Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot (10657 Views)

Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
Now she had recommended me for serious deliverance cry

Am i possessed? Or is it a sin to complement a woman of God?

Cuz 4real she's actually Hot!!! grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
What did you have for breakfast or na hunger dey worry you like this? Abeg cross road enter mama iyabo buka.
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by slimyem: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^me sef be wan ask the same question.
Op,you sure say no be the frog wey you kiss dey worry you lyk this?
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

What did you have for breakfast or na hunger dey worry you like this? Abeg cross road enter mama iyabo buka.
Why are u been Razz, We don't have Buka's or whatever the name is down here @ VGC undecided
slimyem:

^^me sef be wan ask the same question.
Op,you sure say no be the frog wey you kiss dey worry you lyk this?
Don't tell me that you are beefing the frog? grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nautillus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
May your mouth not kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Nautillus:

May your mouth not kill you.
How would my mouth kill me when am appreciating God's work in someones life
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

Why are u been Razz, We don't have Buka's or whatever the name is down here @ VGC undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#770077]Don't tell
Swear say the first time you saw those three alphabets placed side by side is not on NL.,make Sango strike that your nokia 2700 screen wey you dey use browse. tongue
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Kslib(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
You shld hve told her dat she's spritually hot!Or look at her and say "wat a blessed hotness!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Woke4all(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Tell her to deliver you!
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Kslib:

You shld hve told her dat she's spritually hot!Or look at her and say[b]"wat a blessed hotness![/b]
grin grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
*strolling by*
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Poster nothing wrong wiv it if u said it jokingkly,as I b Badosky I once told my pastor he's sexcie bcus u wan see as pastor suit dey bling like diamond I jus tell am I say "Daddy u are looking sexcie in d the presence of the Lord",he say "may d good Lord deliver u idowu" and I shouted "Iseeee amen pastor" grin grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2011
Nothing wrong if u dey trip for ur pastor wife.After all 96 percent of naija babes dey trip for Pastor Chris Oyakilome and yet im dey married cheesy
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Take am easy ooo.
No make devil use your head(either one) take play koto
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2011
2buff:

Take am easy ooo.
No make devil use your head(either one) take play koto
wich one be take am easy? angry
the guy is jus admiring pastor wife frm a safe distance grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Mynd44: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2011
Just hope say when the pastor dey admire your wife you no go come here dey complain
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by sugardaddy1(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2011
Don't blame your pastor's wife, she wasn't there when your pastor passed the same remark on sister Amaka at the choir practice last week.
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

wich one be take am easy? angry
the guy is jus admiring pastor wife frm a safe distance grin

No be safe distance again when u use mouth take talk say anoda man wife "sexc".
Dat one don pass safe distance ooo undecided
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Mynd44: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2011
Unfortunately, there is no safe distance from holyghost fire
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2011
^
Nice one bruv, it can locate you nmo matter where yoi are. grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Poster nothing wrong wiv it if u said it jokingkly,as I b Badosky I once told my pastor he's sexcie bcus u wan see as pastor suit dey bling like diamond I jus tell am I say "Daddy u are looking sexcie in d the presence of the Lord",he say "may d good Lord deliver u idowu" and I shouted "Iseeee amen pastor" grin grin
You sound like someone who's gonna have a sugar daddy, Can i be on the list? wink
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by sugardaddy1(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2011
^^^ she's mine already, I don't share my girl wink
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2011
Mynd_44:

Unfortunately, there is no safe distance from holyghost fire
There can be if you are continually committing sins without remorse,   grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy:

^^^ she's mine already, I don't share my girl wink
Is she has hot as my pastor wife undecided
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by sugardaddy1(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

Is she has hot as my pastor wife undecided
Aaawww very hot o!!! She's the Amaka in the choir that your pastor made passes at the other day. undecided
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Aaawww very hot o!!! She's the Amaka in the choir that your pastor made passes at the other day. undecided
Funny dude my name is actually amaka shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Ijogz K:

You sound like someone who's gonna have a sugar daddy, Can i be on the list? wink
Sure but I only deal wiv foreign currency,I will send ur welcome bill kiss kiss
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Funny dude my name is actually amaka shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Sure but I only deal wiv foreign currency,I will send your welcome bill kiss kiss
Do u accept money from Bullion vans? Is your compound large enough to accept 7 trucks? datz only cuz we gisted? I still have lot to offer grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
^Kai how I love santa ,dis is were I belong no mario sha put us assunder.Bebe I have a warehouse so keep d gifts coming Moonshine kiss
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Yorisb: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

"Daddy u are looking sexcie in d the presence of the Lord",he say "may d good Lord deliver u idowu" and I shouted "Iseeee amen pastor" grin

Rotflmfomna0ffofmalalwkmd grin grin grin grin

Idowu u be real craze woman! grin
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
Only 190 fit born this kind pikin!!
Re: I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Rotflmfomna0ffofmalalwkmd grin grin grin grin

Idowu u be real craze woman! grin

Are u still breathing ur laff get swagga o, it shud b in stores designer laff.Dude my pastor don tire for me he jus showers prayers wen I tease him, d worse is wen he wears native kai I claim I seee Tyrese preaching about d goodness of Jah loool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.