Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (64956 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / The one big secret that will fetch girls for you forever- A MUST READ! MEN ONLY. / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Free(f): 5:37am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by cutieexx(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ free, oh girl, u get anythin' else to say. na so i dey jam u for all the topics i don visit for this site, and na so so 'next' u dey say. angry angry
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by kellorah: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
ppl with lack of 'handwork' post rubbish!! angry
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Dime(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2007
oh i thought i was the only one that noticed that nonsense, free if you are bored that has nothing to do with us either you find something to keep you happy or you fade fast you are also wasting space. angry
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by naijacutee(f): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2007
Nameless, what I am going to say will be quite controversial but I'll say it anyway.

I'm not saying what this man has done is right. Because it is not. He has gained your trust by talking to you, pretending to understand whatever it is you were going through when you met him. This guy has kept up this game and when you were most vulnerable, he used you. That is disgusting, coupled with the fact that he is a so-called "Man-of-God"

However, this might be one pit-fall in this man's life. He might have backslidden since meeting you, he might be praying to God to save him from you. Or he might not. We will never know. We don't know what conversation goes on between a person and God in the privacy of their bedroom. Which is why I'm not quick to judge either of you.

However, you are making matters worse by sitting down and keeping quiet about the issue. If this guy is struggling with this, just like you are (if you weren't, you wouldn't have posted) then what keeps him doing this might be the fact that everyone sees him as a man-of-God, someone who can do no wrong and can therefore not be corrected. It is now up to you not to sweep the subject under the rug but to ask him if this is right in God's sight - Leading a young, unmarried young woman into sin. If he doesn't think he has done anything wrong, then suggest that you two should share a brief prayer whenever you meet and lets see if he will try to kiss/finger you after praying for God to "bless this meeting".
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Free(f): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2007
@ free, oh girl, u get anythin' else to say. na so i dey jam u for all the topics i don visit for this site, and na so so 'next' u dey say
oh i thought i was the only one that noticed that nonsense, free if you are bored that has nothing to do with us either you find something to keep you happy or you fade fast you are also wasting space

wtf wot did i do, plz dnt get me started tongue grin grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by tonyobj(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2007
Iyemeeeee shocked!!!! "Lord deliver us from temptation!!!" U r both wrong my sista! Wetin u dey wait? Abi u wan get belle b4 u borrow sense? Have u ever heard about 'adultery' or r u willing to break up newly weds? U don't luv him and he doesn't luv u either. U r just 'friends with benefits'. Just there to fulfill each others erotic desires, though u haven't been living up to ur role in this r/ship.
Walk away from impending scandal, my sista.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by JustGood(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2007
make FREE go meet her own people if 9ja people dey make am sleep
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by dreban: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
Nameless,d bible says "flee from d devil and he will flee from u"
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Belinice(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ Nameless
Youve got to stop going to that church
Ask God to forgive you cos what youre doing is wrong,as  for the pastor he is going to face the consequencies if not on earth it will be in hell.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by cutieexx(f): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
JustGood:

make FREE go meet her own people if Nigeria people dey make am sleep
[/quote
u hear free, we dey bore u? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by gbengaijot(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2007
@Nameless, from all you've posted, i strongly believe that you live in England and possibly London.

Please pleas and please, cut the relationship up. He is even a young pastor. Dont ruin your life, you need to be in control of your emotion and not your emotion in control of you.
I will say again and again that you are very young, @ 22, and you are even going out with a pastor that is married, if everyone gets to know, you will suffer humilitaion and emotional hurt.

Back off nowwwwwwwwww, please back off,
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Dime(f): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
yes free fade fast! angry

Okay guys lets stop picking on her she has apologize to me personally, so on behalf of free, i apologize to my peoples grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Free(f): 1:56am On Feb 08, 2007
Dime

ma sista u be funni
plz dnt feed them lies grin grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by cutieexx(f): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2007
so u no even ready to apologise? sad shocked ah, oti o!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Free(f): 4:33am On Feb 09, 2007
cutie

wot should i apologize 4 , plz tell me n' i will grin
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by OgaMadam(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
Amazing.

I don't think you need anyone to tell u - fact u asking conscience tells you its wrong.  respect to Dvamp, gaby them for dropping it like its hot.  I think they went straight to the point mince no words.  NOW

RUN FOR THE HILLS AND GET OUT OF THIS MIRED DODGY TWITCHY RELATIONSHIP.  ITS ON ITS WAY TO NO GOOD, ID GET OUT FASSSSSSSSSSST.

for other people, don't let other peoples expereinces give you an excuse not to go to God's house, just find the best place to worship HIM, but don't rule Him out just because of others, its an excuse.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE WIFE.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Name(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2007
No be small thing ohh, grin grin

That pastor is evil and he is just looking for a way to have you as a sex partner. He started with Kisses ,Now Fingering after 2month Sex. and after every sunday after service you would meet yourself in a hotel room.

LoL grin, Nameless, You better go find better boyfriend wey go take care of you, Use your head.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by deejay1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2007
i dont reli see d point in not exposin dis so called pastor usin d name of God 2 get sometin off u in a way. dis is ganna ruin u with time if u dont stick with some of this advice
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by cutieexx(f): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ free,
this is an opinion contributive forum. your contribution sounds: NEXT!  undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
na excuse na him i dey use post somethin now grin  no be say i won suggest something but i have before, 2x or 3x in this topic.

u? none? shocked Hoya! apologies? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley grin grin we're waitin', im all ears!
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by tammy82(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2007
Girl i am not trying to judge you, but i think your so called "pastor" is taking advantage of you. I will advice you to look for a better church and move on with your life, cos he ain't never gonna divorce his wife. Why are men so mean and full of evil? he has a wife to go home to and he doesn't want you to have a boyfriend! I'll advice you to read between the lines he is only trying to mess up your precious life for his own selfish reasons.
Well, all i will say is" a word is enough for the wise". Please be smart don't let a useless man take away your joy. If you can, reconcile with your ex, cos he never deserved to be dumped the way you did.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by MP007(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2007
You made ur choice, u know its wrong but u keep doing it, u just basically enjoy ****, dont be acting all ignorant ,
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by sisqology(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2007
Gurl,simply tell d pastor to Bleep off! He is only tryin to gt advantage of ur cunt, simply bone him and look for anoda man and anoda church.aint u beautiful? C'mon kip off and find anoda game
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by sammy6(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2007
na wa o
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by EponAgbo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
me tinks u r tellin a big lie.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by dankmen208(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
You are nothing but a sinner, how on earth can you date your Pastor!!! Look hell is your Home since you had the mind to seduce the (so called) man of god. Run away from Sin my dear and cahnge for better.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by wham(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
@darkmen

Are u many? (your name says "dark men 208"wink.

This thread had long died. Why revive it?

Maybe the silly author is changed now. (Though I feel it was just a fake nollywood tale)
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by fabulous10(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
My dear nameless!!!!something like dis happen to my neace, she cliamed to be pocess or something. My Anuty took her to one apostolic church in bariga. After casting out d demons, d pastor descided dat she should spend more days in d church with him.Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, as i tell u, she has spent a year with the pastor. Even the pastors wife has left him, she cliams that d pastor is having an affair with my neace. My anut has gone there so many times , but d stupid girl has refused to come back home.
its a shame with how some pastor tend to use the name of the Lord to commit evil deeds.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by dada22(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2007
girl u need a total overhauling & maintenance in your life.I imagine a young girl that has been abused & just when she

thought it wuz ova,her messiah puts her in deeper cage & confused state.

my dear,u need a single real man,responsible & God fearing,

let me break it down like this:

REAL MAN:he's got a decent job,u trust him & he cherishes u

RESPONSIBLE MAN:respects u,listens to u,advises u & makes u love yourself

GOD FEARING:prays with u,makes u love God & will not lead you to sin

last note:it may take a while of waitin,but God 'll surely bring this MAN your way,mean while watch & pray while making reference 2 The BIBLE, You R BLESSED 4 sharing your experience
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by ndumart: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2007
@Poster

I doubt if that Guy is a real pastor. He's married and still engaging in some stuffs. I believe you should find a way of stopping that act with him or better still look for some other church to go. That guy will stop you from having a man of yourself and he wont marry you also, so you lose at both ends.
It could be pretty difficult for you to disentangle yourself but you just have to start now, the earlier the better
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by biife: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2007
dear,

since this is a church thing, carefully consider what the scriptures say.

first corinthians six verse eighteen; ephesians five verses three to seven.

so, what can help after establishing your guilt?

i think confession is vital and true repentance is inevitable.
confess to whom? a spiritually mature person, who will help you
and the pastor to get out of the spiritual and moral wilderness you\'re in.

someone who\'ll solve the issue without raising more dust.

something to ponder on:
how will you feel if you were the innocent wife
of the pastor?
do you think it\'s true love for a man to break his vow to his
marriage mate?
do you think he\'ll not eventually fail you too?
don\'t you see the relationship as an illusion?

act wisely and very fast too!

and as a postscript: is fingering not sex? not a sexual act?
it is!

may God help you out.
Re: Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret by Iyanlax: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2007
Your post sounds like a fantasy from your diary undecided However, I give you the benefit of the doubt.

My friend, get out of this church and report him, What kind of pastor is this. Omo I beg, dont let him abuse you any more.

Please read Corinthians 2, CH 11. Adultery, False Prophets! Galatians, Corinthians 1 cry

For you my dear, read Proverbs 31.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss / Bosoms Sagging / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.