Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (18326 Views)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by TheOtherview: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Bipi's 'Jesus of Okrika' hates violence? Go and tell that to the fairies...
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Rendition(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Vikto:
Our dear First Lady, Mama Peace, is the most down to earth, mother-figure First Lady we have ever had in this Country.
Her simplicity un-nerves some people who now thing they or their wives should have been there.
People should never forget the trailing events that unfolded this woman as the First Lady of this Country.
Nobody has ever been able to refute the singular statement: "THERE IS GOD". They will serve their "two" terms not "three".
The day this statement is proven to be a lie, that same she will cease to be the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God is her STRENGTH and that of our beloved President Goodluck Ebele Azekiwe Jonathan.
Long Live Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria and the People.
just hear urself!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by santuse: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=31473996]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQZE5d5bIY[/quote

Imagine what a presidents wife said

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2015
You Nigerians gan sef. Ordinary stoning you call it violence.
Anyway sha I guess stoning must be a way of saying hi in Otueke
Oloshi sombori

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by soulfood(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Mynaijadj........New music promotion on DJ mix. Artistes and DJs meet Fans.

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Oceemo(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=santuse post=31477496][/quote]bros make God help this country jare. And some punks will still come here and try in foolishness 2 still spew nonsense.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by uniquepb(f): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2015
tnktosin:
Story for the gods
(Olamide)
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by emeka2847: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama Piss on the road to ICC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
To slap this woman just dey hungry me
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by sexyjennik(f): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
This mama piss must either be a witch or she has the backing of one supernatural power.

Mama piss causing anarchy and chaos in Nigeria since 2011.

Don't worry u will soon be kicked out of that ur comfort Zone to otuoke

Lover of piss Ko, hater of shit ni
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2015
shocked am I missing something? The witch of okirika talk say she no like violence.... hehehehehehehe grin cheesy

Mama piss but that's exactly what u stand for, if not u wnt encourage ur supporters to stone some set of pple! undecided
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by ojoagefu4jc(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2015
How u hate violence when ur 2nd name is violent? A woman who insults elders and men is a defination of violence! A woman who derided fellow northern as irresponsible has lost every sense of a first lady. What is ur plan women as first lady? The same women u can't represent with a good sense of composure and expression. Violence is in ur nature,that is why u have not learnt to be a woman @ ur age. Don't tell us u hate violence,act it ,live it and we will see and know.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Tsanyawa: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
she will soon join MRS Laurent Gbagbo

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by billyG(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
personal59:
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Monday told the presidential campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”

She said there was no way somebody like her who occupies the exalted office of the President of the African First Ladies Mission would be promoting violence under any guise.

Mrs. Jonathan who spoke with THE PUNCH through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, was reacting to the decision of the APC to report her to the International Criminal Court for allegedly asking supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party to stone anyone canvassing for change, the APC slogan, during a campaign rally in Calabar, Cross River State.

Adewuyi said, “The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections.

“You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence.”

When asked whether the President’s wife would be ready to answer any inquiry from the ICC on the matter, Adewuyi simply said, “They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-hate-violence-patience-jonathan/
Stonningis#violent as stealingis#corruption.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by ifydio(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2015
I guess this statement is not for Nigerians ..... that should be a defence statement to ICC..worst First Lady ever
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by psalmsjob: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. 10k and a bag of rice jst made U type all dis rubbish chai!

He that is hopelessly corrupt thinks everyone is just like him.

Honestly the only thing I was given to write this and every other comments is HOPE for a #BetterNigeria, even my childrens children will eat out of it as it begins on May 29th.

If GEJ had performed in his 6 years in power people probably wouldn't fall for 10k and a bag of rice to comment on this forum against him.

#SaiBuhari for a #BetterNigeria

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Skoopy(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Don't forget that there is a video tape of this o! Think twice before you argue. Maybe u should defend yourself saying stoning is not violence..like stealing is not corruption grin angry grin
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by ikwubaba: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ cannot even put his home in order, control his wife. I'm so sorry for this my dear Country.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by gwales: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2015
she is only afraid of speaking English in front of the ICC panel, so the reverse!
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by dwarakesh: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2015
It's a nice blog with lot of information,thanks for sharing...

java training in chennai
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by krack(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=chrisbaby24 post=31473883]Made fp today....

Wetin dat woman dey talk sef......

Say she no like violence......

But na she be..........

Make una help me complete am........ grin[help you complete wetin, you no sabi spell?]
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Controlled(f): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obasanjo said janadaft may meet the same fate shared by gbagbo but this analogy is lost on most people....... angry angry grin grin d president is doin d same tin gbagbo did before he was captured n jailed n his supporters all made noise but abandoned him........ grin grin ;Dhe was also from the academia....... angry ;Dhe was a Dr n den professor like janadaft used to be....his wife was also a politician who took over some of d state security apparatus...... grin grin grin like mama peace........ grin grin grin she also made racially inciting statements like mama peace.....she also called for violence like mama peace...... angry grin

History repeatin? time will tell... grin grin grin if mama peace will be able to spend twenty yrs in jail like Simone gbagbo......??
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by strawberryinc(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
like husband like wife..... guys shine your eyes wen u won marry abeg
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Kirinwa: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Don't call her patience call her Mama Peace.

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hypocrisy at the highest level. When Buhari called for violence and made all the inflamatory statements, why didn't anyone take him to ICC?

When Amaechi the D & ATM, said that APC will form a parallel govt, was that a peace talk?

When Obasanjo razed down Odi and Zaki Biam, why was he not taken to ICC?

Na for women body una dey get power. Shameless nigerian men.
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by akoraye(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
PEJ DON DEY FEAR!!!
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by franugo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

Op please o! What the meaning of WTF? Is this the abbrev. for Want To Fu(ck?

nah, it's actually what da fuq
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
K
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by doopsy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Humblebloke:
UGLY OGRESS! grin

Lol, ,seeing this word just made me laugh, thought I was the one who coined it, we used to call a troublesome huge neighbor of ours an ogress grin
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Humblebloke(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
doopsy:

Lol, ,seeing this word just made me laugh, thought I was the one who coined it, we used to call a troublesome huge neighbor of ours an ogress grin

Lol..... I jus figured it out, since she does look like a female ogre.......

She s got dis stunning resemblance with Princess Fiona in the movie ''Shrek''..... Fiona is *prettier* tho' grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Revolution: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan: Stealing is not corruption

Patience Jonathan: Stoning is not violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora / 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.