason for the said man’s wife seeking special inquiry into the husbands family affairs, but he did say that the man’s wife prompted them to seek ‘knowledge’ where they asked the man to go ask his own mum who his ‘dad’ is. Weird as the request was they did accost his mum and after much deliberations, cajoling and coaxing the mum admitted that man’s late father was in fact not his biological father. She now told him, his real father was an Urhobo man from one village and gave them hints on how to reach their family. Long story short, he found his real father’s family, discovered that the man himself was a king sort of, has just died not too long ago. The family knew of him, but never were able to contact him cos of the mother. Now he was heir to the late real father’s throne.
As of the story time, he had being crowned and running his late father’s affairs. Morale of the story, if you’re a first child, ask your mother who your real father is. You might turn out to be of Hausa origin and even an Aliko….

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by charlsecy(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2015
wheredemdey:
This man cheated on his wife and is proud to admit it abi..
He lost his wife. Read again.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by 1dafullymade(f): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2015
nawtikid:
I read it again and I couldn't realise wia d doctor cheted on his wife

Could u plz point it out 4 me?
alright dear, at dat "enclosed" post, where u hv d "biography"(i don't kno if i can refer 2 it as dat) of d doctor, d last paragraph where he was asked "what led to his delving into DNA testing"?....he said it was cus of his personal experience,dat he went to Germany & had somtin wt d other woman,.4 wks upon his return 2 Nigeria, d wife died....& d other woman contacted him dat she was pregnant & he told her dat "he is mournin his wife..blah blah"....sorry i don't kno how to quote & bold words here yet, wld hv done dat 2 let u see dat part from d post....buh if u go to d last part of dat post u wil see it.......
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by whitedove(m): 3:32am On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
ve you seen ow chine resemble themselves, what will you say to that ?
of course,you know some of them marry their cousin s and family members .
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by mildteddy(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2015
tbaby534:

If I said yes, would u accept it? Well my mum is a big example,1 out of ten tongue
Thank God for your mum.

If you'd said yes, I would have accepted it. Bad women never claim to be good. They're bad and proud. In other words, as you didn't say yes to being good, my guess is...
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by holatin(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2015
whitedove:
of course,you know some of them marry their cousin s and family members .
you said some but that still don't justify over 80% resembling demself
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Vello(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2015
todayguest:
A friend told me that, another way to verify whether the child is yours, is to compare your palm and that of the child. That, it's the natural and easier way to know, if, that child that, calls you Daddy is indeed your biological child.
Pls expatiate on this info. How do you check the palms and what sign(s) do you look for.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by tbaby534(f): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2015
mildteddy:

Thank God for your mum.

If you'd said yes, I would have accepted it. Bad women never claim to be good. They're bad and proud. In other words, as you didn't say yes to being good, my guess is...

So guessed u, not said by me o.

And every bad girl was once a good girl.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
In a case where the baby look exactly like the father nko? Because my pikin look exactly like me oo

u done checks wether other parts of him body resembles u becos say your pekin face resemble you, no mean say na u borns am; makes u check others part of your pekin body to be sure say na u borns am... just an advice from your big daddy
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
mobuch:

u done checks wether other parts of him body resembles u becos say your pekin face resemble you, no mean say na u borns am; makes u check others part of your pekin body to be sure say na u borns am... just an advice from your big daddy
embarassed embarassed
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nawtikid(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
1dafullymade:
alright dear, at dat "enclosed" post, where u hv d "biography"(i don't kno if i can refer 2 it as dat) of d doctor, d last paragraph where he was asked "what led to his delving into DNA testing"?....he said it was cus of his personal experience,dat he went to Germany & had somtin wt d other woman,.4 wks upon his return 2 Nigeria, d wife died....& d other woman contacted him dat she was pregnant & he told her dat "he is mournin his wife..blah blah"....sorry i don't kno how to quote & bold words here yet, wld hv done dat 2 let u see dat part from d post....buh if u go to d last part of dat post u wil see it.......
lol

I jst read it nw, he actually did cheat on his wife

Bt dats nt d cause of her death tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.