Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister (2065 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by shyman(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2009
What would you do if your best friend rapes your sister.
the girl in question is just 12yrs but a bit matured and
she doesnt see properly.The guy looks like his frd
they are of the same height,size and similar voice.
while raping he kept claimin to be her brother.So
the girl spread the news that her brother raped her.
thereby spoiling the brothers name
after reseach by the parents they found out that
it was their sons best frd.
this guy trusted his frd that he told him everything
about the issues with his sis without knowing dat
his frd gave him a stab in the back.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by bluespice(f): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2009
ina ruwan na angry
kill the motha fuka
better still ruin his life for good wink
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2009
Tie his balls and hang him from a tree
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Ben13: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2009
he wouldn't dare angry
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Omolola1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ ben
how u so sure he wouldn't dare

@ poster
cut off his pen grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by dawoyo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
Na which kain talk be this one sef. For me, i go make sure his sisters and mother are ganged raped after which i go slice his ball for him 2 eat.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by kushi1: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2009
HA! shocked i no fiit shut ma mouth. . . . jeez!
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by raybaba2: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
no opinion.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Magz(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2009
Part of me wants to say "Gas him up and light him!",

but, that is not right.

Forgive him, and leave the healing process and everything else in God's hands.

Btw, is this a real situation or merely a story you are working on?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Czarskit(m): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2009
dappssee:

Tie his balls and hang him from a tree

I concur!!! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by vicade(m): 1:37am On Jan 15, 2009
Tear his balls out or cut off his penis then ask GOD for forgiveness.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Sapphic: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2009
I will ensure that he never does that to another woman by cutting off the offending instrument (his cock). angry
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Enockia(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2009
Shoot him in the head. On story.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Enockia(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2009
Shoot him in the head. On story.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by angelina08(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2009
Cut off his pennis and give him to eat it.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by ariblaze(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2009
get the bluntest razor i can lay my hands on

salt,pepper and pliers,yep cold water to nurse him back to consciousness every time he faints from the pain

i will give a new definition for pain

death would take a vacation during that period and pain would work overtime
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Taken(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2009
God forbid, does he want to die? angry
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Phony200(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
Kill em, Hmmm bad idea. Ha! I have a better idea. Kill him slowly! Much more fun.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by tkb417(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
it wil not happen in Jesus name

if it happens, then ill have to commit murder. thats a necessary murder
i wont do it myself, ill engage some UNI cultists to cut his head and sell it to ritualists
i'll gain in 2 ways, the killing and the money made from his killing
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by desthan(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
my best friend who raped my cousin, she was like 26yrs as at then, i remember driving to his house and cracked open his skull with my car jack, how much more my kid sister, 12years for that matter, i'll just put his GADDAM BRAINS TO SLEEP, period undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by izeek(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
we get serial killers for this site ooh.
remind me not to announce when i don do any1 of una sista's .
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by debosky(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
Slow painful death - there is no other remedy.

If I'm in a good mood, I'll stop at castration and cutting out his lying tongue.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by alexbabe: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
@poster.ds is very bad the guy deserves to die definitely but u wld be relieving him of pain if u jst shoot him or stab him as he will quickly die but the guy is one hell of a guy and deserves a slow,painful and agonising death so wt u wl do is cut all his body parts one by one beginning with the fingers,his legs,his balls and other parts.he wld ve been in pains by now and then end it all by pouring acid on the bloody,fuckin sonofabitch and let him burn to ashes before he gets to hell
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Soommy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2009
he will every single day to regret wat he did, cos am going to make his life miserable
angry
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by okwanuzo3(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2009
Which kain story be this now?
so the girl doesn't know her brother's voice? or did the poster forget to add that she's hard of hearing in addition to having problems with her sight.
This na fake story not even fit to be a nigerian movie.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Taken(m): 2:26am On Jan 17, 2009
Seriously, this is a bad joke. I hope it does not happens to me or anyone I know.
The thought of this is heart shredding. Instead of raping, please visit a LovePeddler house.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by abrahym(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2009
i wont take law into my hand,ill instead hire a lawyer to prosecute him
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Zero2(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2009
what he has done is quite detestable, left for me i'l make him face the consequences of his action. he commited too many sin at a time. He fornicated, raped and lied. Don't you think that guy is the devil we've been looking for all this while. Ya he must be the devil himself.

@poster let me ask you one question. If you are giving the opportunity to deal with the devil, what will you do to him? Do exactly or even worst to your friend what you would have done to the devil.

That guys is evil, infact change is name to evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2009
kill the bleeping modafucker.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Kabidoye(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2009
OPTION 1- grin MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE. ANY HOW U WANNA DO IT BUT SHA, MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE.
OPTION 2- REVENGE IS SWEET. GET ALL HIS SISTERS, COUSINS PLUS ALL THEIR RELATIONS gANGBANGD (EVEN IF U VE 2 PAY PEOPLE TO DO IT)
OPTION3- FOLLOW THE BILE : REVENGE IS THE LORDS. LET IT GO AND PRAY GOD HEALS HER FAST. HE'LL REGRET IT 4 D REST OF HIS LIFE.
JUST TAKE IT EASY MY BROTHER.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by arramyjay: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2009
Shoot him.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister by Enockia(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
wait till he gives bibrth to a girl then rape her

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Commandments Of Being A Perfect Wifey To A Naija Guy. / I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: / I’m Too Young To Have A Boyfriend – Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.