Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (252142 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emmanuel55555(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2015
admission in INDIAN UNIVERSITIES (2015/2016)
admission is open for interested candidate wishing to study a
4years Bachelor Degree in
NURSING,
PHARMACY,
PHYSIOTHERAPY and
4year Bachelor Degree in
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,
CIVILL ENGINEERING,
MECHANICAL ENGENEERING,
CHEMICAL ENGENEERING,
3years bachelor degree in
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS ‘BCA’
(options in Electronics, computer sc, maths and Statistics),
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
(options in Finance and Accounting),
BACHELOR OF ARTS
(options in Sociology, Journalism, Psychology and Economics),
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
(options in Marketing and Human Resources)
in a reputable University in india at an affordable fee with installmental
payment. Scholarship is available based on candidates performance in
the first year of study. Job placement in india is available upon
graduation and graduates are eligible to for NYSC services. For more information contact :victor
•phone: +918553459403
•E-mail:Emmanuelvictor523@yahoo.com
Whatsapp : +918553459403
FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDZ
This is for real. Am a student in Bangalore university. Don't go to any agent for assistance they will only collect so much money. The fees is affordable and guarantee is secure. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2015
WoleJibbs:
@Sodiqyinka.....great job you have been doing. Pls bro, i want to ask whether stream I and II would be passing out together truly cos i saw it on NYSC site and would stream II be paid May allawee with June.... JustAskingThough! wink@Sodiqyinka.....great job you have been doing. Pls bro, i want to ask whether stream I and II would be passing out together truly cos i saw it on NYSC site and would stream II be paid May allawee with June.... JustAskingThough!
Yes, stream 1 n 2 are going to pass out together. No, the May allowance will no longer be paid with June allowance. But, it wil definitely be paid before the end of service year. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Azidol(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes, stream 1 n 2 are going to pass out together. No, the May allowance will no longer be paid with June allowance. But, it wil definitely be paid before the end of service year. Cheers!
Pls Can i use both marriage certificate and security reason to redeploy from Gombe to Oyo state. Am from oyo state and male. How possible is this one for me. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ifeanyiernest05(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:

please
a friend of mine in an Indian university been ask me if hin go
fit register with official transcript since hin certificate will be
ready by October 2015
so can anyone tell me if its possible

and again do u have an idea when B15 registration will start?

thanks in advance
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2015
Azidol:

Pls Can i use both marriage certificate and security reason to redeploy from Gombe to Oyo state. Am from oyo state and male. How possible is this one for me. Thanks
As a man, you can't redeploy on Marriage ground. Use Security. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Azidol(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
As a man, you can't redeploy on Marriage ground. Use Security. Cheers!
Thanks my chairman.
Pls i heard that they would pay us may and june alawee in d camp as they av been doing b4. How come ours is now different
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2015
Azidol:

Thanks my chairman.
Pls i heard that they would pay us may and june alawee in d camp as they av been doing b4. How come ours is now different
They only pay one month allowance in Camp. You are stream 2, you will receive your May allowance before d end of your service year. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shecko: 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
They only pay one month allowance in Camp. You are stream 2, you will receive your May allowance before d end of your service year. Cheers!
Boss Sodiq please I want to know if the stream ii corpers will b given a month holiday as the stream 1 after camping?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by WoleJibbs: 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
shecko:

Boss Sodiq please I want to know if the stream ii corpers will b given a month holiday as the stream 1 after camping?

Thanks for the info..... You are Nairaland Man of the Year!!! See you at the top.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by WoleJibbs: 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
shecko:

Thanks for the info @ Sodiqyinka..... You are Nairaland Man of the Year!!! See you at the top.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On May 16, 2015
shecko:

The 'holiday' is not official but you will be allowed to go home to 'bring your stuffs' upon request. In most cases, you won't get back to your ppa until its time for PV signing. Good morning.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shecko: 11:42am On May 16, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The 'holiday' is not official but you will be allowed to go home to 'bring your stuffs' upon request. In most cases, you won't get back to your ppa until its time for PV signing. Good morning.
thanx bro...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ngjpub: 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
With NYSC coming to an end,there is an urgent need to make plans towards ensuring a job thereafter. Nigerian Graduates' Journal plays a role in making this a success.

Submit a copy of your undergraduate project/thesis along with your CV to admin@ngjpub.com

We will contact you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Emmyviva: 7:39pm On May 16, 2015
Boss Sodiq, Am Ndukwe Emmanuel and was wrongly exempted frm goin for batch C. Even wen i tried registerin online for batch A, it continued indicatin invalid details. Pls what do i do nxt in order to prepare for nxt batch.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kingbilo(m): 3:51am On May 17, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omisakint: 11:26am On May 17, 2015
Call up letter updated. #benuestream 2
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
omisakint:
Call up letter updated. #benuestream 2
Did u runs it?
Reply asp
Cuz I can't see my self serving @ borno
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
sodiqyinka I have applied for relocation to abuja But the medical team has me to change it to another state. which I did to kano

I login to my dashboard and it's showing my medical issues and state to relocate and my application is been processed.
does it means they have recommend me ?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:
sodiqyinka I have applied for relocation to abuja But the medical team has me to change it to another state. which I did to kano

I login to my dashboard and it's showing my medical issues and state to relocate and my application is been processed.
does it means they have recommend me ?

Yes.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes.
can someone change the recommended state for me from the hqrs?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by amosade30(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes.
does it mean one will definitely get the state? Is ds an assuarance?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

can someone change the recommended state for me from the hqrs?
Why would you wanna do that? Aint you the one that picked the state in the first place?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
amosade30:
does it mean one will definitely get the state? Is ds an assuarance?
No Sir.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Why would you wanna do that? Aint you the one that picked the state in the first place?

after the medical examination. on the relocation form I fill in FCT. but they ask me to change to another state. so I have no option than to choose kano.

and it's showing on my dashboard now.

so am asking can someone from hqrs change it to abuja before they relocation list out
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

after the medical examination. on the relocation form I fill in FCT. but they ask me to change to another state. so I have no option than to choose kano.

and it's showing on my dashboard now.

so am asking can someone from hqrs change it to abuja before they relocation list out
Would advice you just go to Kano, don't let anyone extort you. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2015
sodiqyinka:

thanks for the advice, there is no extortion nor any amount to be paid for.
It's has been changed when I checked my dashboard this morning.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2015
@Sodiqyinka Good day sir!!! You might not remember me so well. I am DIKE, WILLIAMS I was amonge the many who were pleading for your assistance in some error correction. Mine wasn't resolve so I missed dis current serving batch. Just thot I should beg u to help me look into this my "NO VALID DETAILS FOUND" issue before it affects my enroling with the next batch. Thankz plz reply

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by amosade30(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
sodiqyinka:
No Sir.
thanks bro,is there really a chance of been approved for redeployment to lagos or what are my chances?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Giftez: 4:15pm On May 18, 2015
Bro Sodiqyinka,
I really appreciate how you treat people's issue in this thread. More grease to your elbow. Pls, I have a problem that has been giving me sleepless nights for many days now. I did the 2015 Batch A online registration successfuly as I got my call-up number and printed my green card immediately. I graduated in September, 2014. My original date of birth is 3rd June, 1985 but my Waec date of birth showed 24th June, 1983. On discovering this, I bought the Weac pin verification to change it severally but to no avail. It failed to edit so that I can correct it. A friend now advised me that so far I've gotten my call-up number and green card, I shldn't bother myself again. When I later heard of updating signature issue, I login and see this on my dashboard "your exemption certificate is being processed". I tried to use the pin again to change the DOB but the portal has been closed then. Pls, what do I do to be in the next batch? Does it mean that my call-up number has been given to someone else? Pls, I really need to go for Nysc. Pls, your urgent reply is needed.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2015
sodiqyinka:
bro.. I need ur email or bb pin.. we need talk something very urgent thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.