Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Do You Know True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know True Love (1145 Views)

How Do You Know True Love? / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / How Do We Know True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know True Love by Omolola1(f): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2009
N/L i just want to know how a girl knows or is sure that a guy loves her truly. I really do want to know coz nowadays it is difficult to know true love.
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Ben13: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2009
embarassed sorry, how old are you
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Omolola1(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2009
y do u ask?
Re: How Do You Know True Love by tpiah2: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think you were 18 or so when you first joined nairaland?
Re: How Do You Know True Love by pinkpebbles(f): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok so dt was in 2008 and now we are in 2016. Oya do d calculation grin. Back to d topic. Love is an illusion. Infact its like a flu. You take d rite medicine and u are healed buh dt doesnt mean u were never ill. Wah am tryin to say is dt dia is no such thing as love. Is jst a trick that d mind plays on us. If someone cares abt ur welfare and is ready to make sacrifices for u, be with him until he is tired of doing that and den u quietly move on.
tpiah2:
I think you were 18 or so when you first joined nairaland?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love by tpiah2: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Ok so dt was in 2008 and now we are in 2016. Oya do d calculation grin. Back to d topic. Love is an illusion. Infact its like a flu. You take d rite medicine and u are healed buh dt doesnt mean u were never ill. Wah am tryin to say is dt dia is no such thing as love. Is jst a trick that d mind plays on us. If someone cares abt ur welfare and is ready to make sacrifices for u, be with him until he is tired of doing that and den u quietly move on.

Your advice is somehow.
Re: How Do You Know True Love by pinkpebbles(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
My dear. Its an advice from a heart that has been hurt believn in love. I grew up wanting that love dt existed in fairy tales. Where u gave ur all and d other person did same too. Thats d idealistic world, in d real world, such things do not exist and You learn it d hard way. Find someone dt cares abt u n respects you and dts gud, even for eternity. Thats wat sells around here.
tpiah2:

Your advice is somehow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dont open ur legs. If na true love he will stay. Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love by BlackHummer(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Omolola1:
N/L i just want to know how a girl knows or is sure that a guy loves her truly. I really do want to know coz nowadays it is difficult to know true love.

No hard and fast rule. You just know it.
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
when he dies for you
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
when you've spent 50years together in married life, then you know it's true love.
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Omolola1:

seriously am not sure that shït does exist

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love by shesAgem: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Single and ready for love? Tweet/DM gender, age & location to @MatchmadeNg or visit /eEfea1.
Re: How Do You Know True Love by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
True love is way deep

only very few infact 2% are lucky to find true love
Re: How Do You Know True Love by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Its when He can bite himself till it bleeds just because of you smiley

(1) (Reply)

The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa / Am I That Stingy? / As A Woman, Would You Woo A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.