Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,238 members, 7,856,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It (2569 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help / My Fiancé Stopped Talking To Me B/c I Asked For Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by skolars(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2009
WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP SNORING WHILE SLEEPING>?
MY GIRLS THREATENED TO HAVE LEFT ME AFTER WARNING ME AGAINST SNORING WHILE SLEEPING EVERY NIGHT
I NEED HER BACK PLZ
HELP ME N/LS
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2009
Buy yourself a few extra pillows and prop yourself up in bed, rather than lying flat on your back. You'll prevent the tissues in your throat from falling into your air passages.

Raise the head of your bed. An easy way to do it is to place several flat boards under the legs at the top end of the bed. A couple of old phone books under each leg should also raise the bed enough to do the trick.

Sleep on your side. Of course, there's no guarantee you'll stay in that position, but at least start on your side with your arms wrapped around a pillow. There's a good reason you don't want to sleep on your back: in that position, your tongue and soft palate rest against the back of your throat, blocking the airway.

Try taking a decongestant or antihistamine if nasal congestion is causing your snoring. Use these only as a temporary measure if you suspect that a cold or allergy is to blame. Prolonged use of either can be harmful.

Tape your nose open with nasal strips, available at most pharmacies . They may look odd, but who's looking? Following the directions on the package, tape one of the strips to the outside of your nose before you fall asleep. They work by lifting and opening your nostrils to increase airflow.

Gargle with a peppermint mouthwash to shrink the lining of your nose and throat. This is especially effective if your snoring is a temporary condition caused by a head cold or an allergy. To mix up the herbal gargle,

Add 1 drop of peppermint oil to a glass of cold water. (Only gargle - do not swallow).
Change your sheets and pillowcases often to relieve nasal stuffiness, alleviate bedroom allergens. Try to vacuum your floors and curtains often too.
Try drinking nettle tea. Herbalists recommend it for soothing the inflammation caused by pollen allergies. To make the tea:

Pour a cup of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of dried leaf.

Cover the tea and let it steep for 5 minutes.

Strain and drink.

Drink up to 3 cups a day, 1 cup just before your bedtime.

There are variety of Snoring devices to be purchased online.

Mouthpiece devices -- also known as dental appliances, or mandibular advancement splints -- have been effective for many snorers, including those suffering from mild or moderate obstructive sleep apnea. They are usually small plastic devices worn in the mouth during sleep to prevent the soft throat tissues from collapsing and obstructing the airway. They do this by bringing your lower jaw forward and/or by lifting your soft palate.Some devices also stop the tongue from falling back over your windpipe. An affordable and very effective one that has been proven to work for many is AntiSnore. They can be found on Amazon (search Anti Snore) and Ebay (search snore relief)

shouldnt this b in the health section?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by skolars(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2009
SISSY THANK U V. MUCH> R U A
DR. ?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2009
i'm a sex therapist shocked if that is considered a doc then sign me up cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by bluespice(f): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2009
sissy shocked
shweet!
likita my head is paining me like someone is playing bata drums on the side what should i take? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

sissy shocked
shweet!
likita my head is paining me like someone is playing bata drums on the side what should i take? grin

gurl u need some hard stroking lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by skolars(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2009
gurl u need some hard stroking
WITH A MAN OR?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2009
~sissy~ I still have erections after prolong sex sessions I need help cry
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2009
skolars:

WITH A MAN OR?

u sef, u just want me to spill the bean cheesy

bluespice understand what i mean wink
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

~sissy~ I still have erections after prolong sex sessions I need help cry

Most men would be delighted to have your lasting powers cheesy, so don’t worry about it, don’t look for a name, but just enjoy it. Most men do lose their erection when they’ve ejaculated. Many young men can get a second erection rather quickly, but as they get older the refractory period, the period between erections, begins to stretch out so that it may go from seconds to minutes to hours to days. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if your erection didn’t shrink a bit, but then sprang back up in such a short time that it appears not to have gone down at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2009
How you take know all these things shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

How you take know all these things shocked shocked shocked

just happen to have a master degree in romance, bedmatics, and pleasuring cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2009
You are the girl I've being waiting for all my life, Marry me ~sissy~ I'll make you a very happy woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

You are the girl I've being waiting for all my life, Marry me ~sissy~ I'll make you a very happy woman.

so how much r u willing to shed tongue

just a side note: i don't love without money oo cheesy it is just too bitter cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2009
Girl friend money is never an issue with me, I have enough money to freaking buy all the countries in east and west Africa. You just let me show you a good time my love.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Girl friend money is never an issue with me, I have enough money to freaking buy all the countries in east and west Africa. You just let me show you a good time my love.

i dnt want africa angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2009
No problem my love, why don't I just buy you an exclusive island in the Caribbean. Or better still a Log home in Aspen Colorado I hear the skiing is great this time of year.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2009
i hate snows angry and the carri. angry

see u cant please me oo cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by skolars(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2009
I still have erections after prolong sex sessions I need help
NA WA O!
NA MY STYLE BI THAT
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by SHENANIGAN(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2009
Better yet, why don't I just get you an apartment in the Vatican City. Then I would hire the pope to be your personal priest
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Better yet, why don't I just get you an apartment in the Vatican City. Then I would hire the pope to be your personal priest

hmmm i no want to live in a holy city oo

cox i'm not  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by skolars(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2009
cox i'm not
holy!
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2009
skolars:

holy!

yeah i'm not, just too naughty 4 the holy city cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by bluespice(f): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2009
sissy,
gurl ur a freak grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

sissy,
gurl ur a freak grin

say what shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

girl thats y i said u should pray me oo cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by bluespice(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2009
naw
i will play with u tongue
im too holy to pray
i play wink
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

naw
i will play with u tongue
I'm too holy to pray
i play wink

hmmm do it fast oo b4 it is too late 4 me to recover oo
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by bluespice(f): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2009
he he he ill only wait till ur 'un-helpable' grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

he he he ill only wait till ur 'un-helpable' grin

so thats means no hope on the horizon 4 me then cry cry

which will result in more naughtiness tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Ben13: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2009
that's till death o undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by bluespice(f): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2009
ben na curse be dat? tongue
sissy it appears so wink
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me B/c Of Snoring While Sleeping.help!.i Wanna Stop It by Sissy3(f): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2009
chei so how do i break the curse na angry cheesy

abi u wan me to die with naughtiness na tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.