Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me (2406 Views)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by pauldehero(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
i went out with my friends yesterday sunday, at the place people were many, and i saw this girl staring at me, i was feeling fly ,thinking that she is longing for me, at a point i got carried away , so i took the step to meet her, and i said to her, hi can i know u, u look beautiful ,with the hope that she will respond fine, the girl turned nasty and insulted me. And asked me if i think she is a harlot, that i should get out of her face, now i am wondering why she was looking at me in the first place, pls no insults abeg ,girls are complicated
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by falconey(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm staring doesn't mean she like you or something you may look familiar or she is just admiring your good looks, that doesn't mean you should make a move.

So you wan tell me you no get babe?
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by CloneX: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mumu logic. . .

So, any one that stares at you wants you to come talk to them, right? If a woman your grandmother's age stares at you, you'll walk up to her, right? If a dog also stares at you, you'll do the needful I'm sure.

Where do you people drop from?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by cyprianlah(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
she read dat man was created in the image of God

obviously she was wondering on whose image u were created

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by justmag(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lmao. Maybe you were handsome from a distance. grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by xmileeasy: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
I guess the synonym of love in your dictionary is staring.
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Didn't u ask your mirror for advice?

From the looks of your dp, you're soooosoooo kiss
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Enegod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

*dies*

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by cyprianlah(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
*dies*

...wake up, wake up
or na on behalf of the Op?
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

Chaii, this guy got my rib cracking....
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
pauldehero:
and i can never be like you, you that is handsome which level are u,

What's level?
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by XtraSmooth404: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
@0p, I think she has 4:30 eyes. U know that kinda eyes that when a person is looking in the East but the facial direction is the West? Yeah...you guessed right. grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by cyprianlah(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
pauldehero:
so u feel good when you badmouth a brother, diarrissssssss alah oooooo

i no bad mouth anybody oo
i just the guess
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by cyprianlah(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
D1ck:
Chaii, this guy got my rib cracking....

wat else would she be staring at him for, if she bluffed him wen he approached her??
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
People stare for many different reasons duh!!!

Look at this video grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zVUDpJrbBg

[/url]
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Mcslize: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
pauldehero:
i went out with my friends yesterday sunday, at the place people were many, and i saw this girl staring at me, i was feeling fly ,thinking that she is longing for me, at a point i got carried away , so i took the step to meet her, and i said to her, hi can i know u, u look beautiful ,with the hope that she will respond fine, the girl turned nasty and insulted me. And asked me if i think she is a harlot, that i should get out of her face, now i am wondering why she was looking at me in the first place, pls no insults abeg ,girls are complicated

OP she was admiring u but ur approach method was wrong. U shouldn't have told her she was beautiful. Do not compliment a girl on her appearance for the first time of meeting a girl. U can compliment her attire or dress or shoes but not her appearance.

If I were u I would have used this kinda approach: Hello I caught sight of u from where I was standing & decided to come talk to u. So what are u here for?

That would have paved out a way that will lead to a fruitful conversation and would have told u her reason for being in that place where u met her. Learn from ur mistakes.

Your mistake:

MISTAKE 1: You complimented her beauty which u supposed not to. No girl want to be approached like a hooker. Thats why she responded so nasty

MISTAKE 2: You took permission just to know her making u look like a nerd. Can I know u? What answer do u expect for such a question? Definitely she will say no. Do not ask a girl questions that require Yes/No.
Ask open ended questions whereby the girl will express her mind to u. E.g what are u doing here? What do u think about this place? Questions like that will make the girl to express herself. Not the other way round of asking question like: do u like this place? That question require a Yes No answer which will not allow the girl to express herself base on the way u ask the question. Those are just some few examples.

So next time u meet any girl don't be too fast to compliment her look. In fact forget abt how she look and focus on how to open up a fruitful conversation with her.

My little contribution base on my experience with the ladies I approach on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by temitemi1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
She was wondering the planet u emerged from ni grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Sheenor: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
learn aw tuh approach gurls bro, no offense.
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by whizbee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
In France where I come from,shit like dis don't happen

Meanwhile
.working on my rap album
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by saxwizard(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
u are not alone bro

na so I con dey library dey read jeje no so me and dis girl dey maintain eye contact I con remember one article I read by tosynetomuch abi na enusmith cant remember again no I say mak I try luck the way the girl dey shout for library was very embarrassing na so I take finish reading dat day ....
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mcslize:

OP she was admiring u but ur approach method was wrong. U shouldn't have told her she was beautiful. Do not compliment a girl on her appearance for the first time of meeting a girl. U can compliment her attire or dress or shoes but not her appearance.

If I were u I would have used this kinda approach: Hello I caught sight of u from where I was standing & decided to come talk to u. So what are u here for?

That would have paved out a way that will lead to a fruitful conversation and would have told u her reason for being in that place where u met her. Learn from ur mistakes.

Your mistake:

MISTAKE 1: You complimented her beauty which u supposed not to. No girl want to be approached like a hooker. Thats why she responded so nasty

MISTAKE 2: You took permission just to know her making u look like a nerd. Can I know u? What answer do u expect for such a question? Definitely she will say no. Do not ask a girl questions that require Yes/No.
Ask open ended questions whereby the girl will express her mind to u. E.g what are u doing here? What do u think about this place? Questions like that will make the girl to express herself. Not the other way round of asking question like: do u like this place? That question require a Yes No answer which will not allow the girl to express herself base on the way u ask the question. Those are just some few examples.

So next time u meet any girl don't be too fast to compliment her look. In fact forget abt how she look and focus on how to open up a fruitful conversation with her.

My little contribution base on my experience with the ladies I approach on a daily basis.

Wisdom!!!
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by faradexs09(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
pauldehero:
perhaps ur facial structure help her to solve calculus, how could steering be luv....mmm neva overestimate a daring luk or an attraction....9ja...
Re: I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Join the queue, bro, join the damn queue

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick? / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.