Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251270 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2015
Odunharry:

bro.. I need ur email or bb pin.. we need talk something very urgent thanks
Mail replied.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Mail replied.
seen... check your mail sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by LordRepz(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Hello Sodiqyinka,is it true that we deployed to Gombe(Jigawa stream 2),would automatically be redeployed to state of our choice after the orientation camp? Thanks...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 2el(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
When are they releasing Batch b time table ?

168days to go (November 3rd)

Batch A was release earlier at 190days

sodiqyinka

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Giftez: 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
Oga Sodiqyinka,
pls I need ur email address. I need your help to resolve an issue that has been giving me sleepless nights.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
Odunharry:

seen... check your mail sir

Pls Sodiqyinka, m stream 2, Adamawa camping in Taraba, can I redeploy to d state wer I attended university? n can insecurity take me der? thankx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Mail replied.

Bro m posted 2 Adamawa Buh camping in Taraba strm2.... can I redeploy 2 d state were I attended university? and can insecurity take me there? thanks boss....

pls reply it very urgent
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2015
Abiye001:

Pls Sodiqyinka, m stream 2, Adamawa camping in Taraba, can I redeploy to d state wer I attended university? n can insecurity take me der? thankx
quote him

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tmamuda(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2015
Is dia any online reg 4 dos seekin relocation?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mikesdam: 8:57am On May 20, 2015
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to and what date am I suppose to go to d secretariat so that they can post me together with those DAT are till in camp. Pls am confused and I really need help.please!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tmamuda(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2015
mikesdam:
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to and what date am I suppose to go to d secretariat so that they can post me together with those DAT are till in camp. Pls am confused and I really need help.please!

Mine show to manage relocation. Do U fill any form online?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mikesdam: 10:33am On May 20, 2015
It was filled from the camp
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tmamuda(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
mikesdam:
It was filled from the camp

Yes, I do Filled dat one. Do U use ur phone? Cos mine is showing me different tin frm wat others are seen.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eneharinze: 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
pls oo i was sent to anambra umunyi camp orientation but was decamped because of thumbprint problem they told me that the person that registered me is likely that he used his thumbprint on my account. when i confronted the guy he said that it is the truth but now, i was redeployed to stream 2 which is june 2, 2015 to delta state i want to know if Delta do thumbprint when they register @ camp or not if they do, how will i solve the problem abeg help me

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lexxez12: 10:15am On May 22, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 22, 2015
lexxez12:
Yes sir, you can. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lexxez12: 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
[Am talking lagos now, how possible, tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes sir, you can. Cheers!

thanks bro.... u saved a life
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by follysuzzy: 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
Exactly that, the info was gotten from this site. Please I dont want any other person to fall victim of this scam as I can see the person is still posting the advert on daily basis.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2015
sodiqyinka:
shocked shocked You paid someone to help process your Exemption Certificate? Shed more light on this issue please.
oga sodiq gud eveng, batch A leaves camp tommorrow, pls do remember ur promise to paste the batch B 2015 TT here.........tnx so much for all ur help.........
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
hadassaheke:

oga sodiq gud eveng, batch A leaves camp tommorrow, pls do remember ur promise to paste the batch B 2015 TT here.........tnx so much for all ur help.........

haha
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harteynoukehmee: 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
please, I need help. I don't have any means of identification to identify myself in camp. submitted my school id card to collect my certificate. don't have voters card too. n I'm yet to collect my national id although I have d temporary slip thingy. what do u advice that I do? going to camp on Monday.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
New development!! most ppl dat saw thier names on redeployment list pasted in kano camp karaye now saw decline online..... nawa oo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harthy007: 6:44am On May 27, 2015
Pls house can anyone forward a request letter sample to my mail .I need it badly..pls pls wudnt mind a snapshot. harthyblue@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.