Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa (1142 Views)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / African Mentality / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by lovemoi2(f): 2:20am On Feb 26, 2010
dirtyphobia well i made the word up

very ironic though being that the continent africa as a whole is considered dirty and gross BY OTHER CONTINENTS, 
but yet
africans never seem to stop talking about how their neighbors are dirty this or that, usually nigerian women are always the victim
example,
*she wears colored undies cos she must be dirty
*VAG!INA is disgusting cos it stinks
*Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth
*oral s$ex is gross, and vagi!na is grosser

and many more, the mentality is just sickening, grow the fuccck up pple

this is not a boy is better than girl or girl is better than boy topic, so keep your freaking debate to urselves
i love NL but sometimes i cant help but see how sickening the whole mentality can be

well got more to add but i am tired of typing
u can add more like example
condomphobia well i heard that when a woman has a condom in her bag, she is automatically considered as a whorre, another funny mentality, i mean WTF
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2010
LOL GIRL!!!
don't mind them. they shall eventually awaken to the 21st century. lolol
grin
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by chic2pimp(m): 3:21am On Feb 26, 2010
Some good points made bar the Va.g.i.na part.
Only God knows why any man would want to stick his tongue down there embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by cold(m): 3:23am On Feb 26, 2010
funny how sexual issues are equated with civility & development.Nxt thing we'll be told how homosexuality & lesbianism are all parts societal development which everyone must condone to 'belong' in the 21st century.
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by THEAMAKA(f): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2010
cold:

funny how sexual issues are equated with civility & development.Nxt thing we'll be told how homosexuality & lesbianism are all parts societal development which everyone must condone to 'belong' in the 21st century.
that's totally different.
what does that have to do with the backwards assumption that colored panties means your dirty, if you have a condom as a female, that makes you a LovePeddler.
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by cold(m): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what does that have to do with the backwards assumption that colored panties means your dirty, if you have a condom as a female, that makes you a LovePeddler.

But seriously if a man finds a pack of condoms less 1 or 2 in his g/f's bag which he is well aware of he didn't use is he supposed to applaud the chic?Some things just don't maq sense even to the simple minded.
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by lovemoi2(f): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2010
^^^ so its a crime to have packs of condom in my bag, anyway will be back to answer you
and as amaka said
THE AMAKA:

Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by THEAMAKA(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
cold:

But seriously if a man finds a pack of condoms less 1 or 2 in his g/f's bag which he is well aware of he didn't use is he supposed to applaud the chic?Some things just don't maq sense even to the simple minded.
lol well when you put it that way, it does look kinda bad, not really. just because the box is open and some are gone, doesn't mean shizz. she can have 2 in her bad and another 3 in her dresser at home, NEVER ASSUME.
but i mean a normal girl, carrying condoms in her bad. that makes her a LovePeddler? na wa!!!
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by seun0622(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
More importantly , some guys and ladies (girls) are turning this section into a gender battle field where topics are judged based on the fact that we are guys or ladies. Some of us here really need to grow up. I wouldnt want to make reference to any thread/post as many of us here are quite aware of what I m passing across.
issues are meant to be addressed fairly and objectively not based on sentiments.
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by toosoon(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
It is not everyone that wears a cap have head having a laptop with internet access does not make him or her literate, if you know what i mean.
Re: The African Mentality^Relationship^Families^Boy meets Girl^Vice Versa by Druss(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
you just arrived in some society with 'free' morals?

(1) (Reply)

He Says He Wanna Kill Me / I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else / Would You Reconcile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.