Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (18322 Views)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Vikto: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Our dear First Lady, Mama Peace, is the most down to earth, mother-figure First Lady we have ever had in this Country.
Her simplicity un-nerves some people who now thing they or their wives should have been there.
People should never forget the trailing events that unfolded this woman as the First Lady of this Country.
Nobody has ever been able to refute the singular statement: "THERE IS GOD". They will serve their "two" terms not "three".
The day this statement is proven to be a lie, that same she will cease to be the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God is her STRENGTH and that of our beloved President Goodluck Ebele Azekiwe Jonathan.
Long Live Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria and the People.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2015
adeblow:
mama PISS at it again, clumsy illiterate woman.
. With all your education U neva even fit b counsellor aspirant yeye fowl
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by adeoloye(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Lie kill u so u don dey change mouth Abi no worry he go soon clear for ur eyes
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by abduljabbar4(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
if some low life mofos refers to my mother as "yeye woman" i swear i will make that person's life a living hell
she is a yeye woman
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
if some low life mofos refers to my mother as "yeye woman" i swear i will make that person's life a living hell
PEJ is a "Yeye Woman", an illiterate and also very daft.

Being the first Lady will never erase that.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2015
I seriously doubt that
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Sobeautiful: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2015
She will be prosecuted just the way buhari has been prosecuted in ICC because of all the violence he has incited over the years in this country. His case file containing track record of inciting statements has been there for many years now. The same apc should also take Amaechi to court for parallel govt and ungovernable nation he has threatened. Bunch of hypocrites. They say those living in glass windows shouldn't throw stones. Charcoal calling kettle black. Nonsense. Anyway, Mama P is only learning from them, unless they want to tell us that they are the ones with the monopoly to incite violence.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Cadamlk: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2015
May be i need to be re-educated on the word'violence'.The slapping of Gov Amaechi,the capaign to stone,the Okrika mayhem.This woman is forgeting that whatever anyone does today must surely have an end

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
PEJ dey fear ICC, but she can't reverse the thrown stone.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by dondo83(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2015
I will never mock a barren woman but in our so call first lady we can all see that God knew the kind of mother this tout would have been. Thank God noting came out of her ! she is empty in all sense !
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Icekyng: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama pišs, pls watch it
We Dnt want you to end as mama War!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by jomoh: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:
Why the you turn? I thought you always prove to be James bond, the fear of ICC is the beginning of repentance. Yeye woman she always feel she's above the law in Nigeria and she can do anything and go scot free, when she was thretean by ICC she begin to love peace.

She didn't U-turn.

The first was made by her personally while this U-turn was made in proxy.

She is still unrepentant.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Philips70 hates FOOD.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Takim107(f): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Bimdim:
My friend shut up ur dirty mouth, afterwhich u've asked ur thugs to stone whoever says change to death. Witch like u.
such a strong word. .u got me thinking..what for?
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by iGeneral: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Like Satan hates wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Cadamlk: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2015
Reminds me of one of Al-Musapha,former Abacha CSO'S testimonies in Oputa panel."Power is like a poison coated with honey,you will continue to leak the honey till you get to the poison "Our leaders and their followers should take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2015
She clearly and loudly told PDP supporters to "stone" anyone that comes to them calling for change.

What was she thinking they would "stone" them with? Panties??

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by itetemi: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote
author=Vikto post=31475003]Our dear First Lady, Mama Peace, is the most
down to earth, mother-figure First Lady we have ever had in this
Country.
Her simplicity un-nerves some people who now thing they or their wives
should have been there.
People should never forget the trailing events that unfolded this woman
as the First Lady of this Country.
Nobody has ever been able to refute the singular statement: "THERE IS
GOD". They will serve their "two" terms not "three".
The day this statement is proven to be a lie, that same she will cease
to be the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God is her STRENGTH and that of our beloved President Goodluck Ebele
Azekiwe Jonathan.
Long Live Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria and the People.[/quote]

brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by divaoflife: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
She reminds me of the character Peace in Fuji House of Commotion.'Peaceful Peace' who happens to be very troublesome!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by gbassa: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2015
No woman will keep silent and look another man insult her husband even if she can not fight the man with strength, but a good woman will fight back with mouth, that is what patience Jonathan is doing, I will not blame her to an extent. But as a woman she ought not to talk all the time.
seunfly:
Why the U turn? I thought you always prove to be James bond, the fear of ICC is the beginning of repentance. Yeye woman she always feel she's above the law in Nigeria and she can do anything and go scot free, when she was threatened with ICC she begin to love peace.

As if you know, they cause problems every where, husband's families, husband's friends, husband's office, husband's church etc.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by emeka2847: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Make she go explain for ICC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2015
gbassa:
No woman will keep silent and look another man insult her husband even if she can not fight the man with strength, but a good woman will fight back with mouth, that is what patience Jonathan is doing, I will not blame her to an extent. But as a woman she ought not to talk all the time.

You are right, but when you submit your husband or wife to serve in public office, movie production or celebrated position, you just have to accept the public scrutiny. The problem of most Africans is that they want to enjoy the benefit of particular thing but does not want the negatives that comes with it.

Imagine if Buhari's wife should starts misbehaving because people are insulting her husband, won't you too ask her to call her husband to withdraw if she can't take it.
The truth is you are who you are irrespective of your location or office.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by encryptjay(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Hypocritical woman... Mama peace my foot..
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Take her to ICJ please. Afterall Northern elders took Ihejirika to ICJ since last year, we have not heard anything uptill now again. But don't forget "we will run a parallel government if we loose" and "they will be soaked in the blood of baboons"
ICJ will have so much cases from Nigeria. You guys go ahead. Rubbish. Change is someone's name abi? Useless conductors where the find change to give passengers. Abi na useless passengers were the request change from conductor. undecided
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by kraftyiyk: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
peaceful indeed!! removing sentiment, this woman have frustrated the peace of Rivers state, an okrika woman who has the average okrika man's orientation of cheap idiotic meaningless cultism in their DNA, does she think Nigeria is Rivers state where she instigates violence with reckless abandon?. APC will certainly save this case for rainy days... lol... let her save those explanations for the jury.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Awoofawo(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
franugo:
Wait oo, president of africa first ladiesshocked like WTF!!

Op please o! What the meaning of WTF? Is this the abbrev. for Want To Fu(ck?
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by lukaino(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Even my little son knows its a lie
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Etruth: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. [s]With all your education U neva even fit b counsellor aspirant yeye fowl[/s]
Guy go rest abeg. Wetin be her achievement in life? You dey here, dey form asslicker. Nonsense. SAI AISHA BUHARI jooor.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by mahyowah(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
It was her media aid who spoke and an intelligent person will know that Mrs. Jonathan cannot say all these things, she isnt humble enough to say them & for her information, the damage has already being done..

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2015
gbassa:

How is the call for change an insult on her husband?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st / Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail / Proposed ₦19.76 Trillion Budget Breakdown For The Year 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.