Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? (1458 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by Yooguyz: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2015
I came across this on the internet.

GM STYLE

Contributed to ASF by Nathan Szilard, this is the description of the technique used by a PUA acquaintance of his nick-named Grand Master Flash's. Hence the name GM technique. The key here is smutty sex jokes and continuous humorous sex-talk with keen attention to how the girl reacts, so as to forestall any negative reactions (and you can be sure, there will be plenty in the beginning!smiley by saying "just kidding", giving an "apologetic" hug to the girl etc. The reasoning here is this, that if the girl has no chance to express her negative comments about sex-jokes and -comments, this translates in her subconsciousness to agreeing and accepting what is being said. The defences will eventually go down, she has to imagine all the sex-jokes in her mind in order to understand them, and although she might be disgusted or repelled about them in the first place, she won't be able to express her negativism, her mind is bombarded with more sexual references, she just keeps imagining and before she knows it, nature kicks in and… she's getting Hotsmiley Simplesmiley But potentially dangerous as hell - you really need to be in your element with all the sex jokes and keep "just kidding" in time not to get slapped in the beginning etc. otherwise you could fail miserablysmiley

Nathan Szilard on GM Flash and his technique, ASF: "That's his aggressive style. Basically he told them he wanted to Bleep from the beginning. He had the attitude that he could satisfy them sexually. He had the confidence that says he does this all the time. He was in their face. He was making them excited. He was stimulating them like they are not USED TO being stimulated. If they were going to resist, they would have resisted when he first told them what he wanted from them. There is the INCORRECT assumption that chicks don't like DICK! They love it and they want it! The problem is they want it from the guys they want it from. All he has to do is offer them the SECOND best thing... sexual satisfaction as opposed to sex with a man they WANT! He doesn't even have to satisfy themsmiley It's too late by the time he's fucking them! All he has to do is make them BELIEVE that if they get with him he is going to Bleep them WELL! They couldn't resist because at some point they became Hot and wanted that RELEASE!"

GM style lines

Nathan Szilard, ASF:

"If you buy me a drink, you might get lucky tonight"
"I can't please every girl but I'll give you a chance tonight"
"Women are lining up to be with me"
"It's tough to be such a sex symbol"
"Aren't you going to get too Hot if I sit next to you?"
"I'm organising an orgy for my friend's birthday. Wanna come?"
"I like you because you're intelligent (gesture over her breasts). I like myself because I'm intelligent too (gesture over your dick)." (once GM even later got a phone-call where the girl said she wanted to show him her intelligencesmiley
"If you're nice enough I will lick you."
"How does it feel like to be with (one/two) handsome blokes?"
"My friend's jealous because mine is bigger."
"Look, we have to go (to her place) now because I have a date in 2 hours. No we can't go to my place because I have a friend sleeping there."
"I love myself sooo much I can't leave myself alone."
"I wish I could split myself in 5 ("me"s) so that I could please all the women."
"I have to go to the hospital tomorrow" - "What for?" - "To get an operation, (pointing down) mine's too big"
"Do you know how I can have a 24 cm /11 inch dick?" "" "When I fold it in half"
"Are you hands clean?" - "Yeah" - "Ok, could you hold my dick for me while I'm peeing?"

Update
"You know, that really bothers me, all those girls and guys going after me, and they're only interested because of it, you know, I want to be appreciated for who I am, not for just my HUGE penis."
"I should'nt talk about that, I don't want you to be incredibly turned on... I don't want you to make a mental picture of a huuuuuuuuuuuuge throoobing tasty penis." (Nathan: "Her eyes were glowing -- you could tell what she had in mind!"wink

"It's not possible to be cute without being >picked up ... sometimes I wish I wasn't so cute" (Nathan: "One of the most important aspects of the GM technique is REVERSING ROLES"wink

Me: "Do you wake up early in the morning?".
Her: "No, not really". Me: "Good, I don't like to be waken upwink".

Whenever they don't react positively enough, you say:

"Hide your joy / pleasure!!"

"Last time I saw someone as excited as you, she was in a coma!"

"If you don't like cute guys, just tell me!" (Most of the time the reply will be
"no, no, we do like cute guys!". This question reframes their possible dislike of you into a dislike of "cute guys" in general, which however they want to deny, thus being forced to confess, that they actually do like you. Tricky eh?smiley

Nathan Szilard, ASF: "OKAY ONE IMPORTANT THING: you'd think that he gets blown off every time he says something that stupid, right? YES HE SHOULD!! He would IF he didn't say "JUST KIDDING " *before* she has a chance to reply. Psychologically speaking, since she does not have the time to reply negatively, she's somewhat agreeing. It's rather obvious when you see it happening. If she starts replying negatively, he cuts her down by saying, "yeah I like to say stupid things, life's too short not to have fun" or "I like to act like a little kid - I am a kid"." And then he continues with what he started withsmiley One other thing he uses to go kino fast and often is insulting the girl and then "apologising" right away by kissing and huggingsmiley

A possible explanation of why the GM style actually works, Nathan Szilard: "You don't get rejected as you would expect - when you think about it, to reject something, you have to know what it is. When you've heard one particular line a thousand times, you know what it means, what it is, what it aims at ... When GM approaches she's here, wondering what the Bleep is going on ... it's so outrageous, she can't react in a predetermined way."

From someone who tried the GM technique just to test it, ASF: "It was at the point I was feeling a little guilty because one was a real sweetheart and I just wanted to fall back to being nice and letting her talk about her boyfriend - but when I did - I could instantly see it was a mistake so I'd come off with "I gotta get an operation tomorrow..." and she'd come back with a "You're so bad" and hitting me... It was easy and she made sure to give me her phone number! I didn't even ask! This experiment tells me to memorise every one of these lines. They are killer! Pure gold! These are powerful jokes. Funny how the one who gave me her phone number kept saying she loved a sense of humour. I thought the jokes weren't funny at all. I was just mouthing words and she was laughing. I couldn't believe it. The other one had to go but she fell right into talking about sex. WOW!'"

http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/gm.htm

Does it really work? Guys who have tried it and it worked should share their experiences to us.
Re: Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Its sad some nigerian girls r boring

1 Like

Re: Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by falconey(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2015
LOL sometimes it works . The key is you must be very SENSITIVE.
Re: Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by Yooguyz: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
LOL sometimes it works . The key is you must be very SENSITIVE.

Have you tried it before?
Re: Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by falconey(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Yooguyz:

Have you tried it before?
yes.
It works on matured girls only.

1 Like

Re: Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? by Yooguyz: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
yes.
It works on mature girls only.

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House / Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes / This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.